• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: AU Roleplay (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)

[IMG='width:100px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/0e/a5/710ea5e3842862b2bd9d138532ffa87c.png[/IMG] Kingdom Hearts [IMG='width:100px;']https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/0e/a5/710ea5e3842862b2bd9d138532ffa87c.png[/IMG]
AU Roleplay
The Keyblades have been known to be weapons of peace, as well as weapons of ruin. The wielder chooses their destiny, whether they walk with Light, or lurk with Shadows. Although there is one simple truth that all must know, light and dark coexist, one cannot be without the other. But what if, there was a chance to force light and dark to sleep? Never to awaken again..To create something new, something out of the ordinary? Worlds ruled without light or dark?

One Keyblade Master sought this answer, and desired the power to re-create all things. To do away with Light and Dark, to stamp it out. By becoming one with the power to control both paths. Another Master, wise in the ways of Light and Dark, upholder of the peace between the two by any means necessary, stood in the way of the Ambitious Master.

A battle waged between the two, one that caused chaos across multiple worlds. In the final showdown between the two, the Wise One was aware he could not win, already beaten.. The Wise One split his heart into 4 different pieces, allowing each piece of his heart to branch off and re-awaken in a World of Slumber. Both Masters went in for the final attack, and as they clashed one last time, the Wise One's last piece of Heart was split from his body, and merged inside the Ambitious One's heart.. With the last of his strength, the Wise struck one final blow towards the Ambitious One, successfuly cracking his heart, and stopping him in his conquest to control the powers of Light and Dark. The Merged piece of Heart flew off alongside the 4 pieces of the Wise, joining their Awakening when the Time was right.

Although this did not end what would follow, with the Wise gone. The Ambitious One still had enough power, to push aside the worlds, force them to be locked away in distant realms. Despite the initial success of pushing away the worlds that followed Light and Dark, the Ambitious One realized he did not have enough power to create his envisioned universe. chaos and discord was rampant across the worlds, as now Light and Dark were gone, taken by the Ambitious Master. Heartless and Nobodies lurking around every corner of every World. In desperation, the Ambitious One must find his missing piece, to finally complete his Heart and regain the lost power he desires to hold. Begrudingly using the control over the Heartless, the Ambitious One crosses many of the Worlds he has locked away to find his missing piece..

And so there were 5 to be, 5 Keyblade Wielders each sleeping, awaiting their Awakening in a Town long forgotten...Long abandoned..Daybreak Town.
In their slumber, their "Father" The Wise, spoke to each of the Wielders, ensuring they knew their mission, and what lengths they must go to ensure that it was completed. This is the beginning, the start of their journey. What path they take from here is of their own accord..

[IMG='width:200px;']https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Kingdom_Hearts-Keyblade_icon_symbol.svg/2000px-Kingdom_Hearts-Keyblade_icon_symbol.svg.png[/IMG]

Daybreak_Town.jpg

Last edited:
"You have finally awoken...And now it is time to save the universe.. Do not be afraid.. Do not falter.. For you have family. And that makes you strong."
A voice would speak, with an aura of omnipresence to it. The 5 Keyblade Wielders have finally awoken, and what lay before them was a dimly lit room. The floor was covered in multiple wires and machines, hooked up to 5 distinct pods that seemed to keep them alive, as well as record their vital signs. Each Wielder would have a chance to awaken, stretch themselves out, and look towards each other and finally meet their family. To see what the real world had to offer...Once done, there would be an interesting looking notebook situated at a desk nearby.
The contents within the notebook would tell each of the 5 Wielders to make their way across Daybreak Town, the current world they were in, and find a Gummi Ship placed near the clocktower for them. It would also go onto say that the 5 Wielders must make their way to Radiant Garden, as they would have important people waiting for them there. Written, and signed by the King Mickey himself..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Albion The Ambitious.
A middle aged man stood atop Radiant Gardens' elaborate Castle. Although with the passing of time the Castle had slowly diminished, rotted, and begun to break apart. The townsfolk would use the remaining materials of the Castle to help build for themselves...No one had lived within the Castle for over a thousand years at least, and all people seemed to have forgotten who lived there in the first place. The man took a bite out of a turqouise colored ice-cream bar. Munched it in his mouth for a few seconds before he swallowed. He stared towards the horizon, and with such a peaceful demeanor, none could probably tell that Albion was throwing the Worlds into chaos..
"What a lazy day it seems to be, and how funny that this place reminds me so much of my own home-town..I remember Johan and I would sit atop the Station Tower, and watch the sunset every-day after training.. How odd that time changes so much, though his stubbornness was his downfall..I still regret having to put an end to my friend." Albion spoke, his voice deep, as if a pool of molasses would overcome you it pulled you in. Albion pulled out from his large, tattered cloak another ice-cream bar. Handing it off to a boy that sat beside him, one named Lucian. "Soon I hope we find my missing piece.. But for now we can enjoy the amount of peace we have left.. Such a shame that the Worlds are succumbed to the Heartless, if only I had my missing piece I could wipe away any fear of the Heartless.. I could wipe it all...Away. But my other piece, it wields a keyblade surely...And thus it will answer the call when Heartless appear." He motioned to Lucian, so that the boy beside him could summon a few Heartless to terrorize Radiant Garden and its people..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nero
The boy had stopped falling, and...he felt like he was free. That there was light at the end of his free-falling. He felt like he had been doing this for hours on end, nothing to stop him or break his fall he would begin to yell loudly, but nothing could hear him. He couldn't even hear himself no matter how hard he tried, soon enough he was free. And with a comical splat onto the floor. Nero winced as he seemingly merged to the hard floor covered in technology... "Ouch...That hurt..." He mumbled to himself before un-sticking himself from the floor. Standing up he began to rub his head hard, just so a bruise wouldn't form after his embarrassing moment.. He would then look around himself to see 4 other people, all who had seemingly come out of a pod much like himself. Amazed, and confused all at the same time, Nero decided to displaya big smile to welcome each of them. He was probably the last one out of his own pod, truth be told, considering everyone else already seemed adjusted to their surroundings unlike himself.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Katakon Katakon
National National
Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl
Theo713 Theo713
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Lucian
Radiant Gardens

