• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts and Persona 5 pairings!

XionKuriyama

just a friend
usual rules
*I'm not too picky on paragraphs and wordcounts and everything, just give me something to work with.
*Please write in understandable English. Iz thes cmprhns1ble 2 u?
*If I don't reply, I'm either busy or forgot. Feel free to drop me a line, within reason--one PM is fine, two is pushing it but may be necessary, any more annoys me and does not help you.
*Not accepting OCs at this time. (Bolded as this may change.)
*nothing, this is to make sure you're awake, say pancakes when you PM me if you saw this
*Talk to me OOC, please. I wanna be friends and get hype over characters and plan plots and shoot memes with you!
*Be willing to double. It opens up so many possibilities, and I'll double for you, too.
*Don't powergame, don't metagame. It's make believe people in make believe land, it is not worth it. Trust me.
*Don't be a dick. Don't harass me, don't insult me, don't break site rules, etc.

KH pairings (my preferred side in italics)
Xion x Literally anyone tbh (Especially craving Roxas, Namine, Kairi, but I'll work with anyone cause I love Xion)
Roxas x Anyone
Sora x Namine
Kairi x Namine

P5 pairings (same deal)
Makoto x Futaba (REALLY craving this one)
Akira/Ren x Ann
Akira/Ren x Futaba
Akira/Ren
x Ryuji (convince me, they are very gay bois and i love em but i'm picky for it)

I am both open to plots and have my own, PM me.

Peeking in 9 (Did I do my math right?) days later after the last post, oops.

Pancakes (Hehe, delicious pancakes.)
I'm interested in possibly doing Akira/Ren (Whichever name is preferred by you we can go by if you are open to this) x Ryuji
I am a persona loser who needs some more partners to roleplay with (I however can't really play female characters well. Males are way easier to me.)
One question I do have is how far are you into the story? I want to avoid giving spoilers if possible if you haven't finished the story line unless you want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back