• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Killfire: Brontes "Bronze" Haphaistios - Human Crafter

Well, hey, if it sounds like something Bronze would use besides the Skill Focus, go with it! =)

Re: Combat. O.K. I will have Bronze out of the way unless the criteria you have described is met. Oh. And for that, the Meadowsweets thank him. With pie. Lots of pie. =)

Killfire is back and Bronze is out of T.S. =)

Ok lets work on Bronze's history shall we? No Tactics will be needed NCC (Non Combat Character) As for the Ring crafting thing. As I remember D&D, a ring that gave +1 to EVERY stat would be Awesem, a +2? Oh my gorsh! Ok what do we know for sure, Son of Hephaestus, and (Input Greek or Roman Female Name here) Made Dad proud because he has shown an affinity for the forge, and art type stuff. Doesn't like fighting, but learned how, had an average childhood, learned numbers, words, language, (Greek background, The Library of Pantainos (Athens)), ect. Knows who his father is, and who his mother is/was. Became a smith early because he loved the creation and permanency in it, great works were left behind in Greece, (Should come up with some things spiffy). Left Greece to explore the world and practice his trade in other places, and maybe spread the power of Education. Has Public Goals of becoming one of the Greatest Magical, and Practical Master Craftsmen in the Known World. Secret Goal is to Return to Mount Olympus to Stand at his fathers side as one of the lesser Gods in the Greek Parthenon, however he wants to earn it, not as a great warrior hero but as a scholar, and craftsman, healer, and inventor. I'm referring to a doctor not a magic healer, but that would be neat tew. What cha think?

Well... Here are some thoughts:

1. Your characters are 7th level (having started the game at the bottom of 6th level). Demigods are upwards of 30th. In my game, in order to be a demigod, the character must reach 30th level first (which takes years of Real Life time; yes, but this is a game meant for mortals). These long-term goals are pretty super-high, but I can guarantee they won't come quickly. So, while I won't turn down any attempt from a player to "become" a demigod, the road is long.

2. Please keep in mind that Greece doesn't exist in this game any more than, say, Middle-earth does in Real Life. So, he'll have to be from somewhere else (but where?). As I've mentioned in previous posts and conversations, Sharseya doesn't have a Greek pantheon per se near Highwind (Poseidon is only vaguely known, for example). Available gods on this side of Sharseya can be found here. Some of the Wanderers worship these gods (Boccob, Mielikki, and Saint Cuthbert in particular).

3. As for rings that grant +1 to all stats, that can happen in the future. At 7th level, such a ring is a bit overpowered. Perhaps a ring that would grant +2 to one statistic would be a good place to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back