• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Killing Bites - CS

OOC
Here
Other
Here

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
(* = Optional)
Character Sheet-

Name:
Nickname(/s): *
Were you trained as a fighter, or born from an escaped Fuse`:
How are you adjusted to human life:
Animal Hybrid:
Human Appearance
Fuse` Appearance:
Height:
Weight: *
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: *
Personality: (a few dot points or a solid paragraph at least)
Animal habits/instincts:
Strengths: (physical)
Weaknesses: (physical)
Backstory: (can be dot point events or just an important paragrapgh)

Name:
Hitomi Kazuki

Nickname(/s):
Momo

Were you trained as a fighter, or born from an escaped Fuse`:
Trained and recently 'released'.

Moderately well as trained to blend in on occasion.

Animal Hybrid:
Honey Badger

Human Appearance & Fuse` Appearance:
1522978586_tumblr_p4apqj75Hp1tjqw6so2_1280.gif
PertinentHappyHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

Height:
5'5"

Weight:
50kg (muscle included)

Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
None.

Personality:
-Short-tempered
-Tough
-Sharp-tongued
-Rash
-Loyal
-Secretively Caring
-Overconfident/Smug
-Merciful
-Strong moral compass
-Stubborn

Animal habits/instincts:
-Not afraid of anything no matter bigger or stronger than her.
-Messy.
-Naturally a tad mean.
-Will eat just about anything and think it's good.
-Tends to prefer being alone when hunting as a solo creature.

Strengths:
-Long, sharp claws.
-Incredibly strong bite and sharp, pointed fangs.
-Strong upper body strength.
-Heightened hearing.
-Fast striker.
-Can take a lot of damage.

Weaknesses:
-Although fast in small bursts slow on long journeys.
-Weaker lower body.
-Not the best sight or smell.
-Easily overwhelmed by high numbers of opponents.
-Cockiness means she'll underestimate opponents meaning weaker strikes till she realizes they mean business.

Backstory:
// C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D //

• OsR9srd.png

Name: Melissa Apes
Nickname(/s): Honey, BB
Origin: Natural born fuse who was then trained before her escape.
Civilian Life Adjustment: Adapted mostly to societal norms and social situations
Animal Hybrid: Bee (Apis mellifera)

Height: 6'1 (8'10 F.Transformed)
Weight: 175lbs/80kg (750lbs/345kg F.Transformed)
Description: A towering girl with an innocent-looking face, her heavyset frame attempts to conceal thick curves below baggy clothing styles, as well as the thick muscle below. Hazel hair flows downwards in a loose ponytail secured at multiple points to her lower thighs, though it will often break containment within her transformation. When adopting her fuse form her size increases substantially often decimating even her currently worn baggy clothing, skin being replaced with heavily armored yellow chitin across her entire body. Several wings are produced from the rear of her back that appears undersized though seem to disappear in use due to the speed at which they are used along with a loud buzzing echoing across the area, additional pointed teeth and mandibles are also formed over the side of her face. Finally, her eyes will transform into compound versions along with several additional ones across her forehead.
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: A single black stud in the back of her neck, the remnants of a tracking device that has long since had its circuits fried. Unfortunately, removal has proven difficult due to its nature and has been placed when she was still young before her chitin had hardened.

Personality: Seemingly the antithesis of normal fuse behavior and on the surface lacking the fierce ferocity common to the species Melissa comes across as friendly and innocent if slightly naive at times. She has a dislike of being drawn into hostilities or aggression and will commonly take actions in an attempt to calm and dilute conflicts. The truth is the majority of such actions being taken in an attempt to suppress a side of her that thrives in such she is reluctant to feed less her chance at adapting to a normal life be threatened. This has also resulted in a relatively poor self-image and humility, often downplaying her abilities out of shame and desire to be more normal which conflicts with her fuse nature. Never the less she can be extremely social preferring to be present among groups as apposed to alone with a strong creative side especially towards music and dance, also holding a strong interest in media in general especially several classics she has only recently had the opportunity to experience. Melissa has also shown an affinity for puzzles and learning in general, A deep curiosity with a frightening intelligence despite what her appearance would suggest.

