• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kinda looking and hopefully will find someone

Axe2029

The enigma
So. Allow me to begin with this is abit of a strange rp request and i have low expectations that someone or the right person will stumble on this post. But screw it might as well give it a shot

So what i am looking for in my partner is the potential to be a GM/DM not for a group but for a one on one kind of scenario as in multiple characters long term story plot twists romance betrayal the whole nine yards! That is what i am hopeing to find with someone. To come up with a story in fandom or otherwise to do something like this and ive had such trouble finding someone like that iam trying to see if that person would come to me instead.

My intrests are abit wide in range (ive been kinda craveing to do this with bnha even though i havent watched the series i know the plot and story and could easily binge if i find someone for this. Hopefully.)

Well again i hope this gets noticed. If not ill proably bump it and hopefully ill find that person i am looking for to do this with.

Anyway thanks for reading if ya do and wish me luck in this endeavour

Question, do you want to craft the story together or have this 'DM' control everything but your character? I guess I'm sort of imagining like a text based game right now, but I wasn't sure if that was what you meant so I wanted to clarify.

Question, do you want to craft the story together or have this 'DM' control everything but your character? I guess I'm sort of imagining like a text based game right now, but I wasn't sure if that was what you meant so I wanted to clarify.
Kinda little bit of both in a way of speaking. Like communication on what would be good for the story.
For ex say along with my character iam playing a type of antagonist character as well so its kinda like to gms in a way like the gods of the world dictating what will be what might or what may never

Hey. I could give it a try, depending on what you are trying to accomplish. I've done that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back