Seated atop the structure he could see the entirety of the nearby town. “Radiant Gardens.” Lucian whispered with a hint of disdain and boredom. Where his master saw serenity and beauty, Lucian saw stale, frozen life. The lack of chaos here meant things were dull and simple. He looked around briefly and scanned the area, making notes of the landscape and the location of landmarks. His concentration was broken however when a frozen treat was pushed into view. When he saw Albion give him permission to go ahead and summon some Heartless, Lucian’s entire demeanor changed. He jumped to his feet and took the treat offered by his master. “Time to shake things up.” His voice boiled over with excitement and he brought his right hand to his mouth.

The beauty of tranquility shattered as a high pitched whistle ripped through the air. The call sent birds fleeing from their nests in nearby trees as darkness descended upon the area in the form of Heartless, each one a different shape and size. One after another they appeared in the world, heeding Lucian’s cry and the boy turned his gaze to the man beside him.
“We’re staying to watch the fireworks, right?” He looked to Albion with wide eyes and an even wider grin across his face. “I want to see the town transform. I want to see it come alive~.” Lucian turned back to look at Daybreak Town in the distance and watched as his horde of Heartless headed off towards the small settlement.

Xandel
Xandel opened his eyes as he felt himself reappear in front of a large room, which had 4 other pods which seemingly opened at the same time of his. He stood up stretching as he looked into the other pods, with all of the other pod residents still sleeping. Xandel's hand's slowly moved down to his book, which thankfully had his keyblade still inside. He sighed in relief before staring at the others, trying to figure out what was going on. His eyes quickly caught wind of a desk that had a plain-looking notebook. He picked it up gently as he read the contents, keeping himself calm as questions swarmed in his mind. However, he could only assume none of the other pod members would know what was going on. He scanned the book to see if there was a signature, and as he flipped the page, he saw the name of the writer of the note, King Mickey. Before he could continue to ponder, however, he heard a "thud" as he quickly turned around, one hand on his book. The kid that fell down stood up again, rubbing his forehead from his nasty little fall. Xandel took a minute to study the kid, which could've been seen as a little threatening, considering Xandel was just staring at the kid in silence. After his evaluation that the kid brought no harm, his muscles relaxed as he approached the child, holding out his hand towards his head.
"You okay? It seemed like you hit your head hard." Xandel's hands slowly glowed as he activated his healing magic, gently placing his hand on the boy. It was a very basic wound, and after several seconds, the bruise disappeared from the boys head.
"There, that's more presentable." He straightened himself up again, his eyes still fixed on the boy.
"I guess I should tell you my name before you start calling me something weird like Sir or Mr. The name's Xandel. What about you?"
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298981832/superthumb.jpg?t=1507592351); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:410px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID white; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:urlhttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/skullgirls/images/3/3a/Parasoul_skullgirls.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120515183212); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:260px; height: 400px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:firebrick; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:snow; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Alisa Ludenberg [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] The girl walked towards the door, letting whatever force hits her on her way to the land beyond the open door. Everything around her faded and became blurry as she went to the door. The ground underneath turned to fog, the light became blurrier as she entered the door. The woman closed her eyes, letting the darkness of the realm surround her. If her fate will let her become a force of evil, she has no choice but to accept it as well. She has finally awoken from her slumber.

Alisa opens her eyes, adjusting herself to the room that she's in. The room was quite machine-themed. Wires sprawled across the floor and a quintet of pods that are aligned. She really doesn't like waking up in these conditions, in a room where you wake up in a pod with other people that seems to be sleeping after the whole ,'Get this umbrella and go!', thing that she encountered. She seemed to have her umbrella in her dominant hand, with four pods that are coming out from the side slightly glowing with orange that swirl within it.