Animal habits/instincts: Social, Curious, Docile until provoked, Team player, Love of Flowers and Sweets, Prefer groups, Constantly communicating, Adventurous, Exploring
Strengths: Incredible Flight Speed, Static Cling/Shocks, Insane Strength and Endurance, Heavy Armored Chitin, Wind funnel generation, Body temperature control, Poison Sting, Enhanced Vision/Navigation, Enhanced Scent, Gravitational/Electromangentic Senses, Pheromone emission.
Weaknesses: Spiracle Breathing/Water, Fragile wings, Fights only when needed, Slower in cold, Large size.

Backstory:
A Natural born fuse to a transformed mother who was kept in such state for the duration of the pregnancy before the destruction of "unviable" offspring was used in order to compel her into a large scale battle royal for the amusement of investors. Her mother was eventually killed as a result of the combined efforts of several other fuses leaving Melissa as an orphan growing up within the facility and subject to a wide array of testing, procedures and "games" to attempt to draw out her more bestial nature for the entertainment of others. She would eventually escape this life in her early teens through an unexpected use of her static ability to short out the containment system that she had exposed from the wall and a rampage through the facility. This had been spurred on by the death of another member of the facility who she had come to call a friend, who instead of engaging in the arranged deathmatch had instead taken their own life in defiance and to protect her opponent. Since her escape, she has been attempting to live a normal life, having acquired forged documents and established a home within the city's Junkyard.

Theme:

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesl:1585600556736.png:bishiesparklesr:
20200330_123933.jpg

> Nickname(/s): Kira, Mirai, open to other nicknames ^33^
> Age: 20
> Gender: Female

Interview Responses (1)
File 1
"Were you trained as a fighter, or born from an escaped Fuse` ?"
"Both. To put it in one word. I was trained...like most others. I had no choice. For the longest time, that was all I knew, that was my sole purpose in this world, the reason I was brought into this world. Combat was survival, and to survive I had to be better than others. Im not proud of it....now that I know there's more to life than senseless violence. As to my origins, I was born from an escapee. She was caught later and was returned to the facilities, by force of course, from what I was told. I never met her, I have no emotional ties, I was raised with no emotional ties...which is why, I suppose, I find it difficult to socialize. They told me I was to be a better 'version' than her - despite my disability. Like she was just some prototype. Thats how we were all treated, something less than living, sentient being..."
"How are you adjusted to human life?"
"I was lucky to escape, I like to think so. Many were disposed of if they became useless or disliked. I managed to fight for my freedom and out of the chaos. They groomed me to be...some ultimate weapon....and I showed them exactly what they created. The elites that used us for their enjoyment hopefully regretted what they had done. After my disappearance, human life was...alien. Everyone lives so comfortably it's astonishing. Im still learning, but I try not to make it obvious, I don't trust anyone with the knowledge of who...or...what I am. I was lucky enough to be found and adopted, and in my early years of adolescence I was discovered and made into a professional singer. Now I'm known by many under another alias. Im no A-List celebrity, but Im well-known and have managed to build myself a comfortable lifestyle. The image I've created is a disguise that protects me, no one expects a rising star to be a Fuse'.
However....It is not the life I was bred for...and I expect my past to catch up with me soon..."

Human Appearance:
20200330_121556.jpg

Fuse` Details
> Animal Hybrid: Cave Bat 🦇
> Partial Transformation: Subject can do this on command but goes under involuntary transformation when under an excessive amount of emotional stress. Ears elongate and become more bat-like in both appearance and proportion to body. All four incisors grow in length (top and bottom), compared to the top two that are naturally lengthy.
(Here is the best pic I could find that depicts what I had in mind lol)
20200330_113959.jpg
> Full Transformation: (Still under construction, but this is most likely what Ill go with)
20200330_005730.jpg

> Height: 5'2 ft. / 157 cm.
> Weight: 110 lbs. / 50 kg.
> Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Identical, vertical scars on both shoulder blades, approximately 4 in. in length; x-rays of bone structure and previous (CLASSIFIED) medical records suggests previous wing growth and possession.

