• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay (Interest Check!) -Closed-

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
-Hello everyone! I've made a roleplay about Kingdom Hearts, its part of an alternate universe. So you can create your own characters essentially! Come on and join if you're interested! There's a lore page, a character sheet page, OOC page, and the main thread is already up! If you have any questions. Go ahead and ask me in the OOC!-

A basic run-down of the plot, if you will~!

In this AU, there are 5 Keyblade Wielders that have awoken from a deep slumber in Daybreak Town (Now a ghost town). The worlds are in danger, and have been sealed away in a realm devoid of dark and light in an attempt to have all of them wittle away without the guidance of light and dark to sustain the balance. A mastermind is behind all of this, with the Heartless and the Nobodies at his side. The 5 Wielders in their dream state were taught by their "Master" so that one day when they have awoken they would set out and return the worlds to their former state while stopping the Mastermind who wishes to upset the balance. Not only will the 5 Wielders cross to multiple Disney worlds, they will also interact with Final Fantasy characters, mostly in Radiant Garden. Sub-quests and main quests will be introduced into the roleplay for characters to enjoy.
Since this is a basic plot, make sure to check out the Lore and the Main thread page to get a better understanding of what's going on!

Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay
Fandom - Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - OOC
Fandom - Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - Character Sheet
Fandom - Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay - Character List and Lore

2 spots open for Keyblade Wielders.
1 Spot open for Knights of Goofy

Come n' get 'em while they're hot!

(Update - 2 spots have been taken for Keyblade Wielders. Leaving 2 more left.)
(Update - I've removed the requirements for Magicians and Knights to 1 spot. /Magicians are taken now/)

Last edited:
I'm interested in this. I have an OC I like to use in KHRPs, but I'm curious: Could I play Panic as one of Donald's apprentices?

First time doing a bump so...
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPIDDITY BUMP!!
C'MON DOWN AND JOIN THE CRREW!
(We got cookies)
WE NEED 2 MORE KEYBLADE WIELDERS AND (if possible) ONE KNIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back