She got up from the pod, stretched her legs and arms a bit. Alisa felt like she slept for years, only contained inside the pod. She wondered if everything that she did within that city of her's was only a lucid trip to the land of dreams. She spotted two boys, 'Is it truly another human?'. she thought as she proceeded to walk towards them. They weren't fading, it was a real human being! The woman was filled with glee as she finally met other people while maintaining her adult demeanor. "Hello, may I ask what time is it currently?", she asked as she held her Keyblade standing.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi National National
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
As soon as Mistral had opened that door everything seemed to disappear in a grey haze. When it finally dissipated the redhead noticed three things: 1. Her eyes were closed, even though she didn't remember closing them in the first place, 2. There were people talking a little ways from her, and 3. Man, her head was killing her! With a drawn out groan Mistral peeled her eyelids open while trying to ignore the painful throbbing in her head. However, the pain was momentarily forgotten when Mistral had managed to get a good, long look at her surroundings. She was in room. A room with what looked like a bunch of sci-fi technology everywhere, from the wires running through the walls and floor to the monitors reading out statistic on glowing, blue screens.
'A-am I dreaming?' Mistral thought, feeling completely bewildered. As if on cue her headache reminded her of it's existance with a particlarly agonizing throb.
'Gah! Okay, probably not dreaming then,'
With one hand rubbing her temple Mistral's gaze fell on the people who were gathered in the middle of the room near a wooden desk.
'Maybe they know whats going on?'
Stepping carefully out of the pod ('The heck!?) the teen made her way over to the small group which, she noted, had two guys and a women.
"So," Mistral began while keeping her tone as light as possible,"Do you guys wanna fill me in on whats going on here? 'Cause last time I checked, waking up in some kind of alien pod only happens in sci-fi movies,"

Albion The Ambitious
Watching as Lucian created a multitude of Heartless, Albion decided to up the ante, raising his right hand, darkness poured out of his body, being absorbed into the Heartless. Growing them in strength and size. When he felt that they had all gained a sufficient enough amount of power to destroy Radiant Garden he lowered his hand. Looking down at Lucian, he had noticed the boy seemed enchanted, looking far off towards the horizons. Somewhere very far away, a world away at least. He wondered why Lucian was doing so, but perhaps the boy had seen something interesting. "Eat your ice-cream, and then perhaps we will stay to watch the destruction." He said, and waved his hand to allow the Heartless to scatter.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
-----------------------------------------
The Heartless appeared all throughout the town, beginning to cause chaos in the streets, destroying homes, attacking people, and clouding everything in darkness. These Heartless were brutal, destructive. Once what was mindless creatures simply harvesting hearts' now have become monsters capable of true destruction. All of this, at the hands of Albion who has shifted the balance, and controls Light and Dark in both hands. Although his control wears thin, his goals are still unwavering. He will see his universe envisioned. Whether he has to destroy a couple worlds and let other ones rot, he did not mind. All of this would lead up to a new universe where all people can live without the need of Light or Dark.
Theo713 Theo713
-----------------------------------
Nero
Nero smiled wide up at the male before him, after healing his head Nero simply gawked in amazement. "WOOOAAH!!! You can heal people!?! That's incredible! You must be some super-duper awesome magic man." Nero watched as a newcomer slid out of their own pod, one with an umbrella in her hands, as well as another who popped out of her pod at the same time. Although he had no answers to their questions, he did greet them. "I've got completely no clue as to what's going on... But my name's....My name is..." Nero blinked, then curled up on the floor, comically talking to himself out loud "Oh nooo! You forgot your name you stupid...Hold on..C'mon...Remember.." He bonked on his head a few times, until shooting back up. "AH-HA! I remember. Sorry, hit my head too hard I guess! My name's Nero!!" He smiled at all three of them before remembering the voice in his head when he was falling.. Family.. Nero's eyes lit up.. "Wait a minute..You guys must be the family that voice was talking about! You guys are my family!!?" Nero jumped up and down with excitement, he really had a family!
National National
Katakon Katakon

Xandel nodded at the boy.
"Thank you, I have studied long and hard for the title of super-duper awesome magic man." He looked over at the woman with an... umbrella? Upon further examination, he concluded to himself that the strange weapon was in fact her keyblade. He pondered in his head about her question of time.
"From what I can guess, it's about mid-afternoon-ish, but that's the best I got for you." He saw as the other young woman came out of her pod, asking for an explanation.
"It seems like we're all pretty confused on what's going on, but I might have a vague idea of where we are at least."
Xandel watches the young boy fall to the floor as he tried to remember his name. As he shot back up with the name of Nero, Xandel's eyes narrowed for a slight second. The name of the boy sounded familiar... However, his interest was further peaked as the boy said "the voice". However, he knew that further interrogation in this weird room wouldn't be beneficial for morale. He smiled at the boy's "family" line.
"Whatever is going on, I'm happy that my new "family" at least seems very friendly. Speaking of which, what are both your names?" He directs his gaze to the two new women, following the question with his own name, as he did to the boy.
Katakon Katakon

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298981832/superthumb.jpg?t=1507592351); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:410px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID white; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/130906702/original.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:260px; height: 400px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:firebrick; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:snow; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Alisa Ludenberg [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] "Well, if you're curious on why my weapon is an umbrella, it has taken this form for no particular reason. It just appeared to me this way.", the woman said as the man looked with curiosity in his eyes at her umbrella. A boy seemed to be in their adolescent stage of their life, not yet a fully matured adult. Another girl popped out of her pod, she was in her teenage years as well. The man who she asked and responded seemed to have some capabilities in healing magic. She would read the branches of magic in her story books or lab notes that she would casually see in the ground when a hooded figure appeared.

