• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kill or be killed, that isn’t me. Maybe it’s you.

LoCarb Madman

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will keep this short and sweet. I’ve been writing well over 14 years at this point. There’s nothing I really haven’t done, save for stuff like furries and what have you. TWD has always been a go to for me in terms of entertainment and creativity I love writing in the world, i love retelling the stories with different twists and such. It’s just a great time for me personally. As it stands now, I’ve not seen season 10 of the main show but I am currently enjoying season 6 of Fear. In which, has rekindled my craving for this type of story.

I am currently looking for someone to write as Alicia Clark across from my OC. In turn I will gladly double. I write a good Rick and in the past I’ve been told I’m very spot on with Negan. I’ve no issue playing others either! Feel free to ask and I’ll probably do it as long as you write Alicia for me.

This is 18+ what with zombies, and the murder so over 18 please! I’m no stranger to different kinks either. As long as it’s not bathroom play or anything gross.

As far as replies and availability goes. I work 7-5 every day of the week but am usually off weekends. And during my downtime at work I’m glued to my phone watching movies or reading stuff anyway so I’ll definitely be able to pump out the replies. That in no way means I expect you to do the same. Life is life. We all have busy spells and I’m understanding. I don’t ghost either. Unfortunately that’s a plague upon this community and I despise it.

Feel free to reach out if any of this interests you. It being Halloween I’m knee deep in the dead. So to speak. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back