• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing the Magic Snatchers

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NO I WASNT DONE
Edit: oki now we gucci

for clarification, I accidentally posted before I was done with my post lol

Ruadhal really was not expecting to see an apple flying at his face. In every idle prediction of where the conversation would go, apple hater Anna chucking an apple at him never even crossed his mind. Apple hater Anna with apple ammunition. Try saying that ten times fast.

His reaction was more of a violent flinch than anything planned. Swinging his apple filled hand to counter the opposing apple was only logical. Use the apple near his face to get the violent apple away from his face. Sadly, apples weren't as durable as they often seemed, and the colliding apples resulted in apple chunk fireworks.

Those weren't the only apple chunks going where they shouldn't. As the two beaten apples tumbled to the ground, a piece in Ruadhan's mouth decided to try to get revenge for it's fallen brethren.... Not really. Ruadhan had just gasped in suprise and started choking on the apple in his mouth. Really, nothing serious; a few coughs and it was over with. But, to say the least, Ruadhan wasn't exactly pleased to be assulted by apples in so many ways.

"Wha--t the hell was that?" he coughed, clearing his throat afterwards with a disgruntled look on his face.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Lydiam95 Lydiam95 Joke Joke Diagonal Diagonal

Last edited:
Anthea stood frozen in her spot, she was feeling too many emotions to know how to react at what had just happened. She was glad it didn't hit his face, angry at herself for what she had just did. Shock, disgust, sadness, she couldn't think straight. She got out of her trance, and had to choose between fight or flight. Stay and stand her ground like she did in battle, or leave before anything worse happens like she did when she had problems others would solve easily, but were impossible to find solutions to to her. She chose the cowardly option, flee.

The statue had finally moved, she slowly backed away still looking straight into his eyes with a shocked look. She turned around and pushed through the small group of people near the exit of the kitchen. Anthea progressively sped up the farther down the hall she went, until she was almost in a jog. She had made it to her room, she was about to unlock the door when she realized she had left the keys on the counter when she had made her sandwich.
"Fuck." She muttered to herself.

She slumped down in front of her door, pulled the hood of her cloak over her head and laid her forehead on her knees and wrapped her arms around her legs.

Gasmeros Gasmeros AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Joke Joke Diagonal Diagonal

Sierra La Croix
Sounds of chatter reached Sierra in front of the kitchen door. From what little she had heard, the new teammates she was looking for was behind that door. She was going to ask the maid Rosemary for their location, it was fortunate to save some time to find them here. It was one good thing to the next for the girl, she was still pleased about the dress she found in her room. She didn’t have any expectation to meet, yet this first mission was a pleasant surprise: they are to infiltrate a ball. Sierra can’t help but think of this duty call as a good time. A rare occasion in Sierra’s frugal past life, out of nowhere a chance to attend to the ball, not as a mere servant but most possibly an honored guess with bonus nice dress.

With good mood and eyes brighten with excitement, the girl pushed open the kitchen door. There, she found apples flying.

“Hah…!” Her mouth opened wide.

“What… great cultural… exchange…” Stammered a bewildered Sierra. It took her some moment to calm down while trying to asset the situation, there are five people in the kitchen. Two people, a girl and a boy seemed to be the source of the flying apples. The guy looked just as surprised as Sierra, but the girl, there were fire in her eyes, a few moments later, the color on her face changed as she ran out of the room, completely ignored Sierra.

“Look,” The girl coughed, so confused she uncharacteristically apologized for her presence. “Sorry to interrupt your…er… whatever it is you people are doing. I think to introduce myself, since… er… new team and all.”

Sierra’s face turned a little red as she found herself losing composure. She continued, speaking faster than before. “Anyway, I’m Sierra La Croix. A healer.”

Interacts with:
Gasmeros Gasmeros AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Joke Joke Diagonal Diagonal Lydiam95 Lydiam95

Ruadhan stared after her in confusion. Rather... Odd behavior... Now that he wasn't choking or feeling threatened in any way by apples, it really wasn't that big of a deal in his mind. Well, the attack itself wasn't. The concern lay in the reason behind it. Ruadhan wasn't so sure he knew what had provoked her. Sure, maybe he'd chosen the wrong fruit for the occasion, but he had tried to keep quiet. It was no reason to freak out, right?

