• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kinda Weird. Looking for GM for Pathfinder 1e

Quiet One

So...here's the thing. I'm not new to RPing, but am new to this site. I'm also new to dice systems. A few years ago I was introduced to first edition Pathfinder and I like it. I love building characters based on the rules and seeing what interesting combinations between races and classes I can make and how that can build a narrative for a character. I like monks and sorcerers and the mighty bloodrager. I'd be interested in trying paladins or magus and have been druid before. I love the idea of going on an adventure, getting stronger and helping NPCs, fighting monsters and saving kingdoms.

But...I'm not a very good GM. Is something I've been working on, but I know very little about the world outside the character creation. I don't know what a good story for the setting would even be; worried I might contradict something or cause confusion. I don't even really know the monsters all that well. So I need a little help. I know it's really weird to make an RP interest check with the caveat that someone else run it, especially as a stranger on this site here. I'm kind of hoping someone else has had an idea they've been wanting to do for a while that they'd be okay with me joining.

Also: I have a little experience with Starfinder if anyone wants to do that instead. I prefer the Astrazoans - the shapeshifting starfish like things. While I'm not familiar with D&D 5e, I'd be willing to try it. I have the site saved to look at information based on races and classes and stuff, as well as PCGen for making characters for both Pathfinder and D&D.

Hope this isn't...too awkward to post here.

First edition pathfinder is my bread and butter! lol. I'm actually trying out a little rpg experiment on discord. feel free to add me if you're interested tamallica#1768

Users who are viewing this thread

Back