> Personality:

> Animal habits/instincts/traits

CLASSIFIED - Clearance Required Before Proceeding
Personal
↳>Clumsy when excited​
>Erratic when angered​
>Curious​
>Reclusive​
>Independent/Individualistic, even in social settings but still participates with others​
>Can perform solitarily or in a group​
>Silent presence​
Physical
>Blind: Unknown if disability is due to genetic defect or an exaggerated animal trait, in any case it proves to be more beneficial than a hinderance

> Strengths:
  • >Enhanced Hearing: . Bats are known to have a more than exceptional sense of hearing. Subject can selectively pin-point and hear sounds and at very far distances. Testing provides evidence of being able to hear noises from 50 ft. away. When partially or fully transformed, hearing increases ten fold. Further testing suggests subject can hear noises underground and sometimes through walls.
  • > Acute sense of smell: Due to the lack of eyesight, the body has enhanced other senses. An olfactory mutation has granted the subject with a great sensitivity to scent
  • >Outstanding Agility: Bats are known to react quickly and have incredibly fast reflexes.
  • >Echolocation: Ability to "see" and make out shapes/objects and their distance in space according to the sound waves that bounce back.
  • >Nocturnal Instincts: More than capable of maneuvering comfortably in the darkest of places. Ideal for reconnaissance.
> Weaknesses:
  • Lacks in physical strength
  • Over stimulation of senses can cause temporary "blindness"
> Backstory: WIP :3

Last edited:

Civilian Life Adjustment: Adapted mostly to societal norms and social situations

Height: 6'1 (7'10 F.Transformed)
Weight: 175lbs/80kg (650lbs/295kg F.Transformed)
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: None
Personality: TBD

Animal habits/instincts: Social, Curious, Docile until provoked, Team player, Love of Flowers and Sweets, Prefer groups, Constantly communicating, Adventurous, Exploring
Strengths: Incredible Flight Speed, Static Cling/Shocks, Insane Strength, and Endurance, Armored Chitin, Wind funnel generation, Body temperature control, Poison Sting, Enhanced Vision/Navigation, Enhanced Scent, Gravitational/Electromangentic Senses, Pheromone emission.
Weaknesses: Spiracle Breathing/Water, Fragile wings, Fights only when needed, Slower in cold, Large size,

Backstory: C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D // TBD

once fully filled, accepted!
[div style="width:70%; height:400px; margin:auto;"] [div style="width:50%; height:400px; display:inline-block; overflow-y:auto; float:right; margin-right:30px; padding-right:20px;"][div style="padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;"] Name
Masao​

Height
6'1"​

Tattoo
There's a QRCode on the inside of his wrist, just under the heel of his palm.​

Personality
Masao is a defensive young man. Due to the many who have ridiculed, doubted and silenced him throughout his life and short career, he always seems rushed, impatient. He's likely to cut himself off in the middle of a sentence when he gets passionate, or return to his work if inspiration strikes him then and there. He's a firm believer that justice prevails, no matter what form it may come in. It's likely the only reason he hasn't given up, and continues to argue with peers and academics over the ethics and physical results from the 15 years of enslavement the Fuse` have endured.​

Strengths
He is an educated man who is studying in medicine, naturally he comes from a relatively wealthy family. He is supposedly next in line, but due to his youth, he doesn't have the clout or pull to twist the ears, or charm the courts above. Hell, he can't even get his academic peers to stop sneering at his 'far-fetched' papers.​

Weakness
He's frail. He's never had to sweat or bleed his entire life, he was raised to look pretty and maybe say something intelligent every few parties. This man cannot drive and he smokes regularly.​

Backstory
When Masao was born, he was terribly frail and weak - and many had predicted, with pinpoint technologies, that there was a great chance cancer would take his life while he was in his teens. It was around this time, his father, one of the few black-coats that was working on Fuse` had stolen away baby Masao for whatever he had in mind ... Masao was the only one that came back, healthy though still frail.

In addition to his studies, he helps out at a unmarked, unnamed, underground clinic, tending to escapees, or otherwise persecuted Fuse` individuals. He is at odds with most of his peers for supporting the necessity of Fuse` for harvesting medical advancements, although he clearly has different, and more ethical, methods in mind than to allow the corrupt to get a reign on things as they had previously.​
[/div][/div] [div style="width:40%; height:400px; display:inline-block; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/51/0a/07/510a07f9741afa2f050b8c401729c23e.jpg'); background-size:cover; color:transparent; bottom:0;"].[/div] [/div]
accepted! :"3

