• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fire Emblem Awakening Partner Search

NeonDaze

Bust :(

d81de73a783dc22aaf344cba406539ef02f0cf8453b61d8857d3cf23.gif
About the Mun
d81de73a783dc22aaf344cba406539ef02f0cf8453b61d8857d3cf23.gif

• Hello! I'm new here! You can call me Zeal.
  • I've been a roleplayer on and off for about nearly 10 years now.
  • I am an artist by trade, as I just graduated from a rather well known art school in NY! (Yay!)
  • I'm looking for a Roleplay partner who is into similar ships in Fire Emblem awakening as I am. I love LonLissa (Lon'qu X Lissa) to bits but I've never really had a partner that has stuck around for too long due to life, school and work obligations.

Requirements

• I would love it if I could find someone who wouldn't mind either playing Lon'qu or Lissa in closed one to one threads over Skype, twitter, or tumblr.
  • I would prefer if they were 18+ as I feel more comfortable rping with someone who is close to my age.
  • I'm fine with rping either as Lon'qu or Lissa, as I have experience rping both.

• Would prefer active muns, who replied at least once a day or so, but I know that maybe too much to ask as life gets in the way.
  • Do not feel pressured to write novels for posts.
  • As long you are literate and write coherently I will be more than happy!
  • A developed paragraph is all I ask for. I know that muses often waver.

Most of all, I really want someone who loves this ship just as much as I do, and are truly interested in the threads.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or reply to this thread!

Can't wait to Rp and plot with you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back