What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kimetsu No Yaiba / Demon Slayer RP??

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, AU, Foreign, Historical, Horror, Super Powers, Supernatural

Jabu

Pls help I’m tired
Is this still a thing? I’ve been obsessed with the show since it came out and I’d love to do an RP like this 👀

TPBx

You're Gonna Have A Bad Time
Is this still a thing? I’ve been obsessed with the show since it came out and I’d love to do an RP like this 👀
Yeah things are a bit inactive right now. But we havent gotten far so you can still join.

TPBx

Is this still goin? If so I'm interested!
Hi ! ♥ It's again possible to partipate or not ?
Hey guys, yeah so I'm back after having taken a break from rp'ing because of a rocky summer, but yeah, in the meantime managed to catch up with the manga so I have a much clearer idea about the world than before, and I'm glad to see there's still interest in the RP. I'll try and get something going again.

Libero

so i just got caught up to where the pillars were introduced and would it be possible to change my role from demon slayer to a demon slayer pillar :))

Xenoxx

The One Stuck At Home
Definitely up to being a Demon Slayer. I've got a character fresh on my mind for it too!

TPBx

Definitely up to being a Demon Slayer. I've got a character fresh on my mind for it too!
Nice you can start working on your character sheet here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)