• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Kimby's Art Dump

Kimby

Soft Apocalypse
Hello, I'm a freelance graphic designer but have been exploring digital illustration for the past 2 years now. Would love any constructive feedback! Not taking any requests but will try setting up a commission thread in the future. My art Instagram is under kimbyngu.arts and my deviantart is under KimbyNgu!

My female fighter tiefling from a Halloween campaign I did a couple of months ago!

ver moon v4.jpg

WIP of Persephone from Wic Div
pers.png

A piece I did for my partner and I's 2 year anniversary. Drew us as our League of Legends duo in our favorite skins. Was rushed a bit to get this finished so couldn't add much lighting and background stuff as I wanted to.

ashetrhesh4.jpg

Switched gears last week to focus on vector graphics for work (these were all rendered in Adobe Illustrator).

boquet v2.png

camper van.pngcar vector.png
And a WIP of what I'm currently working on now, back to illustrating!

corgi icecream.png

Finished a version of my dog icecream illustration for an upcoming sticker shop, even did a corgi version just for fun!

corki icecream v2.jpg

Another sticker design with the theme of animals + dessert. Originally tried to do frog + mochi but ended up doing a donut instead! (Saving the mochi for another animal :) )

frog mochi.jpg

Did a couple of practices with scenes from an RP I'm currently in. This one is from the amazing RP Forteans hosted by Danidify Danidify
They are also looking for more people to join if you like supernatural and Victorian settings!
(I also did another one but it's a spoiler for the current chapter so I'll post that once it's revealed in the RP!)

hostess stair scene.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back