The boy asked for their names, "My name is not necessary, but it's Alisa.", she noticed that her pods from her umbrella seemed to be swirling once more but at a much more faster speed. She wondered what would happen if the orange swirl would be used. Apparently, they were all a family. She wasn't happy that she had to stick with these people but it seemed that she had no choice but to follow. It's not that she hates being with family members, she prefers to go alone in the world.

Her Keyblade was certainly different from the whole cast as she had an umbrella while others had metallic-looking Keyblades with some kind of ability attached to it. It may represent their personalities and mind as a whole, she thought but she wondered if her mind was like an umbrella if that was the case. "Well, if there is any exit to this room, we must find it immediately. Who knows how long we have been kept here within these walls or worlds that we have dreamed of within our minds.", she suggested to the group of humans as she twirled her hair and crossing her arms, letting her breasts pop out more.
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
Yuuto
The loyal swordsman

Through the chaos and destruction of the Heartless. Lies a guardian who will stand up against the heartless and protect those who cannot protect themselves from them. The destructive habits of the Heartless were clearly bringing the attention of this so-called guardian. This man will not stand by and watch this chaos unfold. Without hesitation he made his first debut.

Through the town, behind a house-like structure. A figure of a man appeared above the roof of the building with a huge sword shaped weapon, raised over him. This figure had leaped all the way above the roof area towards to the light. This was no mistaking a man with a huge sword. The sword's tip overhead shone like a star flare through the dark, covering the man's face into the light. A magnificent entrance to behold for the man. The man came down like a heavy weight object with the anticipated overhead sword slash. His target? A rather weak Heartless preying on a helpless civilian close by to the building he just leaped on. The poor civilian was about to meet their fate until a slash of light intervened from nowhere. Soon they only found out that a man with a huge sword had appeared before them. Saving them from the Monstrous Heartless. The Heartless was destroyed in just one swing of his blade. An impressive move but rather basic.

"You can go now. Everything will be fine. As long as i am here!" The man with the confident facial expression said to the civilian. He didn't even bother to pay too much attention of them for his eyes were on the Heartless. Seeing that there are more stronger and aggressive towards the townsfolk. This guardian was none other than Yuuto. A man who fights with a smile. Given his situation right now. Only he can put out the first move. He first charged through home to home to face the Heartless. He encountered both weak and strong Heartless on his way. He fought the weaker ones rather than the stronger ones. He noticed every Hearltess are getting and stronger and stronger by the minute but he did not give up.

Radiant Garden. So quaint. So calm. So casual. That’s why it was driving her crazy. She had a mission she was supposed to be doing. A goal to accomplish. But what was she doing instead? Sitting behind the counter of the Accessory shop, twirling a platinum ring on one finger while she silently watched Huey Duey and Luey go about their usual antics. “There goes th triplets playing games, like always, the same old pranks they love to pull” she would mutter to herself, rocking her head side to side in tune with the song now stuck in her head. How was this supposed to help her become a better spell caster? Teach her patience? She was patient. Or was it something else? Was it to keep her distracted while Donald tried to find a way to best her? It was common knowledge, to her anyway, that her skills far surpassed those of the duck whom she currently called her tutor. Dropping her head in to her hands with a groan while her elbows rested on the counter, David would speak aloud to herself. Why not? It wasn’t like anyone was going to come here and buy anything anyway. “This isn’t getting me anywhere. David, wake up and smell th hummus.

As she sat there, watching the world go by without her, an explosion of dark energy in the center of the Shopping District would catch the mage’s attention. She would sit up and let the ring slide down on to her finger, slowly reaching for her wooden staff under the counter. As soon as the first wave of Heartless flooded out from the explosion David would point her staff at the darkness, calling out “Stopra!” Nearly a dozen or so of the most basic of Heartless would freeze in place, David not pausing as she then called out for a Thundara spell to strike the group. They were dispersed easily enough, the only trace of their existence being the scorch mark on the ground where they had once been. Sticking her forefinger and thumb in her mouth, David would whistle as loud as she could, to alert those nearby that something was going down. "Every one! Back to your homes!" In seconds one couldn’t tell she had destroyed the few Heartless she had with her attack, as they were quickly replaced by others. Launching three Firaga balls in to the ever growing clusters of Heartless and seeing it have little effect, David would run in head first and again cast Firaga, this time controlling the flames so they surrounded her forwarding form, taking out several more that were just as quickly replaced as the ones previously. None of this is working she would think to herself, looking around and hoping that at least some of the very few visitors of the Shopping District were able to get away.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Lucian
Radiant Garden

Hearing the one requirement Lucian quickly chomped down on his frozen treat with a large, wicked grin decorating his face. The swallowed the piece as it started to melt and stretched his arms to the sky. He felt an odd sensation, it was familiar yet not so and he was certain he knew what it was. “Let’s get a move on, sounds like the fun has already started! Haha~!” He vanished from the rooftop in a cloud off black smoke only to reappear at the treeline, where he could be seen headed toward the town. He knew how Albion felt about the Heartless, but knowing that only added to his list of thing he was enjoying at the moment. It was made an even sweeter victory since Albion chose to buff some of the Heartless. Lucian followed the dark creatures to the sleepily little town and watched as they invaded.​

The Heartless that swarmed around David grew in numbers, each one she killed, more would just appear from the ones she had destroyed. Although the numbers grew, the strength of these Heartless also seemed to weaken thankfully. The Heartless weren't without striking back though, 5 of them at least leapt across the field to slash at her with their claws, while the others attacked from the ground against her legs.
Two other fighters were also trying their best to drive back the Heartless as well, warriors seasoned in battle against the Heartless.

