• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Killing the Magic Snatchers - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll be posting my character today. Sorry, my boss went on vacation and I'm in charge of the studio when that happens, but they come back today.

And remember, you are all welcome to starting posting your characters too.

Wild. Some people in the discord are wondering if they could get some extra info on the setting to help with making characters

Wild. Some people in the discord are wondering if they could get some extra info on the setting to help with making characters

Well good to know that my notifications arent turned on for discord. And I'm heading home now. I'll answer all questions in a bit. Sit tight!!

Sorry, I haven't received notifications for discord, but I've turned it on now! As for the RP, I'll be posting the first post today, which should reveal a lot of what you need to know. But I'll give a spiel here and in rpnation.

Yes, it will begin at the mansion. It's a new mansion that has opened, and our team is the first to be housed in it. My character will be the first to enter, which is why the first post will reveal what you need to know.

I was working 12 hour days the past few days, but everything has calmed down now. So sit tight, much will be posted today.

Okay, my character is posted. One thing I'll note is the little amount I put into the details about her. I'm an author, I enjoy learning about characters as the story progresses. In the end it is up to you what you want to do, but don't feel like you need to fish every amount of information for your character. I'd prefer you spending your writing skills in the actual rp.

Heads up, I've added a little bit to the character sheet. Joke, someone who is thinking of joining, brought up some good points. I've defined the idea of over usage of powers that may make a character weary or even cause danger to their life. Be sure to think about that while creating a character.

I'll be posting again in the rp to move it forward once we have at least one more person arrive at the mansion.

Hey, the next part, including information of the mission, has been posted. Everyone should read this post, even if you character arrives late.

For the teams, it has 55 rooms. But, each team is near each other, so their rooms tend to be grouped together. As well, and I'm announcing this in the lore and OOC, I would like each person to add to their character sheet which room they are in. It'll make it easier in the long run. No one may choose room 13, it stays closed.

Here is the official addin in the lore:

Rooms?
There are 55 rooms in total for teams. The last 5 are given to those who will take authority over the mansion, which one will eventually be Kyne (An npc character).

No one may choose 13, it stays empty. And everyone must choose near each other.

Okay, everyone, we are going to re-meet in the kitchen. Because our characters do need to have a conversation about what will happen that night.

By the way, by the time planning is done, everyone must go into the ball. Nonetheless, it'll be interesting to see what character development happens now.

I know that planning was... not well. But, I didn't expect it to be perfect, considering our characters. So, get your characters dressed (only elbert is technically dressed now), and they'll be heading out soon after. Get any conversations you want done now before the moment is gone.

That's what I am planning, Everyone is welcome to rp until then though. I'll lead everyone to the front tomorrow, (Elbert is probably the most mentally stable here. He's already on top of everything.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back