• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kiki's 1x1 Search [semi-open for now!]

KikiSoftpaws

Softest Paws In All The Land
>o< MY POST IS A KINDA LONG, I'M SUPER SORRY ABOUT THAT, PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME AND POWER THROUGH!

<3 Hi there! My name is Kiki and this is my RP Partner Search
I'm perfectly new on RP Nation, so please bear with me if the post isn't as glamorous or pretty as other people's.

Last edited:
A little about me:
Well, I'm 18+ years of age and my timing is GMT+4.

I've been RPing for 12-13 years now (still learning how to get better and better of course and always looking for new experiences and friends), mostly 1x1 roleplay with my minimum response length being roughly two to three paragraphs.
I try to basically reciprocate whatever my partner gives me and to give my partner enough to work with back.
I'm only human though and do get writer's block, at which point I can usually just write 2 paragraphs tops, about 5 to 7 lines each depending on my inspiration.
I have a passion for mature (dark/light/romance/adventure/etc) role-plays.
By mature I mean an RP that runs deeper than just the surface and gives our characters decent background stories.
I mean inner turmoil, anguish, sadness, happiness, thrills, anger, jealousy and all that is just priceless!
Of course though, that doesn't mean I am so very picky about what kind of a role-play it is, just as long as romance is involved.
I am a girl, so I’d prefer to play the more feminine role in the role-play if that's alright (though I have no trouble attempting to be whatever role my partner wishes me to be either, it's only fair to warn people though, that I'm better at playing a particular character in the RP, but again I'm always up for the challenge of playing something that's out of my norm).
Doubling is also something that can be done, but it'll take a bit of convincing. I prefer to have one main character and some side characters if the plot requires it.
I adore forbidden love as well as plot lines where hate turns to love.
You need to tell me your limitations in advance please.
While I’m pretty confident in my skills as a role-player, what I’m not very confident with are all of my ideas and plot lines, so please do bear with me there as well.
I do have a couple of ideas lined up below if you’d like to look over them, but I warn you in advance that they are quite corny.

Also, I make it a rule to try to not ditch an RP on purpose, sometimes I get writer's block or I get busy with real life stuff (I'm a law student, so life gets really hectic in a snap sometimes, please bare with my slow replies), so I can't get to an RP quickly enough. The maximum I will ever make you wait is about 2 weeks (a month in emergency cases). If it goes beyond that, don't hesitate to send me a reminder! Please please please don’t assume that the RP is just over, message me a reminder whenever you want! If an RP doesn't work for me, I will speak up and I expect my partner to do the same if the isn't working for them. If things don't work out, they don't work out, it doesn't make us enemies. Maybe we'll try with another plot or idea and it'll work then.

Last edited:
A few examples of the pairings I am fond of are (including but not limited to and in no specific order):
(this is a bit cliché but the underlined are pairings I'm desperately craving)
- Exs
- Bully x Target
- Prince x Maid
- King x Dancer
- Noble x Gypsy
- Angel x Demon
- Human x Ghost
- Pirate x Captive
- Owner x Cyborg
- Pirate x Princess
- Rebel x Princess
- Trainer x Trained
- Closeted x Open
- Master x Servant
- Boss x Employee
- Traveller x Gypsy
- Millionaire x Maid
- Vampire x Human
- Assassin x Target
- King x Village Girl
- Teacher x Student
- Prisoner x Princess
- Bad boy x Good girl
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Royalty x Commoner
- Stable boy x Princess
- Tomboy x Fashionista
- Rich x Poor/Homeless
- Scientist x Test subject
- God x Human sacrifice
- Gangster x Single mom

- Kidnapper x Kidnappee
- Single dad x Single mom
- Popular jock x Quiet nerd
- Head of staff x New maid
- Opposing gang members
- Single parent x Old flame
- Human x Devil's daughter
- Dance Instructor x Student
- Forced arranged marriage
- Singer x Fan/Non-fan/Hater
- Captured Merman x Human
- Human x Captured mermaid
- Rowdy stable boy x Princess
- Bodyguard/Knight x Princess
- Model x Photographer/Stylist
- Vampires from opposing covens
- Explorer x Captured wild woman
- City/Rich boy x Country/Poor girl
- City/Rich girl x Country/Poor boy
- Bad student x New young teacher
- Bad student x Principal's Daughter
- Alpha werewolf x Omega werewolf
- Comic character come to life x Artist
- Romances similar to Romeo and Juliet
- Gang member x Law official's daughter
- Rich/Frequent client x Geisha/Prostitute
- Man x Pretending to be opposite gender
- Mafia leader x Rival Mafia leader's daughter
- Popular student x Unstable outcast new kid
- Mysterious woman x Kid skipping on school
- One night stand (pairing type can be discussed)
- Little red riding hood x Wolf (this one is kinda bendable)
- Et Cetera (you basically get the idea ^^' if I have any other ideas, I'll update the post)
Of course if you have any other pairings/plot ideas, don’t be afraid to mention them ^^ I'm pretty much open to anything and everything.

