• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kill Nothing but Time | OPEN FOR 3 MORE CHARACTERS | Supernatural Mystery

Morning bump 💕 apps are open until Monday!

Little daily bump!! Still open for apps 😌

Oooh! I'd love to join!
Hi!! Apps are open until tomorrow night, but I'd also be open to give an extension if you want to make a sheet and don't have the time to do it tonight or tomorrow.

Hi!! Apps are open until tomorrow night, but I'd also be open to give an extension if you want to make a sheet and don't have the time to do it tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah, that'd be good. I'm estimating that I'll get my sheet up sometime by Tuesday night or, at the latest, Wednesday. Thank you!!

Yeah, that'd be good. I'm estimating that I'll get my sheet up sometime by Tuesday night or, at the latest, Wednesday. Thank you!!
Sure!! We'll be probably at least having the starter up by then for everyone else so we can keep up the motivation n such, but I'm planning to just allow everyone submitting a sheet to join, so you can feel free to join in as soon as you have your sheet up and I give it the thumbs up 😌

and you can feel free to join in ooc talk before that point if you want to set up ideas for what you want your character to be doing in the first scene/who you want them to interact with.

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns!!

Will do! Also, love the pfp.
Thanks haha. When you figure it out btw if you could give me a heads up on what role you're eyeing, that would be very cool 👍✨

Reopening for 3 more characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back