And then she had immediately looked shocked, guilty; something, but she wasn't angry anymore. Ruadhan was no stranger to anger problems. He'd run into plenty of foul tempered people, many of which found an outlet in the shooting range. (Ruadhan had made a note to steer clear of those types.) The regret after acting wasn't unknown to him. He'd seen it before, even felt it. He could understand why she had fled.

But that didn't make it okay. He grew up with learning that violence was never okay. It didn't matter if it was an accident, it wasn't acceptable behavior. Understanding it didn't make him feel any less frazzled.

Team members weren't supposed to be a threat, were they?

"So much for first impressions," he mumbled.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Lydiam95 Lydiam95 Joke Joke Diagonal Diagonal

So many things happened. Food was thrown, people joined into the conversation and it ended with Anthea booking it out of there. Rosen's eyes widened as she stepped forward to try to catch her arm, but it was gone too swiftly. "Anth-!" she began to cry out but another girl entered the kitchen.

Rosen peered at each of the pair of eyes there. For some strange reason, it felt like they were all looking at her. Probably because she began most of this mess. Whether or not they were, she went to the corner and covered her mouth.

She was a jerk. She knew that, she knew better, and she should have stayed silent.

The maiden flicked out her pocket watch, it was already six. "Okay," she took a deep breath. "I agree with Elbert to a point. Detection should be mingling with the others. After every few dances, we should dance with the communication to let them know what is going on, that way they can tell everyone else. Healers and rippers stand by for help when needed."

Rosen paused for a few heartbeats as she realized that she still hadn't announced her Lillit. "I am a detection. We need to leave in thirty minutes. The most calm should check on our runaway."

Anthea had regretfully thought through my situation and knew she had to go back for my keys. She could hope that they would all be out of the kitchen but Anthea knew better, they would've been back at their rooms by now if they had left the kitchen. She thought of ways to just get her keys without confrontation, it was inevitable. She had to say sorry to whatever his name is and get her keys and get into her room, she just didn't know how.

She sighed, Anthea thought of asking him in the other room to cause less humiliation, but asking that in front of them all would be just as hard. She was stuck, she was bad at these kind of things, she got into these messes all the time, but she hadn't learned how to solve them.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Gasmeros Gasmeros Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Joke Joke Diagonal Diagonal

Last edited:
"Communication," Ruadhan offered with a slight raise of the hand. His gaze was still focused on where apple hater had fled, but he pulled himself back to the conversation after a beat. He turned to the newcomer, glad for a presence that didn't seem to avoid getting to know the others. "I'm Ruadhan," he greeted.

"I should get changed," he mumbled, fiddling with the key in his pocket. ”I'll, uh, I'll be back for plans and stuff, just give me five."

Without really waiting for a proper response, he stepped out of the kitchen and off to find his room upstairs. He needed a minute to breathe, it seemed, get is muddled thoughts back in order. He wasn't enjoying the hostility in the household so far, and he could only hope that their first mission would clear up some of the tension. Provided they even succeeded.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Joke Joke Diagonal Diagonal Lydiam95 Lydiam95 (maybe lol, we might collide??)

Last edited:
Anthea heard someone walking down the hallway, at this point she didn't care, she stayed where she was, not bothering to look up. It must have looked very strange, she was sitting in a ball on the floor against her door.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Diagonal Diagonal Joke Joke Gasmeros Gasmeros (I don't want to talk for your character, so I'm ending it here.)

Last edited:
Dom was leaned up against the pillar, twirling his box of cigarettes around his hands. He was half listening to what was going on, and didn't care for what was being thrown and to whom. All he wanted to do was do what he came for, get paid, and go straight back home. Else, he would have to kick more than some Snatches' ass. Anyhow, he saw a girl stumbling in. Sierra, was it? She seemed rather uncomfortable in the situation she landed herself in. Conflict, frustration, and bitterness - they were all familiar concepts to Dominique at this point. Nevertheless, he had to show some interest in his teammates to get to what he does best: Rip. He put his pack of cigarettes in his pockets, and joined in on the conversation.

"The name's Dom," he said as he patted Sierra on the back. "I'm the ripper, so if I get injured by the Snatches be sure to heal me okay?" He proceeded to give out a caring smile, but all it turned into was a mix between a cringing face and a smirking one. Then turning to Rosen he spoke

"So you're the leader here, Rosen? You detect em' and I'll rip em' straight up." He said with his more casual business smile. Looking around he saw that two were missing from the convo since he joined. "Where's the rest of the gang?" He inquired.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Gasmeros Gasmeros Joke Joke

Anthea was glad the person had just walked by her, questions would have just brought her more nervousness and anxiety. She got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen to grab her keys. She decided to ignore everyone in the room, just get her keys, and go. It was nearly 7 so she needed to hurry.

