• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Kinda Confused

Rovhes

Australia... Australia never changes
so, i need to post 10 things like these,and wait 24 hours to meet the criteria, correct? Also, so if this is the wrong place to post this

Yes, that's correct.
Topics about the forums itself should rather go into Community Hub, but it's not particularly wrong to ask here, since it's a forum for personal topics. And posting here counts toward the 10 posts goal.

You can read in more detail about the 10 post rule (and a lot of other useful stuff like which topics go where) in RPN FAQ

OHHHHH OK. If you hadn't of said that, I'd just be watching YouTube, and trying to think of weird threads to makes for the next 20 hours. Thanks

if you're looking for ways to get past the 10+ post ; you're more than welcome to go into the community hub area and play in the forum games that they have to do get to the post mark!
-- so answering any threads help rather than making new threads!

Forum games don't count towards post count. At least they didn't before.

soooo... they don't count??

Make a post in forum games and check if your post count went up. Well, post count is called messages on here. But I'm pretty sure they don't count or at least they used to not count. Along with private messages and posts in your private workshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back