• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
06665669917b0e4e0c3be02878acf4a2.jpg
Welcome to Diyara. A world of magic, monsters, and of course darkness. Once home to 20 individual kingdoms with their own histories and cultures the past millenia has been a horror filled and tragic period of time. The kingdoms fell one by one as a being known as the monster king began his meteoric rise to power.
e31dc51a2e1c27bf6842021189002864.jpg
The unstoppable creature seemed to possess the ability to dominate the minds of the monster races. And with his slaying and conquering of the Spirit King No longer would death be the end for the mortal races. Those who perished would rise again as monsters and join his army. Nineteen kingdoms fell leaving behind only the small continent nation of Midra,Protected by their patron goddess Midra the Light.
704a7585dbc7843dbd22778c735b9263.jpg
With little choice left the Denizens of the Small continent have spent the past 1000 years preparing for war at the behest of their goddess. Mighty warriors have trained as many protege's as they can. Masters of Magic and The Nations greatest blacksmiths have built magical armors and items galore, Ships and seige weapons have begun to be mass produced. Yet now that they are the last Kingdom, the time for preparration has ended. Even now the Monster Kings beasts have begun to cross the seas from all directions. The Nation has mustered its defenses however that is not all. The goddess herself has selected six unlikely heroes for the most important task...slaying the monster king. This is the story of these six King Slayers.

(Hi guys, so this is gonna be a pretty straight forward RP. I will be seeking 5 players (ill be number 6) who wish to embark on a long journey to slay a Godlike creature. There are a few requirements for the 5 heroes. You cant be legendary heroes nor can you start powerful. You cannot have your character be older than 30. The idea is to have 6 young unassuming heroes deal with it. People you wouldn't think could be legendary heroes. Id also prefer differeing classes. My dude will be An Orc Pugilist, So monks are off the table. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am open to lesser plot and side quest suggestions.​

Last edited:
osGKiu7.png
Meet Jethro, My Orcish Pugilist. Essentially a monk without the Zen mentality. He is 23yrs old and his only claim to fame is his proficiency with punching people really hard and being notoriously durable. He was birn and raised in slums so he doesnt have much in the way of smarts.​

*Update*

The 5 main cast of adventurers will no longer be the only cast the story follows. My wife suggested that i also leave open roles for the continents defense in Midra. So Non hero roles are now availible.

Also i will be allowing players to design monsters for the rp.​

Figured I'd drop by to say I'm interested, and would like to know if Paladins are fine?
Not only are they fine they make sense cannonically. After all the nation were starting in is the nation dedicated to the Light Goddess.

I'm interested if my character may be a bard.
Excellent Jethro will like your character then. He is fond of entertainment and music in particular.

Nice. Alright so far we have A Bard, A Brawler, and a Paladin. We Still need a Warrior Type, A Thief Type, and a Ranger type.

Count me in for Ranger. Quick question, what kind of ranged weaponry is allowed? My first thought is longbows but then I was wondering if crossbows were commonplace, not to mention magically assisted weaponry!

Count me in for Ranger. Quick question, what kind of ranged weaponry is allowed? My first thought is longbows but then I was wondering if crossbows were commonplace, not to mention magically assisted weaponry!
Both should be fine. No gun powder or black powder weaponry. But a magic crossvow is doable as long as its a low teir magic item.

Id love to be an undead villainous character. My idea in mind is a soul-stealing undead that once stole the spirit of a famous, brave knight. Now both personalities mix into a frightening combination. What do you think?

Id love to be an undead villainous character. My idea in mind is a soul-stealing undead that once stole the spirit of a famous, brave knight. Now both personalities mix into a frightening combination. What do you think?
Can you do two characters? I dont mind people making villainous monsters allied with the monster king. However id like it if they ran a good guy as well that way your experience doesnt end when your character dies.

Can you do two characters? I dont mind people making villainous monsters allied with the monster king. However id like it if they ran a good guy as well that way your experience doesnt end when your character dies.

I suppose I could. If Elenion Aura Elenion Aura wasn't thinking of making a mage, I'd gladly be a necromancer character, although on the side of the heroes. If not, I'd like to be an assassin/rogue.

Assassin rouge would be best.

Would it be possible for me to be a magical automaton? I know thats a bit of a stretch but I was thinking either that or a golem that's been commanded to be an assassin, which somehow broke free from it's original command.

Would it be possible for me to be a magical automaton? I know thats a bit of a stretch but I was thinking either that or a golem that's been commanded to be an assassin, which somehow broke free from it's original command.
Ill mwet you halfway. You can be a mortal soul trapped in a golem. Were once a person perhaps even a mage or you stole from a mage. He turned ya into a golem then died. Adding a purposeless golem to the continent of Minda.

Ill mwet you halfway. You can be a mortal soul trapped in a golem. Were once a person perhaps even a mage or you stole from a mage. He turned ya into a golem then died. Adding a purposeless golem to the continent of Minda.
That works! Lemme know when we start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back