• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital KiKi's Alright Art Attempts

Finally finished! My back is killing me after this ;-; Still, I enjoyed making this and am rather pleased with the result. I think I'm going to try do the rest of the gijinkas that this one comes from (I doubt my friend reads this, so yay for surprises!)

Blaziken.png

*looks at requests piling up*

*draws own art* you feel your sins crawling on your back

Here's my Christmas art, some actually have to do with Christmas (gasp surprise)

A perfectly normal scene of two friends decorating a Christmas tree.

kiki erastus christmas.png

YURRRIIIIIII!!! 

This anime ;-; so much feels. They so pretty and they so gay, it's just the cutest.

yoi.png

A friend asked me to draw us gallivanting through Terarria. I decided to make it their Christmas gift

It even came with a "card" 

I took out their name for privacy purposes. 

mini xmas1.png

Note: this image is huge, please expand it to see all the details better  ^_^

And their actual gift (that took so long, what was I thinking?) Guess which one is meant to represent me... Yup, I die a lot. Name removed from here as well

mini_terraria1_by_lazygout-dat342g.png

And here are some... Doodles? They were usually just 5 minute sketches made for a specific response in a conversation. I'll give some explanation to them. 

One of my male friends said to paint them like a French girl

french girl.jpg

When my friend went to go decorate their tree

They took a while so I was able to add a couple more details

christmas tree.png

Someone said how they were a very smiley drunk and always grinned a lot in photos. 

I said that smiling is good and you should always smile more, hence the inspirational image

smile.jpg

So when a group conversation starts off with "Hope you're having a Christmas everyone. Whether it's happy or not depends on your alcohol levels" I retaliate

merry fk xmas.jpg

Someone asked me to draw them. When I asked what they looked like, they said they were a beautiful sardine merman. 

This is probably one of my favourites :PuffySmile:

mermaid.jpg

Hope you all had a safe and happy holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided that I can't leave my characters floating in a void forever, so... Time to learn how to do backgrounds. THAT MEANS SHADING AHHHH

P.S. Shading is in no way my strong suit, but you gotta start somewhere... So here are my attempts! >.> It's something

Menu screen for a visual novel I'm working on  ^_^  I'll show the characters once they're all done... and shaded ;A;

16106096_10211871159913130_1665313398_o.jpg

Fanart piece for Autlaw. I found her speedpaints and fell in love ;^; Please give her some love, her art is magnificent 

http://autlaw.deviantart.com/

daniel_fanart___speedpaint__by_lazygout-davq0zf.png

You know those characters you like putting through hell for no particular reason? This is mine (sorta). SUFFER! Muahahahahaaa!

I've been working on this piece for a while, wanting to get something a bit more... interesting than my usual art. I gave up for the background though... Screw dat. But here is my little sunshine child if he turned out a little differently from what he endured in his past. 

Warning, gore? Just a bit of blood. 

lost an eye.png

oh man I love these!!!!!  The colours are so cute and I love that you colour your outlines like that....  The styles r so cute and aaaa

Another art dump thing! I was working hard, I promise ;A;

I was thinking of making stickers or badges that I might be able to sell at conventions. I plan to add Pokemon to the list as well but these are the rough sketches of some I've done so far. 

rough sketches.png

MY FIRST COMMISSION! I am so happy *^* A streamer cosplaying her favourite character from Dead By Daylight

Lily.png

I don't know why I decide to draw things that upset me...

Menma.png

I tried Pixel Art! It... sorta worked? 

pixel attempt.pngWhat even is this hairstyle?

pixel leila.png

So smol

Aaaaand WIP on a BG for my one visual novel. 

town.jpg

Another art dump thing! I was working hard, I promise ;A;

I was thinking of making stickers or badges that I might be able to sell at conventions. I plan to add Pokemon to the list as well but these are the rough sketches of some I've done so far. 

View attachment 246631

AHHHHHHH

That Makkachin and Nii-kun one are so cute! I mean, they're all cute, but I like those the most. =w=

So this is what I do when bored at work and don't have access to my tablet. Pixel art on free to use websites. If you're curious, here's the site: https://www.pixilart.net/

I'd like to think that you can sorta see some progression with the quality as I do more of them.

PIXILART-LOCAL (1).png Attempt 1 PIXILART-LOCAL (2).png and then attempt 2

PIXILART-LOCAL (3).png I am tempted to make an RPG styled game...

How does one shade in pixels? 

PIXILART-LOCAL (4).png

Weeee! Work In Progress

PIXILART-LOCAL (5).png

Still contemplating if I should bother shading this one

PIXILART-LOCAL (6).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back