Leon
With his unusual sword in hand, he slashed rows and rows of Heartless, before he had been slammed against a wall by a large group of Heartless. Scowling at his opponents, Leon clashed with the gathering Heartless, for the most part slicing through each one with ease, but more would just continue to appear in turn. Cursing under his breath, Leon turned up the heat, dashing through multiple Heartless and slashing through them all with a loud battle cry. When the Heartless seemed to be gone, Leon gave himself a moment to breathe "No wonder the King was so worried.. This isn't normal behaviour from the Heartless.."

Cloud
After having taken out a few Heartless on a balcony, Cloud jumped down, slamming his Buster Sword into the ground to cause a shockwave in which pulverized a bunch of Heartless in the immediate area. Pulling his sword back up from the ground, Cloud spun around, catching multiple Heartless against his blade and slicing them up with a whirlwind of slashes. "This is the third outbreak this week.. Even if Cid and the others are creating that Heartless Defense System..Will it really work on all of these Heartless?"

The Heartless that accumulated around Yuuto seemed to have already strategized a plan, the weak ones would form up in the front to distract him while his back was left open for the stronger Heartless. That was, until a Neoshadow Heartless decided to do something out of the ordinary for its kind..It began to eat its own brethren around Yuuto. With each Heartless consumed, it seemed to grow in power. When it was finished, the Neoshadow gleamed in a black-ish purple glow. Ready to face Yuuto alone.
Theo713 Theo713
-------------------------------------------------------------
Albion the Ambitious

With the battle raging on, Albion finished his ice-cream and let the popsicle stick fall to the ground below him. Looking over to Lucian as went to get a closer look at the battles below. "Do not participate in the battles below us, Lucian. Leave the fight to the Heartless. This is where we shall split for now, I must go to tend to my powers.. I feel their grasp yet again trying to slip from me. Be on the look-out for the one.. And when you spot them, notify me immediately.. If by the time Radiant Garden is all but reduced to nothingness, then we shall simply move to the next world and await the one to arrive.. When they decide to turn up, then we can finally put an end to this exhausting game of hide-and-seek.." Albion bid Lucian farewell, before dissapearing completely. Off to whatever distant lands to force the powers of Light and Dark to maintain themselves inside him. He would return in time though.. Especially when Lucian has found the missing link.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
-------------------------------------------------------------
Nero

Nero stared at all the others with mild interest, what they were wielding, particularly caught his attention. What was more odd was, he didn't have one of his own. Nor could he make it appear either. Thankfully it seemed like no one noticed yet, so he didn't have to feel embarrasment. "Well, if we just need to find a way out of this lab..Why don't we just go straight ahead!" Nero decided to walk forward, past the desk and was soon enough stopped by a wall in the way. Looking up and down, he then tried to budge the wall. With no success, he tried kicking it now....Which didn't work either.
"Damn...I guess we're really stuck down here forever!" Nero said with an odd cheerfulness to his statement. "But I wonder what all these weird symbols are. Think you guys could decipher what it means?" He pointed to the wall yet again, scribbled into the wall was a large circular drawing that depicted fire, ice, lightning, and wind on different sides of the circle. Considering the room was mainly basked in darkness one could not see it unless they were as close as Nero for that matter.
If one inspected the drawing some more though it would detail that someone with magic must use all 4 of the different magics to open the secret passage out of the room. Alongside that drawing, was a note which Nero completely disregarded..

"Keyblade Wielders, I am glad you've finally awoken. I had the great oppritunity to watch over the progress of your slumber, your evolution within this laboratory. The one you might call "Master" Or "Father" was the one who tasked me to oversee your successful awakening. Johan the Wise gave me specific instructions when you would all wake up to follow. This diagram of a magic seal might prove useful for one or two of you among the group. From here, each of you will be given a specific task here in Daybreak Town..Perhaps one day you could all leave here as well. I have no time left, for I am being summoned by another...And I may never be able to return. But be aware, there is one in your group who does not belong. One who was never meant to be. You may protect them or leave them, but be careful of what you choose...Their name--.."
The note cuts off, having been worn down by time into an unreadable mess at the end. One clear understanding is that the creator of the note was the Scientist overseeing the project..
National National

"The name's Mistral," the redhead introduced while she interally felt herself calm down. For some reason, even though she'd just met these people, Mistral could sense a connection to them.
'Family, huh?' she mused silently to herself when Nero finished his rather enthusiastic speech. Didn't she already have one of those....?
Mistral's thoughts where interrupted by Nero's find.
"Keyblade? Oh, so thats what this thing is," the redhead casually spun the weapon in her hand until it returned to it's usual reverse grip. This made a large grin form on Mistral's face.
"Wicked cool!"
Once she was done showing off the teen examined the diagram before turning to Xandel.
"Something tells me that this is for you,"

