• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Genre|| futuristic/modern, Slice-Of-Life, Drama, Action ||

Screenshot (5).png

Fuse`.

Human animal hybrids created by the government as mercenaries to fight in underground battles for their amusement in the year 2.1.15. However many escaped, pleading to live normal lives again despite what they were born as, and not have to fight others anymore for the sadistic employment of higher ups at the cost of their many injuries, and even lives. It is now in 2.1.30 the government has announced these creatures exist in modern society, placing a high bounty on their heads for any handed in, dead or alive.

Many have just begun to live normal lives, start families with one another... And now once again are on the run from the Ryoshi, merciless hunters working for select organisations- for a fee. Will these human-animal fighters be able to survive and live in society as normal beings? Or will their true nature and instincts shine through, and they'll become what they were built to be, ruthless killers.

Hello all! this is a semi-futuristic, alternative fantasy based rp I've been working on in the world of Shinjiko! A place where olden time Japanese practices and habits mix with futuristic technology! And running amuck in all this are the Fuse`. Humans who through genetic altering before birth, can change certain body parts and features into that of a specific animal, giving them some heightened abilities and senses. They were initially created for the wealthy and the twisted government branches enjoyment, but started escaping 15 years ago. Now both them and their children are on the run from hunters as their identities have been revealed and are in danger!

I hope you'll all have fun!~ :3

Roles:
-Fuse` [ TAKEN Cosmos Cosmos ]
-Fuse` [ TAKEN Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ]
-Fuse` [ TAKEN Mooniee Mooniee ]
-Fuse` [ TAKEN PlusUltra PlusUltra ]
-Fuse` [ TAKEN Clouds Clouds ]
-Fuse` [ TAKEN Virus Virus ]
-Fuse` [ TAKEN Diphylleia grayi Diphylleia grayi ]
-Fuse` [TAKEN Guardsman Guardsman ]
-Fuse` [OPEN]
-Fuse` [OPEN]
-Human [ TAKEN voracity voracity ]

Last edited:
I'll be up for a Fuse, remind me were there insect ones?

I recall Bird, Reptile and Mammal but not sure on Amphibian, Insect and Fish.

Genre|| futuristic/modern, Slice-Of-Life, Drama, Action ||

View attachment 698146

Fuse`.

Human animal hybrids created by the government as mercenaries to fight in underground battles for their amusement in the year 2.1.15. However many escaped, pleading to live normal lives again despite what they were born as, and not have to fight others anymore for the sadistic employment of higher ups at the cost of their many injuries, and even lives. It is now in 2.1.30 the government has announced these creatures exist in modern society, placing a high bounty on their heads for any handed in, dead or alive.

Many have just begun to live normal lives, start families with one another... And now once again are on the run from the Ryoshi, merciless hunters working for select organisations- for a fee. Will these human-animal fighters be able to survive and live in society as normal beings? Or will their true nature and instincts shine through, and they'll become what they were built to be, ruthless killers.

Hello all! this is a semi-futuristic, alternative fantasy based rp I've been working on in the world of Shinjiko! A place where olden time Japanese practices and habits mix with futuristic technology! And running amuck in all this are the Fuse`. Humans who through genetic altering before birth, can change certain body parts and features into that of a specific animal, giving them some heightened abilities and senses. They were initially created for the wealthy and the twisted government branches enjoyment, but started escaping 15 years ago. Now both them and their children are on the run from hunters as their identities have been revealed and are in danger!

I hope you'll all have fun!~ :3

Roles:
-Hunter [OPEN]
-Hunter [OPEN]
-Hunter [OPEN]
-Fuse` [TAKEN Cosmos Cosmos ]
-Fuse` [OPEN]
-Fuse` [OPEN]
-Fuse` [OPEN]
-Fuse` [OPEN]
Fuse please?

psst guys, the hunters have cool technology- someone play as them //QWQ

True, but i think Fuses are the more compelling part of a Killing Bites RP for most, hence the interest.

True, but i think Fuses are the more compelling part of a Killing Bites RP for most, hence the interest.
okay well why don't i rejig the plot a little, too make it more Fuse` focused.

Yeah not speaking for others per say, its just how it appears personally from the interest shown so far.

And all good! changed up my plot ideas a lil, to have hunters be more so npc characters. Making this slightly more slice-of-life orientated whilst keeping the drama/action aspect. PlusUltra PlusUltra

hm interesting, i can play whatever you require of me as they both seem equally fun; hunter or fuse.
we're focusing on Fuse` now, but some will be bad and some good. possibly even other Fuse` hunting their own kind for money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back