• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!

This is mainly a place for me to dump art and journal about my ocs and process a little bit. I always work on really big canvases and the images are so big they’d make this thread impossible to scroll through, so any images have been resized with bbcode or were only attached as thumbnails, and either way you can click to see the full size.

I've had this thread for 5 years, please see the latest page for my best art.

I don’t mind comments. Feel free to post, ask questions about my ocs, my art, any techniques I used/art advice if you think I can help with anything, and anything else!

Please PM me if you're interested in commissions.

Last edited:
merrick white mage.png

Tried drawing a side OC from an rp I'm in as a final fantasy white mage.

I got a new tablet and need to relearn how to do side profiles. Notes + ref included, click to make the image full size!

1577568346887.png

WIP of a doodle of an oc

1577568485893.png

Last edited:
Drew my DnD DM's super extra tiefling shopkeep!

image1.png
image0-2.png

Last edited:
I got commissioned to draw someone's OC, yayy!! The commissioner wanted gore, which I've never done before, but I think it turned out alright. Hidden in a spoiler for obvious reasons!

image3.pngimage0-7.png

Last edited:
Realized I never uploaded this doodle I did of a tiefling i made for my coworkers campaign that im just hopping into when i have time (it overlaps with my main campaing im in sometimes.) Hes also a merchant, but he's a travelling one, and from far away.

received_792076244631102.jpeg
received_189776525465820.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-2113938053.jpeg

Last edited:
So I tried making a reference for my cleric Varis in my main D&D campaign I'm in, and got really frustrated with it, the coloring especially was turning out bad and decided to give up and do something easier so that I could maybe actually enjoy the process a little bit and have a finished product.

The art nouveau-esque patterns I made myself!

The hand crushing the skull is his Goddess' symbol. His hair is uneven because he cuts it himself without looking in a mirror, and his clothes are fancy, ridiculous, and ill-fitting because he robbed a noble and stole them. 😂

Also yeah side panels on pants with fancy shit are my new thing.

image0-8.pngimage5-1.png

Last edited:
Dangan Ronpa oc for an rp I had to drop. The Ultimate Demonologist!
2190768F-3DD2-48D9-A4A4-936D57F1A574.png

Thank you gift for a friend. I really like alucard too so this was fun! I’m trying to practice poses with weird angles too.
5DE72918-E81A-4655-967A-3C12461D4F08.pngF554F584-0F41-4BB1-9001-83A259DFBEF1.png

so basically changed everything to thumbnails after looking at this thread on my laptop and realizing how fucking huge and massive all the images were. just click to see full sized!

Keep forgetting to upload here. Here's a commission and piece of fanart in a limited color palette!

image1 (1).png
image1.png

Furry art for money. legosi from beastars, and a commission
image0 (1).png
image0 (2).png

Last edited:
Tried out painting for once since I've been wanting to learn, backup dnd character! He's an albino tielfing.

image0 (3).png

quick doodle of a scene from yesterdays dnd session
my cleric met the guy who raised him (and taught him all his rogueish skills) after years of being apart and it was really emotional and he was told a lot of plot-relevant heavy shit
so of course when saying goodbye i had to pull a lil sneaky and try to pickpocket him

image04.png

FFCF131A-C9A5-492F-A64E-1E2EF1B83F23.png
twewy meme comic, idk the artist of the original that spawned it and lord I tried searching ToT

My half of an art trade with Wert Wert ! Her oc Blu

I offer commissions in this style!
0057F9C7-77A5-4D21-94CB-1C406773091C.png8C4EEF8D-FB72-40E7-922F-C8CA94BC8D24.png4226F821-3330-4F47-A91D-5EB7C95E9A0A.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back