• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Khaos' Chaotic Plot Hunt

Khaos Demonica

• Hi, hello, and welcome.

The name's Khaos Demonica, feel free to call me KD. I've been roleplaying for a while now, about 20+ years since AOL chatrooms were the main craze. I'm not a fandom person, but some things can be used for loose inspiration, that's about it. I like to have the creativity to make something new and unique between partners.

Generic info below...

About Me:
    ·31, female, EST
    ·Married, five kids, fur babies
    ·life is chaos
    ·Typically: Multiple posts daily, once daily posts at minimum. Life happens though.

Prefer to OOC chat/plot via Discord.
    I don't like thread RPs, so PMs will have to be the thing.

Post Requirements

I can post anywhere between two to seven+ paragraphs. I like to give what I receive, but I do not want to read post after post that is made up of only one-liners. Please make sure that if I put in the effort that you return the same respect.

I also don't go along with all of the crazy literacy labels. Guess what? If you can read and write, you are literate. The fact that I have written this, and you as a potential partner are reading this, we are both literate individuals.

Etc...
    I play M/F (current crave)]. I WILL NOT always play the male to your female. Also not really in the mood for M// or F// right now. The plot must be good.

I will double, triple, etc., but effort must be put into all characters.

• Cravings

·Space opera, sci-fi. Some Mass Effect or Firefly type shit. I don't write cannon characters but I don't mind doing something AU-ish. I just really want a sci-fi plot to stick.

·Fantasy shit. Dragons, magic, war, you name it. Some crazy shit goes down and our band of misfits fight to be free/save the realm and whatnot.

• Pairings:
        bold
        = the role I would prefer to play

[Note:: I don't want any of my plots to be sweet and innocent. For the love of all that's holy, please nothing sweet with rainbows and unicorns. I will rip my eyes from my head. Unless the unicorns are being killed]

Any of the pairings in the next post are totally up for grabs. I prefer large casts, so we can mix/match.

[Sci-Fi]

Space Soldiers/Pilots
        Genetically Enhanced Soldiers (might have a tiny idea for this)
        Pilot/Mechanic

[Medieval]

With/Without Fantasy, would honestly prefer fantasy
        Knight/Servant
        Torturer/Prisoner (there is an idea for this)
        Knight/Prisoner
        Royal//Prisoner
        Dragon//Human
        Dragon//Mage
        Two different races

[Slice of Life]
        Emergency Responder/Victim (there is an idea for this)
        Doctor/Patient

[Supernatural]

Pretty self explanatory, right? Non human creatures. I prefer weres more than vampires though, and I like unique creatures too. I don't really have any pairings but I have a mix of inhuman species that I could write.

[Fandoms]
        I don't play cannons, just going to say that now. These would simply be set in the world. OCs only.
        Dragon Age
        Mass Effect
        Starfigher (online BL comic, would like to use the theme as inspiration)
        Elder Scrolls (high preference to Skyrim)
        Witcher (haven't finished the games yet, but I like the feel of them)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back