Once she got in there it was harder than she thought, although her head was pointed at the floor she could feel eyes staring straight at her. She wanted to keep what little dignity she had left, and lifted her head up and walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed her room keys off the counter. She walked towards the exit, keeping her eyes forward. Fighting herself to make sure not to look at anyone.

She felt relieved once she was out of there, she didn't see the guy she threw the apple at, which means he was the one that walked past her before. She made her way to her room, unlocked the door, and felt a wave of calmness fly over her. She felt like she could just sleep this entire situation off, but she knew she had to get ready for her mission which was in less than an hour.

The conflict with everyone seems to settle down and one person has to arrive join our quest " Well, I think everyone fine now, I'll be heading to the front door " Didn't want to introduce himself a third time already, This is a rough start and this is some sort of undercover and stealth mission being bunch with screws loose we won't fit right in. We somehow must act the part it seems we're all out of actors. Walking out of the room and using his hand to slick his hair back. " How will we accomplish this without getting notice " thinking to himself.

"Leader?" Rosen questioned and folded her arms. Had she been acting like that? "No, I-I'm not the leader, sorry, I must have overreacted. I should have stayed silent and listened to everyone better." She rubbed beneath her eyes and stepped forward. "I don't even remember everyones' names, so, forgive me if I mess any up."

She slightly bowed her head to Dom and moved past the remaining people there. Every other time she entered a mansion she stayed quiet, she was aloof, away, far away, from everyone else there. This experience was far too different. How did anyone ever properly form a group before?

Rosen went up the stairs and as she stepped to her room, saw Anthea and the other that she was still basically unfamiliar with. She whispered a silent, "I'm sorry," before entering her room. She removed the dress from the hook and began her first attempt to put it on.

And she surely failed.

Sierra La Croix
"Um, sure." Sierra quietly mumbled to the people who answered her introduction. Some gave her their names, some didn't, she wasn't that confident of her ability to remember all of them anyway. Shortly after Sierra entered the room, their meeting came to an end as everyone returned to their, lacking in the air any trace of a newly formed friendship.

Amidst all that, Sierra wasn't bothered, she had a night to look forward to. That Rosen girl knew what's up, she had instructed Sierra to standby until needed. Brilliant plan in the healer's opinion. She didn't mind hanging around while enjoying herself, if tonight goes her way, there wouldn't be any Snatcher's raid at all. That left only one thing to worry about: the night sky colored gown, made of an unknown material that was softer than anything she had worn before. Nothing else at the moment mattered more to her than trying it on as soon as possible, not some flying apples for sure.

Mentions: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

"They feast on friend and foe. Keep your wits about you, or you'll end up on the menu!
Nevertheless, brave knight, remember your training: Strike! Strike! A clean finisher is all a warrior needs to proceed."

"Hmmm..."

The crumpled up piece of paper is thrown to the vivid crimson carpet.
Sitting on his bed, by room 12, Siegmund lets out a long, echoing sigh from his helmet. Walking around in hulking armor to hunt for dangerous humanoid bloodthirsty magic feasting fiends was one thing, solving riddles was an entirelly new challenge he did not expect to have to deal with. God knows how long it took him to find the tavern, and for even longer he pondered by the wall. Fortunately for him, the light banging of his head on the brick was enough for fate to give him his chance and get through to the big mansion, which while indeed big, was not to different from his own house. He felt right at home.

One of the maids guided him to his own room, for he wished to rest his mind a little. No luck finding another Lillit on his way, though he swears he could hear some commotion in the distance. Quite a look she gave him too, armor and sword never made the best impression, but Siegmund was far too proud of it to even ponder going around without it. A precious Von Ehstein heirloom, centuries old. Clad in steel, magic, and more snatch blood than one could imagine. Much to his dismay, he had just been informed that their first assignment would be an undercover operation at a ball, meaning a pre arranged attire, and, most likely, dancing. How he loathed dancing.

"Hmmm..."

His melancholic sighing seems to know no end. Staring at the marvelous onyx dark suit on his bed, he knew he had little choice in the matter. Better get dressed quickly. The faster he'd do it, the faster he'd be back in his glorious walking fortress.