Though one thing I don't normally do is RP as an already established character (meaning original movie/anime/manga characters/fandoms). In these cases, I prefer to make my own character in their world that shares traits with the character you like.

But of course, you can by all means play a canon character ^^ I don't mind that at all. Just know that I won't.

What I'd appreciate from my RP partner:
I'm not very hard to please really 0.0

Only rules are that you must:
Be polite
Be respectful
DO NOT God-Mod
DO NOT be invincible
DO NOT have omnipotence
Try to be grammatically correct
Please put an effort into the RP
Be 18+ (because mature themes, within site rules)
Ditch friendly, but please just tell me if you want to ditch
Be friendly (I want a friend as well as an RP partner, y'know?)
Tell me if you can't reply, I'll understand and do the same
Come up with plot twists and plot ideas too please (I don't want to create the whole world/scenario alone) and
If something I say doesn't match an idea you have, just tell me (you never know, I might like your idea way better)

Also, please don’t get offended if I want to make a few little changes to ideas.

Last edited:
For any requests:
Please let me know:
~ A pairing you’re interested in (I don't judge, so I'm pretty open to whatever you wish)
~ A plot idea (it can be one of mine and we can make adjustments or it can be one you thought up yourself) and
~ Any questions you may have for me (don't be shy, I'm pretty open and friendly)
Here are some little plot ideas that popped into my head and I don’t want to forget them so here they are. And yes, I am aware that they are corny.
ALL details are subject to change/adjustment and I want whoever chooses an idea to put in ideas of their own to flesh the whole story out more.
These are supposed to simply be trigger ideas. Meaning that the final product does not have to even resemble the original idea.

Personally, I’m not satisfied with most of the ideas I’ve come up with…I mean some are good! Just not all of them. So changes and ideas and questions are all welcome!

He finally fulfils his dream of going to a big city and getting a good, high paying job. But now his mom says that she wants to finalise his marriage to a girl and he has to wait before leaving. Girl after girl line up to meet the guy for the arranged marriage. No one matches him! But what happens when he notices a girl that’s been there all along? What happens when he finds out that she’s engaged to his brother?
Kiki’s Note: This idea is kind of a mix between having to choose between the brother’s happiness or his own, whether the brother is nice or evil or something like that is up for discussion.

When a couple and their third-wheel best friend take a vacation in one of the most exciting and romantic places in the world, they never expect for the feelings they had kept hidden to burst out so violently. What will the third wheel do? Set her feelings aside and bring them back together or use the chance to get close to the one she’s always loved?
Kiki’s Note:
In this case, the third wheel was always in love with the guy but let the other girl have him because she wanted to be a good friend.

Being a rich girl that leaves the comfort of her luxurious home and starting a new life in the bad part of town in a dingy apartment with a low paying job is fine. It seriously is. But falling for your dangerous neighbour isn't. Especially when you're supposed to be engaged. And happy. And uninterested. What happens when she gets swept up in his crazy topsy turvy world and realises the things she once thought were perfect were the very things that had held her back from living her life?
Kiki’s Note:
She ran away from the illusion that everything is perfect for rich people and she wanted to live independently without using her father's money at all. Also I know most gangsters live rich, but I've seen too many rich gangsters in RPs, so I want to change from that a bit.

She was the youngest in her profession and the least experienced. She was ditzy, innocent and naive, so she was believed to be the weakest. But what happens when she get's sick of the way things are supposed to be, and takes things into her own hands? Can she change the things people thought? What happens when the only one she can go to for help is her worst enemy?
Kiki’s Note:
Obviously what happened to make her suddenly think enough is enough will be discussed. Maybe she saw a crime and couldn't help the victim, maybe she couldn't prevent a death. And the reason she would go to her enemy would be that he was the strongest person she knew.