Xandel examined the young girl's keyblade. As per usual, her keyblade looked like the normal deal, with the whole sword and key thing going on. The others might have thought that Xandel didn't even have one, since his exceptionally small keyblade was safely bookmarked in the Grimoire that was strapped to his left leg, dangling slowly next to him. He heard the girl's observation, sticking his tongue out at the diagram before noticing the note that Nero humorously looked over. He proceeded to read out the note to the whole group, scratching his chin when he had to read the betrayal part. After finishing the note, he looked over at the magical seal that was on the wall. He didn't even have to read the runes as he already knew what it was. It was a seal made of the four corners of magic. The only way to open the door was to incorporate every element of magic into the seal. Xandel flipped up his book before gently tapping it on the rune. Suddenly, strong electrical currents started surging out of the book as it climbed over the wall, quickly being sucked straight into the seal. The wall quickly burst into flames before it disappeared just as fast as it arrived, being encased in a shell of ice. Large gusts of wind could be felt in the room as the ice shattered, the fire, ice, and wind magic all being sucked into the magical seal. The seal started to move on the wall as every circle alligned. A pleasant click resonated through the room as the wall swung open. Xandel yawned as he looked back the group, his left index finger directed to the opening.
"Everyone ready to leave then? We might as well start figuring things out."

Lucian
Radiant Gardens

As he watched the Heartless cause untold destruction within the small town, Lucian could only smile as he plotted and anticipated what he would do once he finally joined the fight. So to hear from his master that he was to avoid engaging in combat was extremely disappointing. He quickly turned around, prepared to protest the decision, but the old man explain his own plans and left with little time for conversation. “Damn him, leaving me with orders like those.” He dropped down on to a balcony and leaned forward on one hand to get a better view of the fights that were going on down in thee streets. Some interesting figures had shown up and were handling themselves pretty well, which made it even more difficult to avoid getting involved. Lucian jumped up on the railing and got comfortable as he sat down and settled on spectating. He had to prepare for the possible arrival of the one they’d been searching for all this time. Although he was totally uncertain how he’d feel or what he would do.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Theo713 Theo713 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Yuuto

Into the chaos and destruction, blow to blow, one heartless after another. Yuuto had done his part through heavy combat. Hopping and charging from place to place. Yuuto has been holding onto himself well without a scratch so far. Although he was not prepared enough for this battle, he had the skills and experience to fight for it at least. The smug young man did his best to eliminate the heartless one at the time. His strategy to go up against the weaker ones were going well, now that they are decreasing in numbers, or at least that's what he thought. His theory is somehow correct. He is starting to notice the Heartless's strength is increasing. Each battle with these creatures were getting harder and by the minute. If this keeps up, Yuuto might not last long enough to fight even further. He has to move quickly, he must act now. The moment he goes idle might just leave an opening for the enemy. There seems to be no civilians left to save now. As he is not seeing anyone else running around other than the Heartless wreaking havoc across the place. Yuuto continued to dash across the battlefield. Leaving his back opened for any fast paced heartless to attack him. He focused on the weaker ones so that he could face the stronger ones without distractions. The smaller and weaker heartless were coming in larger numbers but this was nothing too difficult for Yuuto. His large blade can cut through these guys like butter with his monstrous strength and skill alone. Hacked and slashed his way through these cluster of basic heartless without realizing that the stronger ones have already got up on his back to get some beating done to him.

"Uh oh." With a swift turn towards his own back. He noticed the Stronger Heartless have already reached his back without him noticing. The first strong Heartless that first snuck up on him prepared it's first strike. Just like that, Yuuto blocks the attack with his huge sword, followed by the Heartless's recoil. He wasn't done with the little guys just yet but if he leaves the stronger guys be he could be in bigger trouble than he already is. Noticing the fact late that he was now surrounded by Heartless. Yuuto felt trapped as he tried to drive the stronger Heartless's away from him. Managing to kill only like 2-4 of them. Since he is surrounded, all attacks were coming in all directions. Front, both sides, his back and even from above. he was getting consumed by the countless numbers of strikes from each charging heartless. With pure skill alone, he had shown that he can make it out alive in such a hopeless situation by blocking enemy attacks and dodging super strong moves. He was maneuvering his way out of pounces and strikes. Fighting these guys isn't a basic walk in the park especially when they come in large numbers. He could only handle so much of them, that he can't even attack or have the chance to counter them at least. Out of the blue, a unique Heartless came into the scene. This one was not like the others... The Heartless he was trying obliterate were now being eaten by this Heartless. But why? Yuuto wondered as he expressed confusion in his face. Letting the Heartless do what they do. Yuuto just let creature consume it's other allies for he thinks it'll make his job easier to handle if he only has to face one. A foolish move for Yuuto, now the Heartless appears to be more stronger than any Heartless he has faced today.