Dom stood at the kitchen alone for a while. He took out his box of cigarettes and lit one with a match. As he inhaled, Dom tilted his head up to look at the sealing. Then he let out a stream of grey smoke from his nostrils. So what room was he in this time?

He could tell that this group was a special one. Not in particular fond with the bonding of the group, but nevertheless an interesting bunch to keep him half listening. The experienced Lilith thought back to the first time he was in one of these groups. Boy was he nervous. Dom let out a grin, as he threw the bud of the cigarettes on the floor and stepped on it to put the fire out. The half shaven man went up the stairs to where all the rooms were. Dom kept waking till he found a note on a door. It simply read: Dom's room. Room 25 it is then.

Dom opened the door to find a neatly folded grey suit with a red napkin tucked in the chest pocket. There was also his keys laying on the table, along with a razor and some shaving cream. He let out a sigh before trudging into the bathroom to do a quick shave. When he got to the mirror, Dom saw what I mess he looked like. Still dressed in the same sweaty white shirt that he went to work with topped with lettuce cheese and some wet parts from the ham, he looked like a real mess.

❝When you reach land, may the crows lead you to the feast. For the answers you seek, you must blend into a society you rejected. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost, is it not, dear doctor?❞
The words on the page were something akin to mockery for her. Before her was a display of teasing of her distaste for a lack of straightforward instructions and her past for the sake of such a cloak-and-dagger way of getting her to her destination.
But Basilia put aside her frustration at her "employer", if she could truly call it that, and press forward in her search for the mansion. Making sense of the message and find her way to the mansion took a while, if anything for the woman's insistence in taking every step with certainty of her next move to reach her new home, as well as making sure to not be followed. She had been careful so far, given the circumstances of her arrival in town, after all... It was unlikely they would track her but even so, a chance encounter was something she'd rather take caution to avoid.
Her arrival was met with discretion, which she was comforted by. The place offered no familiarity to her, after all. She was informed of the whereabouts of those of her kin and guided to her room, only to find herself before yet another note. Clicking her tongue loudly, sure to draw yet more odd looks from the maid not just by her looks alone, she spared a glance at the dress picked out for her as she finished reading what entailed her next task.

"May I trouble you further with assisting me in my . . . preparations, please?" How much the servants knew of this whole ordeal, she wondered? She'd have to inquire on a later date. For now, she indulged in the offer of help in . . . well, quite honestly, do whatever was possible to ensure her disguise for tonight was at the very least within the notion of believable at the eyes of her audience.

It would seem she would be playing the role of an aging widow. Once again.
The pressure around her abdomen as the maid assorted her corset was one of a painful reminder and a hazy sense of deja-vu.

It took eight attempts, but she somehow got the dress to stay on her body. The ribbons were messy and everything was quite skewed... but it stayed on, so she proudly left her quarters.

With the tips of her fingers, she lifted her dress and slipped her swords into sheaths attached to her thighs. Once everything was tight and secure, she patted down her dress and smoothed out the wrinkles. Rosen stepped down the corridor and took extra care as she descended the stairs. "Hardly any Lillit knows how to put on a dress," she mumbled to herself as she spotted the paper pinned to the sleeve was still there. Thus, she removed it, crumpled the paper and threw it to the side. "Sure, I came from a prestigious family, but clearly I was never one to present myself."

Rosen scoffed as she reached the bottom floor and trailed to the front of the mansion, but stopped midway as she noticed her gloves on her hands. She always kept at least one on, but that would appear strange. Thus, she slipped both off and folded them neatly onto the arm of a couch in the living room. Rosen took a deep breath and put her hands on her collarbone as comfort. "It's fine," she breathed. "This is a mission, I shouldn't complain, even if I hate Kyne."

With that, she checked the time and the bow at the arch of her back. It was about time to leave, and the bow was a scatter of ribbon. "Where is everyone?" she asked aloud and pulled at the individual loops. There were 7 loops in her bow. That wasn't a bow. She configured and attempted to change it, only to notice Elbert was there, and she hadn't even realized it. "Oh! Hello? How long have you been waiting?" she cleared her throat and let her bow be. "It seems you have a fine head on your shoulders. You kept calm, and I couldn't even do that. It's about time to go, but... "

Joke Joke

Waiting at the front door, Elbert was focusing on how would mission plays, but he didn't have the layout of the place or even the details of the ball, only half arse riddles that lead to a wall, but Elbert was not at the ball, yet.