Height: 6'1 (8'10 F.Transformed)
Weight: 175lbs/80kg (750lbs/345kg F.Transformed)
Description: A towering girl with an innocent-looking face, her heavyset frame attempts to conceal thick curves below baggy clothing styles, as well as the thick muscle below. Hazel hair flows downwards in a loose ponytail secured at multiple points to her lower thighs, though it will often break containment within her transformation. When adopting her fuse form her size increases substantially often decimating even her currently worn baggy clothing, skin being replaced with heavily armored yellow chitin across her entire body. Several wings are produced from the rear of her back that appears undersized though seem to disappear in use due to the speed at which they are used along with a loud buzzing echoing across the area, additional pointed teeth and mandibles are also formed over the side of her face. Finally, her eyes will transform into compound versions along with several additional ones across her forehead.
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: A single black stud in the back of her neck, the remnants of a tracking device that has long since had its circuits fried. Unfortunately, removal has proven difficult due to its nature and has been placed when she was still young before her chitin had hardened.

Personality: Seemingly the antithesis of normal fuse behavior and on the surface lacking the fierce ferocity common to the species Melissa comes across as friendly and innocent if slightly naive at times. She has a dislike of being drawn into hostilities or aggression and will commonly take actions in an attempt to calm and dilute conflicts. The truth is the majority of such actions being taken in an attempt to suppress a side of her that thrives in such she is reluctant to feed less her chance at adapting to a normal life be threatened. This has also resulted in a relatively poor self-image and humility, often downplaying her abilities out of shame and desire to be more normal which conflicts with her fuse nature. Never the less she can be extremely social preferring to be present among groups as apposed to alone with a strong creative side especially towards music and dance, also holding a strong interest in media in general especially several classics she has only recently had the opportunity to experience. Melissa has also shown an affinity for puzzles and learning in general, A deep curiosity with a frightening intelligence despite what her appearance would suggest.

Strengths: Incredible Flight Speed, Static Cling/Shocks, Insane Strength and Endurance, Heavy Armored Chitin, Wind funnel generation, Body temperature control, Poison Sting, Enhanced Vision/Navigation, Enhanced Scent, Gravitational/Electromangentic Senses, Pheromone emission.
Weaknesses: Spiracle Breathing/Water, Fragile wings, Fights only when needed, Slower in cold, Large size.

Backstory:
A Natural born fuse to a transformed mother who was kept in such state for the duration of the pregnancy before the destruction of "unviable" offspring was used in order to compel her into a large scale battle royal for the amusement of investors. Her mother was eventually killed as a result of the combined efforts of several other fuses leaving Melissa as an orphan growing up within the facility and subject to a wide array of testing, procedures and "games" to attempt to draw out her more bestial nature for the entertainment of others. She would eventually escape this life in her early teens through an unexpected use of her static ability to short out the containment system that she had exposed from the wall and a rampage through the facility. This had been spurred on by the death of another member of the facility who she had come to call a friend, who instead of engaging in the arranged deathmatch had instead taken their own life in defiance and to protect her opponent. Since her escape, she has been attempting to live a normal life, having acquired forged documents and established a home within the city's Junkyard.

Theme:

fully accepted!!
WIP :D

Nickname(/s):
"Were you trained as a fighter, or born from an escaped Fuse` ?" :
"How are you adjusted to human life?" :
Animal Hybrid: (Vampire) Bat
Fuse` Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Animal habits/instincts:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:
how ya coming along? :3

24031d5304ca1af3d6c9fe9b6fc2369c.jpg
Name:
Takeru Oguri.

Nickname:
Take, Ruru.

Were you trained as a fighter or born from an escaped Fuse`:
Trained as a fighter.

Fits into the crowd but stands out due to his looks and sometimes due to his strange behavior/sayings.

Animal Hybrid:
Cougar.

Height:
182cm.

Weight:
81kg.

Marking/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
In his neck is Doppo tattooed, this means “walking alone” or “unique”.

Personality:
- solitary
- leadership
- decisiveness
- resolve
- sensitive
- very protective
- assertive

Animal habits/instincts:
- fatherly mindset
- great intuition
- quick to temper when threatened

Strengths:
- balanced package of agility and strength
- excellent climbers
- can leap up to 25 feet
- retractable claws
- long tail (balance)
- stereoscopic vision and great night vision

Weaknesses:
- long tail
- due to being a solitary person, he’s more vulnerable when attacking him in group
- damaging his eyes, nose and ears will hugely decrease his combat ability

