• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kieran's Roleplay Search Continues

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Welcome to my second roleplay search post
My name is Kieran, I'm an 18 year old who just graduated, currently applying to college and working a part time job. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer and try my best to send at least one paragraph during a roleplay. I pride myself on being descriptive and yet silly. I'm looking for someone who's okay with talking OOC before we actually begin the roleplay and isn't afraid to have a little fun.
<3FANDOMS<3
Percy Jackson (oc x canon or next generation)

Voltron (Klance or Shiro x lance x Keith)

My Hero Academia (BakuDeku or shinsou x denki)

Black Butler (oc x Cannon or Oc x Oc double up)

Warriors (all ocs)

Be More chill (next generation)

Dear Evan Hansen (Next Generation)

The Owl House (oc x cannon goldric or oc x oc double up)

Simon VS the Homosapiens Agenda (next gen)

💚original roleplay💚
Vampire x Hunter/Human

Roommates turned lovers

Nerd x Jock

Neku Highschool

Last edited:
Currently looking for someone to roleplay Ouran Highschool Host Club with, or maybe even just something similar with all new characters and no real connection to the anime ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

If you haven't heard of a neko, they're humans with cat ears and cat tails it's just a highschool full of em

Users who are viewing this thread

Back