Orderly and uptight her whole life, she finally gets a chance to escape and decides to take a summer road trip to “relax”. But relaxing has never been easy for her. It doesn’t help that there’s a mysterious and dangerous hitchhiker sitting right next to her. Even if he is cute.
Kiki’s Note: Why the hitch hiker is dangerous will have to be decided later, a few ideas are that they’re being chased or are wanted. Also, since it’s a road trip, they’d be having to spend nights at motels and such too, along with having to stop at gas stations among other places. Details can be made out later.

Once a criminal, always a criminal is what they all say. She may follow the rules but when the bad boy she loves comes out to play, who said they can't have some fun and break the rules? Though how will they when her family is bent on keeping them apart and his gang is dealing with a street war?
Kiki’s Note: Just a typical good girl bad boy story, I’d be totally open to adjustments and changes for this idea since I didn’t think too hard on this plot.

When a guy get the job of his dreams, his friends and family decide to take him out for a night of partying and fun. The night goes on and so does the drinking and partying. The next morning, the guy wakes up in a bed that is familiar but isn’t his.
Kiki’s Note: I think comedy suits this one best. I’m thinking the bed could be either his ex’s (it can be either his ex-girlfriend or ex-fiancee) or it could be his new boss’s. As usual, the details can be fleshed out later.

She is a princess, living a happy and luxurious life. At least that's what someone on the outside would think, but she hates it, the responsibilities, the lessons and to top it all off, she has to get married to someone she barely knows. All she wants is freedom! Could a prince know the feeling?
Kiki’s Note: For this one I could have a little fun and say maybe there are multiple princes that come for her hand and she has to spend a day with each of them to decide on her future husband. Again the details aren’t final so they can be discussed.

After the police crack down on the underworld his brother is put on death row, and he has to find a way out of it. But since everyone who could help them is already in jail, he only has one other option. And he doesn't like it at all. What’ll happen when the proud mobster has to bend and ask the woman who got his brother locked away for her help?
Kiki’s Note: For this one I was thinking that either maybe the girl was the actual policewoman that arrested the jailed brother, or she was his victim during a crime. The man could be a mobster, a gangster or just a criminal in general.

While enjoying life as a bar keep in a small town, she didn’t think her peaceful life would ever turn into so much of a rollercoaster. After pirates raid the town top to bottom, she is taken captive by the captain and has to spend her life on board his ship, accepting the fact that she now belonged to the most feared pirate of the seven seas.
Kiki’s Note:
This one is a pretty light rp in my head though of course it can take a dark turn if preferred. The way I see it, the pirates could all be just a bunch of softies that want to find treasure, drink booze and just live free and happy, but if they’re threatened they don’t spare anyone.

A university student and a paediatrician fall in love and marry despite his family's strong opposition. When he marries her, he gives up his medical internship to become a pharmaceutical salesman despite the fact that the rest of his family are successful doctors. Their married life is miserable as his family looks down on her and eventually he also begins to treat her poorly. They finally divorce and go their separate ways until they are suddenly reunited with her serving as an intern and working under him. Will this their feelings for each other be rekindled?
Kiki’s Note: This could be cute and funny, but it would have to have a bit of a dark twist. I think it’s more convenient if the writing starts post-divorce life with flashbacks to when they were married at certain points. Of course I’m open to any other ideas.

After tragedy tears apart a couple in love, one of the two gets thrown back in time to a point where they can do something to change the line of fate, trying to do something, anything that can prevent the tragedy from ever happening. Can they focus on planning for the future they know is coming? Even when their partner hasn’t even met them yet?
Kiki’s Note:
This could be cute and funny too where they meet again and the person thrown back in time has to figure out what their partner ever loved about them, we can also throw in love rivals and such things, but again it would have to have a bit of a dark twist, the tragedy could be anything from death to a breakup to some life changing event. This plot is likely to be a bit heavy themed at times, so please only suggest this if you’re okay with dark themes. Also as usual, all details are subject to change depending on my role-play partner.

Two grown men open their front door only to find themselves getting stuck with a baby who, according to note, happens to be their daughter! But whose baby is it? The couple can’t risk a DNA test, they worked too hard on their reputations. The solution? Find the baby’s mother.
Kiki’s Note:
In this case, the men had relationships with multiple women before identifying as gay but they are a gay married couple when the baby ends up with them. This idea can be either light (in which case it’s them caring for the baby while going through the women they’d been with) or dark (which would be dealing with real life issues that people have to face when planning to have a family, etc).