"Oh, um... Hello there, big guy. I hope you enjoyed your meal, i'll be leaving. I guess... Hehe, bye." And just like that. Yuuto ran away from the Neo-Heartless and into the opposite direction on the trail where he cleared the roads from the Heartless. Letting the Heartless take pursuit him. A cowardly move but it's the only way for him to survive. He knows to himself that he can't fight this Heartless, not alone at least... He is not strong enough to defeat such a beast. As he ran from one spot to another. He was trying to out-maneuver and dodge any possible incoming attacks thrown at him by the Heartless, ranged and melee attacks alike. He was avoiding the Heartless quite well but fighting them is a different story. He soon finds himself in the same field where he found others trying to hold their ground. At this moment, he avoided the very formidable Heartless's sight but it won't take too long for Heartless to find him eventually. He saw a woman defending herself from the same creatures he faced before. It looks like she can't get her way out of this one. Without even a second thought, Yuuto's legs began to move on their own and charged at the Heartless who were aiming for the woman. He took the ones who were about to slash her by her legs in two powerful swings from his sword. Leaving the ones who are still pouncing towards the Woman.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Theo713 Theo713 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

As the two warriors began at her side began to discuss whether or not the city’s defense system would actually work or not, David would chime in as she unleashed another volley of Firaga fire balls, wiping her forehead with the backside of her right hand. “I hope so. I was actually enjoying my boring day.” As soon as she said it she realized that it was true, David shaking her head in confusion at herself. Hadn’t she just a moment ago been complaining that it was doing her no good just sitting here doing nothing? Ooh well. Such was the nature of the mage. As the Heartless began to replace the numbers they had lost, David would jump back in to the fray with Leon and Cloud. The two couldn’t be everywhere at once however, David occasionally having to blast Heartless that approached from their rear. “Think you should check on this Cid? If things are bad here, they can't be much better--” She cut herself off by calling out another Thundaga spell, blasting a row of Heartless to her right. While she was dealing with them a few from the left would manage to jump her, taking David down to the ground as more began to pile on top of her. In a flash of red light and heat the Heartless would be burned to a crisp, if Heartless could be burned to a crisp, and vanish as David stood and dusted herself off. “I hate when they do that.” she would mutter, getting annoyed with the goings on around her.

A sound behind her would make David spin in place, hand and finger extended as electric energy crackled from her finger. Looking at her, the male would see surprise on her face when it was another human that was behind her and not another group of Heartless. Instead of firing the Thundaga directly in his face she would point over his shoulder and shoot, striking a few Heartless in the distance. “That is a very good way to get yourself killed.” Is all she would say to the male before starting to walk back towards Cloud and Leon. “Leon. Cloud. Go check on your friend. See if he's almost got that thing going. And you.” she turned her attention towards the other male, her form already outlined in a pale blue light. “...you might wanna take some cover.” She spoke to the three males not in an authoritative tone, but instead as a friendly suggestion.

Moving between the Leon and Cloud duo and the new guy who almost caught a Thundaga to the face, Tani would kneel down on one knee almost as if in prayer. Even as she knelt one could tell her form was shifting, changing in to something else entirely. Her body began to grow and expand, and what was once skin quickly hardened in to at first a fine leather appearance, before hardening again and cracking apart, each crack making up the ends of a deep sky blue color. As her arms spread outwards away from her form a thick membrane would grow on the underside of her arms, which just as quickly as her skin turned to scales would sprout feathers as equally icy sky blue as the aforementioned scales. Protruding from her eyebrows and growing at an exceptional rate quickly grew bone that densed and hardened in to spikes which began to curve backwards away from her face. Her face that simultaneously elongated and scaled just like the rest of her form, her teeth growing and sharpening in to fangs. The transformation itself only took a few seconds, and once it concluded there in the spot where David had once stood now exited a pale white Wyvern, towering over men and Heartless alike at almost 8 ft tall. With a deep inhale and exhale, the Wyvern would unleash a blast of air cold enough to freeze water in an instant in the direction the unnamed male had come from before taking to the skies with just a few flaps of its wings. Once airborne David would unleash an earsplitting roar to gather the attention of as many Heartless as she could before flying towards the town’s living area, unleashing another cone of cold air in to the hoard of Heartless as she flew.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/298981832/superthumb.jpg?t=1507592351); position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:410px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; border:2px SOLID white; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/130906702/large.jpg); background-position: 20% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:260px; height: 400px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 20% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 100% - 35%); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:firebrick; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 100% - 35%); height:300px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:snow; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Alisa Ludenberg [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] The woman was impressed by Xandel's ability in magic. He just casually yawned as if it was nothing. "Well, we should start leaving. We should follow the orders that have been given to us.", Alisa said as she proceeded to walk towards the opened seal. "Well now, what are you all waiting for? Let's go, we have no time to waste.", she said strictly as she looked at the group of Keyblade Wielders. She wondered curiously as she left the room on what waits them on the other end of the hallway.

The girl with the umbrella reached the end of the tunnel first, amazed with what she has seen in her surrounding. Pastel colors painted the environment in small ways, making the land seem more brighter and happier. The sun slightly blinded her but as her eyes became more used to the light, she appreciated the town more. She remembered the group and looked at them, waiting for them to come out of the tunnel.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Simple_Traveler Simple_Traveler National National
[/div] [/div]

Leon and Cloud both nodded towards David's response. "Indeed, we'd better get going. We'll make sure Cid works overtime, David. The Heartless just get stronger and stronger..." Leon stated, while clearing a path for both himself and Cloud to move off. Making their way towards a very busy Cid.