Backstory:
- been trained by his father since an early age to make him strong for when time turns for the worse
- became a model at the age of 17
- didn’t trust many people due to betrayals in the past as his friends only used him for fame and nothing else
- didn’t believe in love anymore due to the betrayals
- done multiple side jobs when he wasn’t as popular as now just to have some pocket money
- father died when he was 21
- he and his mother went living in separate homes due to their jobs

wip
Character Sheet-

Name: Marcus elvry
origin: trained fighter
How are you adjusted to human life: relatively
Animal Hybrid: snek
Human Appearance TBA
Fuse` Appearance:1585540462508.png
Height: 6'2 human 17 foot long
Weight: 80 kg
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: a lot of scaring
Animal habits/instincts: like warm places, and eating stuff

Last edited:
Almost done Cosmos Cosmos :D My CS's take forever :U sorry im very particular. Also please notify me if I have to make any adjustments :3

> Nickname(/s): Kira, Mirai, open to other nicknames ^33^
> Age: 20
> Gender: Female

Interview Responses (1)
File 1
"Were you trained as a fighter, or born from an escaped Fuse` ?"
"Both. To put it in one word. I was trained...like most others. I had no choice. For the longest time, that was all I knew, that was my sole purpose in this world, the reason I was brought into this world. Combat was survival, and to survive I had to be better than others. Im not proud of it....now that I know there's more to life than senseless violence. As to my origins, I was born from an escapee. She was caught later and was returned to the facilities, by force of course, from what I was told. I never met her, I have no emotional ties, I was raised with no emotional ties...which is why, I suppose, I find it difficult to socialize. They told me I was to be a better 'version' than her - despite my disability. Like she was just some prototype. Thats how we were all treated, something less than living, sentient being..."
"How are you adjusted to human life?"
"I was lucky to escape, I like to think so. Many were disposed of if they became useless or disliked. I managed to fight for my freedom and out of the chaos. They groomed me to be...some ultimate weapon....and I showed them exactly what they created. The elites that used us for their enjoyment hopefully regretted what they had done. After my disappearance, human life was...alien. Everyone lives so comfortably it's astonishing. Im still learning, but I try not to make it obvious, I don't trust anyone with the knowledge of who...or...what I am. I was lucky enough to be found and adopted, and in my early years of adolescence I was discovered and made into a professional singer. Now I'm known by many under another alias. Im no A-List celebrity, but Im well-known and have managed to build myself a comfortable lifestyle. The image I've created is a disguise that protects me, no one expects a rising star to be a Fuse'.
However....It is not the life I was bred for...and I expect my past to catch up with me soon..."

Human Appearance:
View attachment 701711

Fuse` Details
> Animal Hybrid: Cave Bat 🦇
> Partial Transformation: Subject can do this on command but goes under involuntary transformation when under an excessive amount of emotional stress. Ears elongate and become more bat-like in both appearance and proportion to body. All four incisors grow in length (top and bottom), compared to the top two that are naturally lengthy.
(Here is the best pic I could find that depicts what I had in mind lol)
View attachment 701712
> Full Transformation: (Still under construction, but this is most likely what Ill go with)

> Height: 5'2 ft. / 157 cm.
> Weight: 110 lbs. / 50 kg.
> Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Identical, vertical scars on both shoulder blades, approximately 4 in. in length; x-rays of bone structure and previous (CLASSIFIED) medical records suggests previous wing growth and possession.

> Personality:

> Animal habits/instincts/traits

CLASSIFIED - Clearance Required Before Proceeding
Personal
↳>Clumsy when excited​
>Erratic when angered​
>Curious​
>Reclusive​
>Independent/Individualistic, even in social settings but still participates with others​
>Can perform solitarily or in a group​
>Silent presence​
Physical
>Blind: Unknown if disability is due to genetic defect or an exaggerated animal trait, in any case it proves to be more beneficial than a hinderance

> Strengths:
  • >Enhanced Hearing: . Bats are known to have a more than exceptional sense of hearing. Subject can selectively pin-point and hear sounds and at very far distances. Testing provides evidence of being able to hear noises from 50 ft. away. When partially or fully transformed, hearing increases ten fold. Further testing suggests subject can hear noises underground and sometimes through walls.
  • > Acute sense of smell: Due to the lack of eyesight, the body has enhanced other senses. An olfactory mutation has granted the subject with a great sensitivity to scent
  • >Outstanding Agility: Bats are known to react quickly and have incredibly fast reflexes.
  • >Echolocation: Ability to "see" and make out shapes/objects and their distance in space according to the sound waves that bounce back.
  • >Nocturnal Instincts: More than capable of maneuvering comfortably in the darkest of places. Ideal for reconnaissance.
> Weaknesses:
  • Lacks in physical strength
  • Over stimulation of senses can cause temporary "blindness"
> Backstory: WIP :3
wip
Character Sheet-