Having already left three grooms at the altar, she finds herself being constantly thought of as the bride that couldn’t be wed. Soon she catches the attention of a journalist who races to her hometown to report on her upcoming fourth trip down the aisle -- during which he's convinced she'll run again. He follows her around as she puts up with people’s constant mockery, her parents’ scoffing and her new groom’s controlling nature. Though he's there on a mission to expose women as man-killers, the reporter can't help but fall for the breathtaking heartbreaker.
Kiki’s Note:
This idea would mostly be revolving around what happens while he’s following her around and how they fall in love.

A girl stuck doing multiple part time jobs is smitten when she meets a rich and successful doctor while working as a waitress for one of his parties. So when he pops the question a few months after they start dating, she happily accepts. But she soon realizes that his rich snobby mom, is not quite thrilled to have a new family member. An ex-newscaster who has just lost her job and is feeling overly-attached to her son, the woman regards the blushing bride as her new competition and will do anything to make her son call off the wedding.
Kiki’s Note:
In this case, it’s just a comedic battle of pranks and such between the mum and the bride. Not everything is thought out.

A single mother born and bred in the slums of New York City, works as a maid in a first-class hotel. By a twist of fate and mistaken identity, she manages to meet the heir to a huge fortune and business empire who believes that she is a guest at the hotel. Fate steps in and throws the pair together for a magical night of romance. When the woman’s true identity is revealed, the two find that they are worlds away from each other. Will love survive? Or will social status rip them apart?
Kiki’s Note:
Basically just a typical rich man-poor girl love story.

While celebrating his newest and most money-marking job yet, a wedding planner is rescued from a near-fatal collision with a runaway dumpster by beautiful paediatrician. After spending the most enchanting evening of their lives together, he thinks he's finally found a reason to believe in love again. What he doesn't know is that cupid’s arrow is going to hit harder than he’d ever expected it to.
Kiki’s Note:
Either his ex comes back into the picture or he’s planning the woman’s wedding to someone else, i don’t know for sure yet.

A former basketball prodigy turns into a sarcastic and careless petty alcoholic criminal following his parents' death. One night his drinking leads him to commit one serious crime. The town mayor has had enough of him and decides to sentence the man to 20 years in prison. The man’s childhood friend and now a single mom, who feels sorry for him but dislikes his personality after his heart hardened, steps up and offers to help him change his ways with community service as a basketball coach rather than going to jail.
Kiki’s Note: The woman’s kid isn’t the man’s. Actually it could be? I don’t really know yet. I haven’t decided what kind of crime he might’ve committed either. Meh, details can be done up later.

The most daring and notorious rogue ever to sail the seven seas has spent his life asking for trouble. Trouble has finally answered and he finds himself framed for stealing one of the world's most priceless and powerful treasures. He has one chance to find and return the treasure, or his best friend will sentenced to death in his place. He decides not to take that chance and instead sets a course for a remote Island where he can enjoy the fruits of his years of stealing and ransoming precious items. However, his best friend’s beautiful fiancee has stowed away on his ship, determined to make sure that he fulfills his mission and saves her groom’s life.
Kiki’s Note:
This idea is all about the adventures they have. I haven’t decided where the treasure went and who stole it, but those details can be discussed.

A man seeks to restore his confidence after being humiliated as a young boy while trying to protect a girl from bullies due to the failure of a fighting technique he had learned from a pamphlet he bought from a beggar. He attempts to join a deadly gang as a hustler. He is offered membership, but only if he can commit one serious crime. The only problem is that everything seems to backfire on him.
Kiki’s Note:
This idea is just an ‘as-we-go-along’ story…the story would happen to one person and I’d be throwing twists and turns in the plot and be the different characters. It’s just to broaden my writing skills and imagination really. The other person would be the main character and have to react to the situations and everything.

A well-known poet, writer and actor has already sold his next play to not one, but two theatre owners, promising them all the money the play would make. Now he has to face an even more complicated problem: he’s all out of ideas and still has to start writing. He is in search of his muse, the woman who will inspire him to write, but all his attempts fail until he meets a beautiful young woman. She loves the theatre and would like nothing more than to act in a play on the stage but is forbidden from doing so because only men are allowed to be actors. She is also a great admirer of the writer’s plays. Her desire to act in on of his plays drives her to dress as a man and go by a fake name. She auditions and is just perfect for a part in his next play. The writer soon sees through her disguise and they begin a love affair that they know can never end happily for them. He has already married and she has been promised to a horrible old lord that intends to take her far away. As the play starts to take shape, the writer’s love for the woman is transferred to the written page leading to an absolute masterpiece.
Kiki’s Note:
The genders can be changed of course, and we can make it happen in an AU so as to create our own society rules and customs. It’s really up to you if you want to change things around or just stick to this idea the way it is.