Elbert broke focus when Rosen spoke, looking at her, She was somewhat stressed. " Well, most of our entourage is still dressing up it's going to a long night, so no need to rush it " looking up the third floor " By the time it takes to dress we're going to late " looking outside the window, the sky was bleak seeing the cloud covering the white dots that blanket the sky.

Elbert was getting tired of standing in front of the door waiting for everyone. There was a couch that along the side of the door it match the decor it blended into the walls, taking a seat on the couch and lean back.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Rosen gave a small chuckle, rocked on her toes and pulled her hands behind her back. "This was a far grander mission than I was expecting. For an entire team to understand one another in a single night, it seems absolutely absurd." The maiden untied the ribbon behind her back, and attempted a new bow.

"And what can I say? My feelings became instantly sour when I learned it was Kyne who planned the entire thing. We were once in the same mansion until he was promoted to Overseer, thus, officially apart of the Hallowed Council. I swear he always had it out for me. One day he'd make me laugh, the next he went out of his way to make me cry."

After fiddling with the ribbons for so long, the maiden decided to just tie a wonderful knot, and not worry about a fancy bow. "I'm afraid this team is already becoming that. We couldn't properly plan, not that I was any help. And... " Rosen interrupted herself as she bore her eyes into Elbert. "I'm sorry. I'm rabbling aren't I? It must hurt your ears, considering your Lillit."

Joke Joke

"No, it's fine" Elbert straightening his back, he was used to loud sounds like the banging of metal " Well for Kyne, I don't personally know this man but he may have a... nevermind forgive me to trying intrude in your personal matters," Elbert said looking away, "Kyne might have interest with Rosen of that flirtation ? No, maybe of shenanigans some sort, I don't see the type to agonize just one person. More of a favor I think ? " thinking in his head, Elbert shook his head

Trying to move the conversation " I'm surprised that we even held a conversation with each other how much of this group is a bit looser than held together, as right now we don't have a person getting us organized or leader people would say, at end of this someone has to write the reports to the higher-ups." Elbert gave a smirk. Elbert knew that the group has no leader that will guide them but who would rise to that

Leaning back on the couch resting his arm on the armrest and having his knuckle on his chin pondering his thoughts
AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Feeling both naked and uncomfortable in his brand new suit, Siegmund headed out, closing his room door. He had heard people passing by shortly, so he knew part of his team was downstairs waiting already, and he hoped he could cause a good impression. He also heard someone moaning in agony, in one of the rooms. Most likely a poor lass getting her corset in place. He felt better knowing he'd never have to wear one of those, at least he hoped so.

Walking down by the entrance, he saw two figures. A young man leaned by the couch, seemed rather impatient too, Siegmund couldn't help but feel slightly guilty on being a tad later than expected. The young woman was standing, her suit just fixed by one of the maids. She seemed to be more uncomfortable that Siegmund would ever be, making him swallow both in pity and relief. He silently gave both a small nod of acknowledgement, standing in place as he waited for the others.

Reference: Siegmund with no armor
Cor.Leonis.full.2130305.png

Joke Joke AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Last edited:
Sierra La Croix
Sierra was enjoying her new look in the mirror. Just now, the maid assisted her in putting the dress on, Sierra mostly standing in one place feeling dumb while the maid did all the work. She was hesitating to ask for help at first but managed to convince herself getting help dressing was something rich people normally do.

“I must commend that it fits perfectly,” Said Sierra, checking herself in different angles “too perfect, even. How do they know my measurement anyway?”

“Magic.” Answered Roselyn the maid, who was clearly looking bored but not particularly unhappy. She was told to attend to any errand from the residents of the mansion, this rid her of the normal works and the other residents haven’t asked to do anything troublesome, and she found this young Lillit… amusing.

“I would trust you more, had you not answered with that straight face of yours. Anyway, what is this for?” Sierra pointed at a leather pouch attached a little above her stocking.

After excused herself for a moment, the maid came back with a kitchen knife.

“Weapon, huh? Do I really need one, I thought the other will do most of the dangerous stuff? And are you daft? That thing is bigger than my arm, I’d look like a disabled person!”

“Is that so? I was half expecting it to fit you perfectly, in a badass way of course.”

A few minutes later, with a knife of a more reasonable size, Sierra entered the living room. She glanced at the clock while resting herself on a couch, they still have some time left, not much but still some time.

“You think they are going to arrange a carriage for us?” She asked the others.