Name: Marcus elvry
origin: trained fighter
How are you adjusted to human life: relatively
Animal Hybrid: snek
Human Appearance TBA
Fuse` Appearance:View attachment 701339
Height: 6'2 human 17 foot long
Weight: 80 kg
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: a lot of scaring
Animal habits/instincts: like warm places, and eating stuff
24031d5304ca1af3d6c9fe9b6fc2369c.jpg
Name:
Takeru Oguri.

Nickname:
Take, Ruru.

Were you trained as a fighter or born from an escaped Fuse`:
Trained as a fighter.

Fits into the crowd but stands out due to his looks and sometimes due to his strange behavior/sayings.

Animal Hybrid:
Cougar.

Height:
182cm.

Weight:
81kg.

Marking/Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
In his neck is Doppo tattooed, this means “walking alone” or “unique”.

Personality:
- solitary
- leadership
- decisiveness
- resolve
- sensitive
- very protective
- assertive

Animal habits/instincts:
- fatherly mindset
- great intuition
- quick to temper when threatened

Strengths:
- balanced package of agility and strength
- excellent climbers
- can leap up to 25 feet
- retractable claws
- long tail (balance)
- stereoscopic vision and great night vision

Weaknesses:
- long tail
- due to being a solitary person, he’s more vulnerable when attacking him in group
- damaging his eyes, nose and ears will hugely decrease his combat ability

Backstory:
- been trained by his father since an early age to make him strong for when time turns for the worse
- became a model at the age of 17
- didn’t trust many people due to betrayals in the past as his friends only used him for fame and nothing else
- didn’t believe in love anymore due to the betrayals
- done multiple side jobs when he wasn’t as popular as now just to have some pocket money
- father died when he was 21
- he and his mother went living in separate homes due to their jobs
all three accepted!!

Case File For Fuse Known as Brio REDACTED AKA Mockingbird Has Been Declassified

Name:
Brio REDACTED
Nickname(/s):
Mockingbird, Tweety Bird, B
Animal Hybrid:
Mockingbird
Human Appearance:

D434B368-A77E-4E6F-9827-FD53231452A6.jpeg
Fuse` Appearance:
D3A01349-D620-4B77-898E-550FAD3ECD7B.jpeg
Height:
5’6”
Weight:
Has an “X” scar across the front of his throat that’s a constant reminder of how he became mute
Personality:

- Loyal
- Reserved (When around new people)
- Animated (When around friends/loved ones)
- Peace-oriented (One of the first to stop conflict)

Animal habits/instincts:
- Territorial
- Fearlessness
- Aggressive

- High Endurance
- High Agility
- Acrobatically Attuned
- Fast Reaction Speed
- Copies 1 of Fuse’s Strengths
- Flight in Fuse Form

- No Inherent Fuse Strengths (No enhanced, strength, speed, durability, etc)
- Copies 1 of Fuse’s Weaknesses
- Rendered Fully Mute
- Strengths & Weaknesses Fade With Time

Backstory:
- Brio’s parents were both modified as Fuse’s but were ultimately found when he was 5
- Brio’s parents were taken away from him and he instead underwent training with the promise of seeing them again
- Lack of inherent abilities made him the runt of the litter until it was found out that he’s capable of copying aspects of other Fuse’s
- Fighting style was oriented for him to out maneuver his opponents until he was able to copy an aspect of theirs
- At the age of 7 he tried to free his parents and passed the voice recognition barriers but he ultimately found that they were deceased for years now
- This incident is why his voice was stripped from him as punishment and for further prevention
- First attempt at escape worked with the help of other captured fuse’s. He had copied enough strengths to fill a roster of Fuse’s which is what ultimately helped in the battle
- Once free, roamed around and was homeless, perhaps a reason for his stunted growth
- Used acrobatic skills to escape from officials when stealing for food until found by circus in late teens
- Current occupancy is an acrobatic at the circus

I know that this RP is dead and I didn’t even ask, but I like to make character sheets so here it is 😜

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back