A man, born and raised on the streets, grows to become one of the most feared and sought after outlaws in the whole country, beloved to his own gang of rebels. The king orders for all the rebels to be captured and to protect the rest of his outlaws, the man finds himself overpowered by the king’s men. He is brought to a camp far away from where he had lived, where the soldiers have been told to rehabilitate the outlaws back into law abiding citizens, punishing acts of defiance in any way they see fit.
Kiki’s Note: Ok so for this idea, we can either come up with something completely different or follow the storyline that I had in mind. Should you choose my story idea, we can of course tweak it a bit.

A few weeks of living at the camp made the abuse of power clear. He had had enough of the torture and abuse and just wanted to escape. His chance comes in the form of a little boy. The soldiers tie the boy somewhere close to the man and leave them both out in the heat without food or water for a few days days to break their spirits. During the night of the boy’s arrival, a knife flies over the gates of the camp, landing at the boy’s feet. Making a deal with the little boy, the outlaw manages to cause a huge commotion the next day, freeing as many of the rebels as he could while making his escape with the boy. He wants to go back home to his own people, but as soon as he sees a glimpse of freedom, the feisty woman responsible for his escape (the kid’s mother) catches his interest. He decides to stick with her and the boy for a while to figure out more about them (her) and see how other outlaws live. On top of that the king’s men are on the look out for him and the other outlaws.

- Running into your ex is awkward enough. Running into your ex when he's your new boss is even worse, but will this re-spark the love and memories they share between each other?
- A woman thinks she has the perfect relationship with her plastic surgeon boyfriend…until her ex pops back into the picture. There's no telling if this will end in reconciliation or just a big mess.
- A man enslaved by the mob since childhood and raised into behaving like a human attack dog escapes his captors with the help of the don’s daughter. They attempt to start a new life together.
- Nobody wants to be live their life out alone. Everyone wants someone that cares for them and has life in their hands…can she find him in this all boy’s college?
- A bad boy had a good girl at his side and took her for granted for the longest time. She breaks away from him after the last straw and he realises just how much she meant to him, how much he needs her back and that he’d do absolutely anything to get her back.
- He had always meant it when he said he loved her. He still meant it even after drinking and doing too much. She always stayed with him though. What happens when one day she gets drunk and spills out all the feelings she’s been bottling up? Will he change his ways? Or will he leave her for her own good?
- Her best friend thinks and drinks too much. He stays out too late and he’s an utter fool. All her other friends think he’s a lost cause, but she can’t help but swear he’s a good man. He can’t be that bad…not when her bed is the only one he ends up in every night.
- His girlfriend is a model. When society has her convinced she’s nothing without cosmetics, how can he convince her that he thinks she’s prettiest with her hair tied up, no make up on and in baggy clothes?
- They’ve never been in love, each too caught up in their own problems and lives. Forced on a vacation by their families, they bump into each other. Will a clumsy first-time romance bloom? Will it end with their vacation?
- She’s dating an immortal and finds an old photo album of his exes who all look sort of like her. She fins that the exes are all reincarnations of her and the immortal has been searching for and courting all the versions of her over the centuries to try and get her to remember her first original life with him.
- Life and Death have been in love for longer than we have words to describe. Life sends countless gifts to Death, and Death keeps them forever.
- when a human is thrown into a world of werewolves, vampires, witches, wizards and fantasy, who knows what’ll happen
- an omega escapes his pack and runs to hide on another pack’s territory. he’s found curled up in a small cave by the alpha’s son who immediately imprints on him
- relationships always lead to heartbreak, that’s why he acts like a player. what happens when he finds himself falling in love with an innocent girl with a conservative family
- she’s a bad girl, he’s a good boy, everything about her intrigues him but can he figure her out without losing himself in her wild crazy world?