Interacts with: Kolchao Kolchao Joke Joke AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Ruadhan was probably taking far longer than he should have been to get ready. But really, his outfit had no right to be as confusing as it was. Most of it made sense; dress shirt, vest pants, that was easy. But the second he picked it up off the bed, half of the things he thought were sewed into place went tumbling to the ground, leaving Ruadhan with an annoying as all hell puzzle of tiny cloth and accessories. Okay, it probably wasn't as hard as he was making it out to be, but the more time it took, the later he got. And Ruadhan did not like being late. Sweat was not a good accessory to formal attire.

After another few minutes of grumbling and fumbling, Ruadhan grabbed the stray parts and shoved them into his pocket. He quickly yanked a comb through his curls (not that it did much) and decided that he really needed some maintenance work on his facial hair. Also, that he didn't have time for that, so it was fine. He turned from the mirror in his room and out the door, not even sure how late he really was at this point, but feeling like he was late enough to have to walk to the ball. He did not want to walk.

So of course, when he arrived in the foyer, he clearly wasn't the last one, and everyone was calmly lounging about. Well, now he felt silly. Awkwardly clearing his throat and adjusting his collar, Ruadhan approached the group. A lone butler, as was his duty apparently, gave Ruadhan's outfit a withering look as he passed to go about his butling ways. What, did the staff know he wasn't wearing it right? He wouldn't get in trouble for skimping on a tie (or whatever the hell it was), right?

As the others seemed preoccupied with each other, Ruadhan simply stuffed himself up against a wall and pulled an accessory from his pocket, trying to figure out what kind of suit needed weird golden pins.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Kolchao Kolchao Joke Joke Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

Dom finished up dressing in his gray suit and pants to match. He tucked in his white button down, and put a belt over it. There was also a red necktie ready for him at the counter, which matched his red napkin on the suit. Dom picked up the red tie, and threw it in the trash. The button down was a tight fit for him, and there was no chance that he was going choke his neck with that piece of fabric. He unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt, then buttoned the top two buttons on his suit. So many, buttons. Once he was done he took a look at himself in the mirror.

Dom's icy blue eyes stared back at him. His dark brown hair was forced to one side, but more importantly he was clean shaven. The young man knew that it would grow back in a matter of hours, but he couldn't help but remember when he was younger, to the time when he found out that he was a Lillith. The scar on his cheek seemed more visible, and he ran his hands over it, a mortal reminder.

Letting out a crooked grin, Dominique put on his gloves, and headed out the door.

To the front of the mansion, Dom saw a bunch of neatly dressed people near the couch. He saw that Rosen was dressed like a lady, with some sort of bow on her head. She seemed to be having a conversation with Elbert, who seemed to not have moved since the last time he was around. Dom also noticed another man standing and waiting for the two, and also Sierra, who seemed to have questions about the carriage. His preferred spot, the wall, was taken over by a guy fidgeting with his clothes, and pins. Ruadhan seemed to freak out about the details of attire.

Walking casually, he patted Ruadhan on the shoulders.

"You look fine." Dom said to Ruadhan as he passed by him. He then went over to where majority of the people were.

"Transportation is the least of our worries, healer." He said to Sierra. Then addressing everyone there he said, "So, does anyone have a gameplan?"

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Joke Joke Kolchao Kolchao Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Gasmeros Gasmeros

The large front door of the mansion spilled open. From it came a bald man, wearing a tailed coat and white gloves. He tugged on his sleeves before pressing his palm against his chest and bowing. "I am the head Coachmen for your team," he said and returned into a board-like stature. "We welcome all those who want to into the carriages, there are three of them. You must leave in five minutes in order to be there when the doors open. It is not far from here, even if we appear to be in the middle of a forest, we will be taking a special shortcut. I implore you to finish planning. If everyone isn't ready by the time we leave, we will return and plan that those who aren't to be waiting."

Rosen listened well and nodded a thanks as the Coachmen left to his carriage. "I mentioned this before," she said. "Us detection lillits need to be dancing with as many of the humans there as possible. Perhaps every three dances, us two can dance with the communication to tell them what we learned. Then, with their communication skills, they can tell everyone else in our team. Rippers and Healers are on standby, but should accept dances as they come. The more aloof we look, the more suspicious we are."

She cleared her throat. Rosen didn't want to be seen as the leader. She had far too much of a temper be so, but, she at least had to give out an idea. "Who agrees? And what ideas may the rest of you have?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back