• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.
Showing a little bit of what my process looks like as much as I can with just pictures. With another commission that was paid for 4 hours worth of work and then I spent 9 on it because I was excited about my idea to make a border. I really need to figure out new prices if I want to keep pursuing better lineart/more detailed pieces.

The phone doodle is the initial composition/idea sketch I sent to my homie just to make sure they liked the general idea, then sketch and lineart. I draw the scissors and bottles and etc on a different canvas and use refs and symmetry tools to help them look nice. I collect tons of refs for the initial sketch too.

I usually color drop from refs all onto one layer for the flat colors just to get them down and have them there, and then I use the curves tool to adjust them to fit a certain palette or vibe. I don’t looove using colors that are so dark you can’t see/appreciate the lineart well! I work too hard on it and I’m most proud of that part so. I’m sad when I cover it. So I’ve been avoiding using any real black for the last few pieces.

Then I’ll do simple shading and highlights (light source who,) blush on the body and face with a soft brush (erasing the bottom of the bit on the face right under the cheeks to chisel that mfing thing.) Throw rimlighting on the shadows or areas where I want something to stand out if it's blending in with the objects behind it. If the art is leaning heavily on one part of the color wheel I try to use contrasting color SOMEWHERE. The shadows are green here because the piece is very purple and red. And then I’ll add textures and overall gradients last because they make it hard to color pick while coloring. With the gradients that cover the whole piece I make it lightest where I want the eye to go, so this time its lightest near the head and darker farther away. And then I’m done. Ez pz

1685873346365.png

1685873355472.png

1685873375041.png

1685873383844.png

1685873399026.png

ballstana2.jpg

1685873430091.png

Last edited:
Small lil surprise doodle for another player in the dnd campaign im in of her fairy Nyx in his fancy outfit for a banquet we were tricked into attending. I’m really excited for this banquet. Archmages and the government members running the country we’ve spent most of the campaign in will be there, and most of the group grew up in the woods and don’t know basic manners. There will also be members from a government of a country that is currently having their land stolen in a pointless war by the country and wizards Eleutheria used to work for, and one of our party members is the runaway bastard of one of those imperialist nobles too.

Nyx is the second unwilling dad of the group with Eleutheria, though a little bit more willing than him, and certainly more responsible especially when it comes to things like not encouraging certain party members to do fucked up magical experiments. Even if Nyx likes pranks sometimes. He wants Eleutheria to do therapy with him once a week after Ellie had a mini breakdown in his presence but we’ll see.

I didn’t design the outfit, the player just found it on Pinterest.

IMG_1551.png

My kitchen is very yellow so it washes out the colors a bit but I'm so excited to have my first ever prints of my work in my hands! I've always dreamed of having art I felt good enough to put on a print or a shirt. Even if no one else buys them I'm satisfied with this. I've edited the Baltana commission a bit to be suitable for a print too after getting permission from the client and I hope to make more stuff for prints in the future.

20230605_215833.jpg

20230605_215916.jpg

Silly dnd ship memes that my party requested

IMG_1566.pngIMG_1565.pngIMG_1564.png3F9C62FE-383F-49F6-9955-32BC60AAA894.jpeg

I finally watched the Netflix Bee and Puppycat and I was worried about it but I really liked it! More than the original series I think. Much more plot and story but still doesn’t spoon-feed you everything and leaves some stuff up to interpretation. The original was a little too abstract and interpretive, probably because of time constraints.

I loved all the characters but I always end up liking villains a lot… The warlocks were fun lil guys. Very cool hands. Hands are very fun to draw, I like anything with a lot of curves that go up n down, and fingers are full of those. Each hand gets progressively more stylized because I kept trying to push it more lol.

IMG_1574.png

I wanted to sketch Solomon again, i was a fool when i first designed him cuz hes way hotter with an eyepatch smh

And a sketch of eleutheria when he was a lich and his student/adopted son melech having a salon day

IMG_1582.png

IMG_1585.png

Artfight attacks and revenges so far

I'm dying

W6i0AWNnQkxJpGHaO8XuMAJzO2N3fnsacImYfDG9LFeAz3ckXorQrM2cakWj.png
SPOILER_MNMGuaEUZKj1aoK8BU7lGiDvooaicIyHh2szASOA2iDABP28jmHeae0eRWS0.png
IMG_1657.png
9W8UfO8q0VXqlj8t61yNIBvMLjhLabXoO2BOH2DVYcYbmd5WhQFKcXncKUyA.png

More artfight stuffs! The first two belong to Mirie Mirie actually! I wanted to do something for all the wonderful Clover art and artfight was coming up soon anyways sooo- They're their ocs Leysander and Oberon who are dads to a beautiful shining gold turtle Bubbles. The second image is a revenge of a ffxiv oc who's a ice magic wielding fae king assuming a mortal elven form to learn about commoners and the mortals realm

xqRTKNKkAlWFGv7mubYIuztoZyxeLovgopuIFRaGPIyy3a8MyhCYYbCXvMux.png
F3FJLOZqc78WuNTRHz2qdEA7Qu80shDMFUMC2PLbEwtBy058Uuxd08wUQRTU.png

More artfight heehee hoohoo
Some of my art is going way quicker than normal and then my latest piece takes 9 hours
siigh
I’m enjoying all these characters though!

IMG_1691.png

IMG_1705.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back