- I've had a few little love affairs, they didn't last very long and they've been pretty scarce // if you've got no place to go and find yourself all alone when the pretty birds have flown // I wasn't jealous before we met, now every man I see is a potential threat // all I do is eat and sleep and sing wishing every show was the last one // I was glad to hear you're coming, suddenly everything is all right // I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile // I was sick and tired of everything when I called you last night // a man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind // that funny little girl slipping through my fingers all the time // couldn't escape if I wanted to, my fate is to be with you // I've seen you three times in one day, it must be a sign // you seem so far away though you are standing near // history book on the shelf is always repeating itself // now I know what they mean, he's a love machine // smoking was my only vice, now everything is you // mature themes // there are moments when I think I'm going crazy // a little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck // a grown-up woman should never fall so easily // the sight of you will prove to me I'm still alive // I don't know how but I suddenly lose control // if you change your mind, I'm the first in line // I was cheated by you, you know when // does it show how much I missed you? // I was defended but you won the war // help me chase the shadows away // what the hell are you doing here? // I used to think I was sensible // there's that look in your eyes // what happened to our love? // I was so happy we had met // find the end of the rainbow // the winner takes it all // the way that you kiss // a man after midnight // how can I resist you? // our last summer // demonic contracts // body-swapping // masquerade // death gods // bad blood // blackmail // love letter // let's not fall in love // dance partners // teach me to love again // sold to the highest bidder // bloody knuckles //

(I also have a few discontinued role-plays that never got replied to if anyone wishes to take them up)

I’ll add in more whenever I think of anything.

Last edited:
Bianca had always been the very definition of a what people thought when the words perfect, good and girl were put together. At 5'1" with dirty blonde hair that fell in soft loose curls to her mid back, she was quite a lovely sight. She usually kept her hair tied up in a cute messy bun or ponytail with just her fringe free to frame her heart shaped face. Her light coloured skin was flawless and her innocent blue eyes and lush pink lips attracted the attention of everyone that met her. She had been trained and groomed since birth to be as beautiful and graceful as possible. Her good genes meant she had an ample chest, a slim average waist, pleasingly wide hips and long shapely legs to match.

Being born into a rich family meant that most of her life was lived under heavy scrutiny and constant supervision. Ever since she had been young, the girl had always listened to her nannies and her parents. She had studied hard to make sure she got good grades in school and had gone on to one of the top universities to study the major everyone had expected her to and told her to choose. After graduating from there with top grades once again, her parents had decided that it was the for the young woman to secure her future with a man. And so they had arranged for her to be betrothed to the owner of an international business worth millions. Being the sweet girl she was, Bianca had had no choice but to stare on as everyone had celebrated her engagement around her. Everyone but her. It was at her engagement party that it had really hit her. She didn’t want to settle down! Not yet…Not when there was still so much out in the world that she hadn’t experienced. Sure her father’s money made life comfortable and her fiancé’s wealth meant she wouldn’t have to lift a finger to get things done her way. But that wasn’t how normal people lived! Bianca didn’t want to live under her husband’s thumb for her whole life! She wanted to work and earn money for herself. She wanted to experience true independence.

And so she had told her father her plan. She had packed three suitcases and a couple boxes of all the things she’d need to live on her own and had taken her savings out of her bank account. There wasn’t much as no one had ever expected the girl to really need any savings, so she couldn’t waste money on buying a huge, lavish apartment, but then again she wouldn’t be needing to waste money on anything bigger than a one-bedroom apartment. As soon as the sun had risen on the day after her engagement party, Bianca had taken off with the chauffeur. Leaving behind the jewelled cage that was the aristocratic area of the state and moving to town. After a few hours of making calls and going to estate agents’ offices, Bianca found herself in a dingy little one-bedroom apartment. The driver had left her suitcases and boxes in the little living room area and was long gone within a few minutes. Bianca had taken a few minutes to walk around her new home. The only window in the bedroom overlooked an alleyway, and the fire-escape was so rickety, she dared not step out in case it gave-way under her. The kitchen was small but that just meant it would be easy to keep clean. As for the bedroom and living rooms, well it all didn’t look so back. A few pieces of furniture had been left behind by the last owner of the place, so she didn’t have to worry about buying a new bed, couch or coffee table. There was even a little television set on the floor in a corner of the living room. Her attention had then been drawn to the boxes sitting near the closed front door. And so that was how Bianca Wellings had spent her first day of living on her own. Unpacking her things.

