• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Killing the Magic Snatchers - [CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Go ahead and check out the RP. Be sure to check everything as to make sure your character sheet is correct! We'd be happy to have you!

Could my guy be someone who works at the mansion already for the Hallowed Council?

Could you elaborate? We are avoiding people roleplaying as Administrators or Hallowed Council due to plot points in the future.
Say an orphan? Adopted as a baby because a member say the power in him? Or left at the doorstep of the Hallowed Council?

Say an orphan? Adopted as a baby because a member say the power in him? Or left at the doorstep of the Hallowed Council?

Okay, so I see what you're saying. I'll say yes, you may do that. Will you already be in the mansion then by the time my character (who will be the first to arrive) gets there?

Okay, so I see what you're saying. I'll say yes, you may do that. Will you already be in the mansion then by the time my character (who will be the first to arrive) gets there?
I'ed imagine so yes, maybe as security or a butler? I like the idea of a kid like 14 15 I don't know young I can go. Who was great potential as a communication but can only focus his powers on the person who raised him. Is there like a Hallowed Council member whos a communication?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back