• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž. โธป ์ข€๋น„

sabishii.

็›ฎใ‚’ใใ‚‰ใ™โธบ
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif maxresdefault.png ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

mystery.โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € slice of life. โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €zombies.โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € angst.โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € suspense.

์ข€๋น„

Seoul Arts University : a college for the creatives of the world. Dancers. Musicians. Artists. The students have the choice of whether to board during the in session semesters or not.

Every year the students celebrate the upcoming semester by throwing a party after the staff have gone home. And every year itโ€™s filled with stolen liquor, laughter and the lingering sense of freedom. But this year is different.

On the night of the yearly party, just as things are getting good, a burst of light shines on the entire campus. The university is swarmed with dozens of government swat and other unrecognizable officials shouting for everyone to get into the school. Into their dorms. Inside, inside, inside.

The university is put on a lockdown. The students that donโ€™t have dorms are given roommates to temporarily dorm with until the lockdown is lifted. They arenโ€™t allowed to go home and alternatively, no one is allowed in.

And no one knows why.

[ foreign students welcomed. ]

slow burn / suspense to zombies.

Last edited:
tongues.png

๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ :

let me know if you prefer
real fc or anime for this
!

update : real face claims.

Last edited:
Quick question~ when we get to the part with zombies. Are they going to be more Train to Busan style or more #Alive where they retain the physical abilities of their form livelyhood and are smarter?

Also are we allowed to make a possibly infected character or one that may know what's happening on the dl?

moon.flower moon.flower

i'd purposely wanted to keep the details of the zombies a little more hidden but if i had to answer that, i'd say i imagined them to be more train to busan style and have a certain mindless aspect to them; i think the #alive zombies were phenomenal but i'm not sure that i'd want to introduce that sort of intellect right away during the roleplay. having a different class of zombies eventually that are able to retain the memories / abilities of their former jobs and etc would be super dope, though. i think i might do that!

in the beginning i'll introduce [ and you'll be allowed to also ] the virus / zombies gradually like them noticing that certain people on campus aren't acting quite normally. or them seeing a strange situation from outside of the gates. things like that! eventually they'll also venture away from the university but for now we'll spend some time being quarantined at uni.

yes, of course! you're free to do all kinds of fun shit like that. i want this to be so angsty and yeeeeah.

oooh this sounds neat. might throw my hat in the ring :0

please do. โ˜… SATVRN. SATVRN.
the cs link is posted above.

also.

great minds must think alike because our signatures are eerily similar
!
it looks nice with your pfp.

๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž ::

yo. we're still hoping to get a few more students / participants.
your role doesn't have to be a student. they could be someone at
the uni at the wrong place, wrong time like
one of the students
that was only at the university for a booty call.

feel free to post here as a tentative interest or in the cs altogether.

๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ; OPEN
an ooc for any questions you may have click me, obviously

Last edited:
would LOVE to have you.
whether or not to decide to join, thank you for reading the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back