Her next few days hadn’t gone so well either. She’d been looking for a job to help pay her rent. The savings she had wouldn’t last forever, and she refused to let anyone else she knew pay for her. Eventually she had gone into a small diner that had a Open-for-Hire sign at the window. She hadn’t had to be interviewed, the manager wasn’t the brightest or most interested fellow. He’d just asked her how much experience she had (none), and what time she could come in (7:30am). After that he had just stared at her with a blank expression on his face, seemingly being in a trance. She had just been about to lean over tossup her fingers in his face when he’d suddenly gotten up and had moved away, motioning for her to follow.

“What’s your size?” He’d nodded at her slender body, making her eyes widen slightly at the question before he rolled his eyes and explained himself in a word, “Uniform.”

Blushing at her wild imagination, Bianca mumbled softly, “A large I guess? A small if you have one?”

Nodding the man had given her a pre-owned black and white waitress outfit with the name “Sandy” already on the name tag. Bianca blinked at the uniform then looked up at the man.

“Umm sir? It says San-”

He cut her off mid-sentence, “You’ll start work tomorrow, be here at 8, any later than 8:30 and I’ll take it from your pay. At the end of the day, you can keep the tips and you have to help clean up.”

He’d turned away then, leaving her holding the uniform as she watched him disappear back into his office. It was all she could do to control herself from doing a happy little dance right there and then. Her first ever job! How exciting!

Of course it would take time for her to adjust to the timings, but she didn’t mind! She’d get through it any way she could. Feeling quite happy with herself, she had stuffed the uniform into the bag she had slung over her shoulder and had started walking back home.

With just a little more of a way to get to her apartment, Bianca had found herself plagued with a blistering headache. She hadn’t eaten all day and now she would have to pay for it.

Sighing, she looked around, starting to walk down the street in search of a pharmacy. Soon she noticed a dim dirty sign flickering in a distance. A pharmacy! Entering the small space, she looked around, picking up a little metal basket from beside the door and starting to circulate the narrow isles in search for medicines and other things. She figured while she was there, she may as well get other essentials she needed too.

All you really need to know is that

I love romance role-plays with depth and a plot-line and lots of character interaction and development. I want to become the character I'm playing; feel how they feel, let them develop in certain ways that are as real as it can get in their world. I like fluff and cliché RPs as well, so that's not a problem at all. I don't do fandom-original-characters~!!!

Just hit me up with a message and we can talk. Even if y’all aren’t interested in RPing and just wanna be friends! ^33^

I know the post may make it seem like I'm really picky or specific but I'm really really not! I'm actually pretty laid back and open minded! Just contact me with any ideas of what you want to do or any questions you may have about anything! The worst I can possibly do is just suggest a few changes and ask to be friends.

More details and changes whenever I think them up ^^
That's it for now :3
I know it's pretty long! Have a cookie for making it this far! (>0w0)> ( : : )
Thank you! Laters <3

Last edited:
Oh wow! You have so many pairings! I realise the list below doesn’t exactly narrow it down but I’d love to write with you! Let me know your thoughts?

- Pirate x Princess
- Rebel x Princess
- Vampire x Human
- Prisoner x Princess
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Royalty x Commoner
- Kidnapper x Kidnappee

Oh wow! You have so many pairings! I realise the list below doesn’t exactly narrow it down but I’d love to write with you! Let me know your thoughts?

- Pirate x Princess
- Rebel x Princess
- Vampire x Human
- Prisoner x Princess
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Royalty x Commoner
- Kidnapper x Kidnappee

Oooh! All great pairings! Would it be okay for you to message me, please? ^^ We'll talk more there so I'm not constantly bumping this post up.

Hey! What did you have in mind for teacher x student? Can you PM as I'm new and still can't?

I loved so many of your plots that I had to write them down as I read them!

Triangles don't work, Gangster love, Bad Hero, Love & WAr, A thief or a hero but my favourite is Yer Mine! Been craving a pirate RP! I wouldn't mind it being kinda fluffy. Got a couple ideas for it :D

I loved so many of your plots that I had to write them down as I read them!

Triangles don't work, Gangster love, Bad Hero, Love & WAr, A thief or a hero but my favourite is Yer Mine! Been craving a pirate RP! I wouldn't mind it being kinda fluffy. Got a couple ideas for it :D
Sounds super exciting! ^33^ Message me and we’ll discuss further!

Hi! I'm interested in coming up with a plot with you, if you're still looking! Shoot me a PM if you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back