• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
9 years after the murder case in Yaso-Inaba, the midnight channel once again appears, and none of the investigation team of 2012 are around. It’s time for a new group of heroes to take their place when people are mysteriously disappearing and showing up dead, almost as if they fell out the sky. No one really knew anything about the truth behind the case nine years ago, so no one has any leads. Even the dojima family had moved away to be closer to their family, and adachi was moved to a prison outside of Inaba. Now 8 kids group together after defeating their shadows. They don’t have a wild card/trickster, the only ability they have is the persona ability, and the ability to hop inside tv’s. If they fall... everyone in inaba will fall one by one...
————————————————————
Yo! I’ve been really wanting to do a persona 4 type story and I think it could be very interesting. There’s 7 slots open with the only filled one which is the eighth, and it’s filled by myself. Just some clarification to why the old investigation team can’t go to inaba, Narukami is currently in Tokyo, running with the shadow operatives, investigating the metaverse and the phantom thieves, and are making little progress, yosuke and teddie moved to another junes branch and chie went with them. Yukiko moved to Tokyo as well to have a sister location to the Amagi in. Kanji went on to university, wanting to get a good job so he could support his mother who he loves so dearly, rise became an idol again and is traveling around the world, ,and finally naoto started a detective agency in Kyoto Japan. The phantom thieves can’t appear because they have no connection to inaba or the murder case, and the shadow operatives are focused with the change of heart fiasco with the remaining sees members living their lives just how they were in p4au except Ken. Ken decided to write about Shinjiro when he left school and now is a famous author, detailing his experience with Tartarus , claiming they are fiction and using fake names and characters.
————————————————————
Rules:

1) you don’t have to know anything about persona join. As far as this goes, no returning characters will appear unless the group as a whole decided on bringing someone back

2) Do not get upset if a ship doesn’t go your way, if you get way to toxic about it, I’ll kick you and make an explanation to kick out your character and will add someone else

3) No NSFW. this is a chat with people who may have bad memories with it. There are also minors on this site.

4) please please please do not get all toxic and butt hurt over someone giving constructive criticism or ideas on how to strengthen your character, unless they’re being extremely rude with it.

5) the characters move set will change between the dungeons, don’t give your character gods hand on the first dungeon.

6) do not just add random things to dungeon. We will go over this in another chat about plot points and the dungeon lay outs. The only exception to this is shadows

7) if you seen all the rules, respond with the phrase “Woah! Looking cool joker!”
——————————————————
Character sheet:

[anime face claim](not required)
Name:
(Persona design)(not required)
Persona:
Personas affinities and move set:
Personality:
Backstory:
Fears:
Any additional info that we should know:
————————————————————
For now that’s it. Once I get some members I’ll make a character sheet page and we will start uploading them and I will regularly update the number of slots open regularly.
Currently it’s: 1/8

Woah! Looking cool, Joker!! For real though I've imagined a similar scenario and it'd be so cool to see how it could play out

Woah! Looking cool joker!

Suppose this makes two interested?

woah! looking cool joker!!

im interestedd!! also can we use personas from the original game? if not, that's fine! i was just asking haha !

woah! looking cool joker!!

im interestedd!! also can we use personas from the original game? if not, that's fine! i was just asking haha !
Just as long as they aren’t the party members persona, the only persona I can allow is loki, because he’s both a party member persona and a fusion one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back