The Heartless were scattered, defeated by David's transformation. Although winning seemed possible, the Heartless did not let up. The Neo-Shadow that Yuuto once faced was now bounding towards the rag-tag team with amazing speed and flexibility, slinking into the ground as to not allow the blizzard attacks to ruin its trajectory... Once it found Yuuto once more, it bounded out from the ground with viciousness, ready to slash at his face. The creature was smart though, and used the slash as a feint, to grab Yuuto's leg and trip him... As the defeated Heartless' shadows dissippated to nothingness, it seemed as if the Neo-Shadow was the only thing left to face.
(The Neo-Shadow)
300px-Neoshadow_KHD.png

Theo713 Theo713
----------------------------------------------------
Nero
He spared no time in thanking Xandel on his cool magic, giving him a rather hefty pat on the back which could have shook Xandel quite a bit from the force. "Haha!! That's awesome! You keep surprising me!" Nero grinned, and ran off like a child. Following after Alisa and, within time successfully moving ahead of her. His eyes were a little blurry at first but he adjusted well enough in time. "I wonder if there's Sea-Salt ice cream here!" Although, as he watched the serenity of the Town...He also noticed it was barren. Which confused him, looking all around him he wondered just how this place could be untouched by time.. Everything looked..Shiny, new. Beautiful...And yet it was so quiet, so sad... Turning to meet Alisa, he tilted his head. "We've been sleeping here for so long...How come nobody decided to wake us up instead? Where did everyone go?"
National National

Yuuto

The battle rages on! The fight gets hotter and hotter! To fight is the only option for now. Yuuto had encountered young woman whom, to his impression. Isn't the most friendly to talk to at the moment. Even going an extra mile to almost get him hurt through some lightning. Whether he catches the lightning or not, he can confirm that he could still walk around and kick some Heartless booty. The only expression he gave to the woman was just a confused stare and a smug grin. Despite the situation he is in. He doesn't seem to see that he is in deep deep trouble. No murmur nor anything else escaped his tongue as the woman gave some instructions that he is willing to disobey. Turning his head back to the fight. Otto failed to realize that the deadly Heartless he tried to escape from earlier had caught up to him again. To his surprise was rather fast.

"Oh... Hi... You're kinda early..." He called out to the strong Heartless. He waved at the dark creature as he rested his sword over his shoulder in a relaxed position. He looked at the Heartless, dead in it's eyes with his. At this moment, the woman mage have transformed into a larger beast which he completely ignores. Focusing on this one specific Heartless was his objective at the moment. If he even dares try to get his eyes off of it who knows what might happen. He felt an aura of malicious intent towards the creature. There is something about this Heartless separates itself from others. Seeing it first hand, the creature is fast... Strong... Violent... This particular Heartless was no laughing matter. At this moment, the battle begins. He has to face this thing the good old 1v1 style. Cracking his neck and preparing his combat stance. Otto mocked and gestured the creature to come closer to him which it did. The creature made it's first move and he anticipated of what is yet to come. He raised his blade against his face to defend the incoming attack. Doing one he does best. He went toe to toe against it by defending himself. The creature was smart. Despite all his unharmed efforts. They managed to only trip him, lucky for him that he hasn't received too much damage yet.

He fell on the ground as the Heartless grabbed him by the leg. Making a quick a recovery to stand back up, he sprung himself upwards using his arms. He pushed himself away from the Heartless for a safe moment and distance. He somersault's his way up back on his feet and quickly dashed towards the Heartless with his inhuman speed. He began to slash the creature with three consecutive horizontal slashes, using his quick swinging style. These slashes are rather fast.

Mistral walked with everyone through the opening and into the city. The architecture stole her breath away at the beauty of it, reminding her of the fairy tales she'd read as a child. A grin stretched itself across her face, this was looking to be one interesting adventure. The teen then glanced to Nero and couldn't help but chuckle. His child like enthusiasm for everything amused her and was practically contagious. Mistral then looked to Alisa and Xandel. She honestly didn't have much an opinion on her fellow redhead , the older woman was so quiet and distant. The teen quietly hoped she'd open up in time. Then there was Xandel, it was pretty obvious that he was probably the smartest (and most uptight) of the group. Wonder how he'd react to some good, old fashion pranking...?
Upon completing her observations Mistral crossed her arms behind her head and moved ahead.
"If you guys don't mind I'm gonna go exploring," she called over her shoulder before scanning the nearby buildings, looking for the perfect one to jump to.

Xandel took an additional step forward from the force of Nero's pat. Xandel gave a quick glare before he straightened himself back up, muttering under his breath about "being so light" and "rough-housing". His glance quickly changed to the surroundings that they came to after passing through the wall. He analyzed the vast land around them, his eyes seemingly relieved to see a few different colors. However, his perspective of thought quickly changed as he started to look for clues as they traveled through the town. The town had distinct and unique architecture, yet it was so desolate, so barren. He looked closer into the houses and shops that they had passed by, where he noticed that the town seemed a little... too untouched. The balconies and porches were all well swept, the windows completely cleaned, and for a quick moment he stopped to get a closer look at one of the shops. He caught back up to the group as he aknowledged Nero's questions.
"I feel as though no one could have gotten to us in the first place. If the exit is the only way to get in and out, then no one other than whoever left us the note and whoever put us there in the first place could get in or out. As for where everyone went.." In Xandel's head, he didn't feel that they were as alone as they thought. However, he didn't have enough evidence, so he kept his theory to himself. But the town looked brand new, as if no human has lived there. It seemed extremely suspicious to the Mage, but he merely continued to walk with the group, his eyes still in search for some sort of clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back