• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource killjoys, make some noise! | spook's 100% mobile friendly codes

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Spook's
(mobile friendly)
Codes & Stuff

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

hi.
my name is ash, but i usually go by spook or spookie. i'm your typical depressed emo guy who also happens to be mediocre at the thing called bbcode... which is why you're reading this.

all of my codes are free to use... every last one of them. i strongly believe that all hobbyist, nonprofit codes like these should be free for everyone and not "exclusive" and hoarded away. nothing is lost by allowing others to borrow a code, they're not worth money and don't decrease in quality or value if used by more than one person for something as casual and transformative in nature as a roleplay. i won't bore you with a rant about this, but it's why i've promised to share every decent code i create freely. you will never find me hogging certain designs or freaking out if someone ends up creating a similar code, and you're welcome to pick apart my work and learn from it as well as edit it to your preferred style as long as the credit at the bottom of the design remains.

the rules

★all codes are 100% mobile friendly and were created on my crash-happy old phone... and believe me, if it can handle them, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

★you do NOT need to ask if you can use these codes, but you should LIKE the ones you're planning on using. it lets me know you appreciate that particular design, and it's a nice way of saying thank you.

★feel free to pick apart my codes, tinker with them, learn from them. they're nothing spectacular, but you're free to tear them apart and put them back together as long as you don't claim them as your own.

★if you don't like the backgrounds, fonts, colors ect, go ahead and change them... i promise i won't be offended.

★please do NOT remove the credit. it's there for a reason, don't make me cry any more than i already am ;-;

★that's about it, i think...

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

code by spookie spookie

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Lyrics
for the
Broken
and
Forgotten

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

This is one of my newer and prettier codes. It's 100% mobile friendly, long titles may warp a bit but the main part of the code should be readable on any device.

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

code by spookie spookie

Code:
[centerblock=85][div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/darkpattern.37629/full');background-size:cover;border:0px black solid;color: #000000; box-shadow: 4px 4px 4px black; border-radius:0px;padding:4px;]

[centerblock=60][div=padding:5px; background-color:snow; opacity:0.9; border:0px white solid; border-radius:0px; height:300px; overflow:auto;][center][size=17px]━━━━━━❦━━━━━━[/size]

[size=38px][font=Cinzel Decorative]Lyrics[/font][/size][font=Cinzel Decorative]
[font=Seaweed Script][size=24px]for the[/size][/font]
[font=Cinzel Decorative][size=38px]Broken[/size][/font]
[font=Seaweed Script][size=24px]and[/size][/font]
[font=Cinzel Decorative][size=38px]Forgotten[/size][/font]

[size=17px]━━━━━━❦━━━━━━[/size]

[font=Seaweed Script][size=34px]T[/size][size=26px]his[/size][/font][font=Alegreya][size=15px] is one of my newer and prettier codes. It's 100% mobile friendly, long titles may warp a bit but the main part of the code should be readable on any device.

[size=17px]━━━━━━❦━━━━━━[/size][/center]
[/div]
[center][font=Alegreya][size=11px][color=snow]code by [USER=5845]@spookie spook[/USER][/color][/size][/font][/center][/centerblock][/div]

I love how good the code looks aesthetically! It's really beautiful. I will keep an eye out in case you make more (:

✕demolition lovers✕

urbex; noun;
the study of parts of civilization that are normally unseen or off-limits, such as abandoned structures, drains, sewers, ect.;

✕✕✕

intro;

this is probably my laziest code to date and took all of five minutes, but i'll share it anyway. it's also pretty old, but it still works so meh. if anyone ever finds this useful it's worth the fine minutes of posting.

code by spookie spookie

Code:
[centerblock=80][div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/clouds1.39450/full');background-size:cover;border:0px black solid;color: #000000;border-radius:0px;padding:4px;]
[centerblock=60][div=padding:5px; background-color:whitesmoke; opacity:0.9; border:0px white solid; border-radius:0px;][center][size=25px][font=Special Elite]✕demolition lovers✕[/font][/size][/center][/div]

[div=padding:5px; background-color:whitesmoke; opacity:0.9; border:0px white solid; border-radius:0px; height:300px; overflow:auto;][center][font=Special Elite][size=10px][b]urbex; noun;[/b]
the study of parts of civilization that are normally unseen or off-limits, such as abandoned structures, drains, sewers, ect.;[/size][/font]

✕✕✕

[b][size=18px][font=Special Elite]intro;[/font][/size][/b]

[font=Alegreya][size=15px]this is probably my laziest code to date and took all of five minutes, but i'll share it anyway. it's also pretty old, but it still works so meh. if anyone ever finds this useful it's worth the fine minutes of posting.  

[/size][/font][/center][/div][center]
[font=Special Elite][size=11px][color=whitesmoke]code by [USER=5845]@spookie spook[/USER][/center][/font][/size][/color][/div][/centerblock]

N A M E H E R E

there's a dozen

you can put lots of text and stuff here
like character information
or random shiz
idrc
you do you

reasons in

or random shiz
idrc
you do you

this gun

or random shiz
idrc
you do you
code by spookie spookie

Code:
MODERN CS

[centerblock=85][border=1px solid #414141][center][font=Raleway][color=#414141][size=22px]N A M E H E R E [/size][/color][/font][/center]
[div=padding:0px; height:250px; overflow:auto;]
[div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/gee.39451/full');background-size:cover;margin: 0 auto;height:180px;width:180px;border-radius:0px;border:0px #373737 solid;color: #000000;padding:30px; overflow: auto;] [/div]
[div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/gee.39451/full');background-size:cover;margin: 0 auto;height:180px;width:180px;border-radius:0px;border:0px #373737 solid;color: #000000;padding:30px; overflow: auto;] [/div]
[div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/gee.39451/full');background-size:cover;margin: 0 auto;height:180px;width:180px;border-radius:0px;border:0px #373737 solid;color: #000000;padding:30px; overflow: auto;] [/div][/div][/border][/centerblock]

[centerblock=85][border=1px solid #414141][bg=#414141] [/bg][/border][/centerblock]

[centerblock=85][border=1px solid #414141][border=0px solid #F0F0F0][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=150 | [bg=#414141][color=ghostwhite][font=Raleway][size=12px][center][i]there's a dozen[/i][/center][/size][/font][/color][/bg]}[bg=#F0F0F0][center][font=Raleway]
or random shit 
idrc 
you do you
[/font][/center][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[border=0px solid #F0F0F0][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=150 | [bg=#373737][color=ghostwhite][font=Raleway][size=12px][center][i]reasons in[/i][/center][/size][/font][/color][/bg]}[bg=#F0F0F0][center][font=Raleway]
or random shit 
idrc 
you do you
[/font][/center][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border]
[border=0px solid #F0F0F0][accordion=70% | bcenter]{slide=150 | [bg=#282828][color=ghostwhite][font=Raleway][size=12px][center][i]this gun[/i][/center][/size][/font][/color][/bg]}[bg=#F0F0F0][center][font=Raleway]
or random shit 
idrc 
you do you
[/font][/center][/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/border][/border][center][font=Raleway][color=#414141][size=10px]code by [USER=5845]@spookie spook[/USER][/size][/color][/font][/center]
[/centerblock]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back