• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimetsu No Yaiba / Demon Slayer RP??

Is this still a thing? I’ve been obsessed with the show since it came out and I’d love to do an RP like this 👀

Is this still goin? If so I'm interested!
Hi ! ♥ It's again possible to partipate or not ?

Hey guys, yeah so I'm back after having taken a break from rp'ing because of a rocky summer, but yeah, in the meantime managed to catch up with the manga so I have a much clearer idea about the world than before, and I'm glad to see there's still interest in the RP. I'll try and get something going again.

so i just got caught up to where the pillars were introduced and would it be possible to change my role from demon slayer to a demon slayer pillar :))

Definitely up to being a Demon Slayer. I've got a character fresh on my mind for it too!

Nice you can start working on your character sheet here

View attachment 573324\

It is the Taisho Era of Japan, a time of relative peace and prosperity. However, there exists monsters, lurking in the shadows, that threaten this peace. These monsters, called Demons, are flesh eating predators that have lost their humanity and only seek to become more powerful by consuming all life they come across. For hundreds of years, Demons have plagued Japan and in order to counter this, an Emperor created an organization comprised of the the strongest swordsmen in all of Japan called the Demon Slaying Corps. With their only directive being to eliminate the Demon Threat and eliminating the King of Demons and source of this evil, Kibutsuji Muzan. Today, several new candidates for the Demon Slaying Corps gather at the base of Mount Fujikasane within the mystical blue-pink glow of the blooming Wisteria Trees to begin the final exam to truly test their worthiness of attaining the title of Demon Slayer. A truly dangerous undertaking that gives candidates a taste of the treacherous nature of their job, where only the strongest have even the slightest chance of survival.

============================================================================================

Hey guys! With the release of Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer this season, I'm super excited to start up an RP for this series and see where it goes. This is going to be sort of anything goes as far as characters go so you can play canon characters or OC characters if you want with the only restrictions being that only three of the nine Pillars being playable, two out of the six Upper Moons being playable, and Muzan will be off limits for now. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!!

Roles Open:

Demon Slayer (any number):
- Spiderverse Spiderverse
- Xenoxx Xenoxx
-
Demon Slayer Pillars (only three):
- Gunnhildr Gunnhildr
-
-
Demons (any number):
-
-
-
-
-

Demonic Moons (only two):
- @vielpotato
-
Um...Hi...Could I join as a Demon Slayer Pillar please?

Um...Hi...Could I join as a Demon Slayer Pillar please?

rp has been dead for a while and I've frankly been inactive as well. but I'm planning on rp'ing again and I've got some ideas for either this or an RP for the anime, Jujutsu Kaisen. so yeah

rp has been dead for a while and I've frankly been inactive as well. but I'm planning on rp'ing again and I've got some ideas for either this or an RP for the anime, Jujutsu Kaisen. so yeah
Does this mean this rp is done and dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back