• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vol.1 Hiatus Announcement
Malphaestus Malphaestus @Celestial Speck Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian @Funnier President @Soviet Panda @Doctor Nope @ElenaIsCool @Remembrance @Huntertabbysandshark3 @Nessi @xAlter @Petroshka @velle FiveElemental FiveElemental ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean @dragonsfire @Orikanyo
Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

Greetings, children.
Due to unforeseen complications in life, I am going to put Book of Dao in the freezer until I return from hiatus. While it is disheartening, I can assure you all that we will get back into it once I fix my life (or at least try to make time for RPing altogether). The RP will be suspended, and no more posts will be made - effective immediately. It's been a fun ride, and I look forward to diving back into this project when I am able to find the time to do so. With that said, thank you all for your participation and contribution thus far. It was an amiable and enlightening experience to write with y'all, among the banters in the OOC.

If you have any feedbacks in regards to the RP, feel free to send it to my letterbox. It'll help me understand how to run things better in the future. Until then, I will see you all when I do. Have a blessed day, children.

Sincerely,
Prim.

Malphaestus Malphaestus @Celestial Speck Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian @Funnier President @Soviet Panda @Doctor Nope @ElenaIsCool @Remembrance @Huntertabbysandshark3 @Nessi @xAlter @Petroshka @velle FiveElemental FiveElemental ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean @dragonsfire @Orikanyo

Greetings, children.
Due to unforeseen complications in life, I am going to put Book of Dao in the freezer until I return from hiatus. While it is disheartening, I can assure you all that we will get back into it once I fix my life (or at least try to make time for RPing altogether). The RP will be suspended, and no more posts will be made - effective immediately. It's been a fun ride, and I look forward to diving back into this project when I am able to find the time to do so. With that said, thank you all for your participation and contribution thus far. It was an amiable and enlightening experience to write with y'all, among the banters in the OOC.

If you have any feedbacks in regards to the RP, feel free to send it to my letterbox. It'll help me understand how to run things better in the future. Until then, I will see you all when I do. Have a blessed day, children.

Sincerely,
Prim.
Delegate better.

I hope you beat up whoever wronged you, and return from your hiatus!
Sometimes, ya just gotta turn the other cheek. But I'll keep that solution in mind. Haha.
My return is inevitable. Just the matter of when and if y'all are still interested to pick this up. There will be a recap though, so dun you worry about having to reread everything.

Message when the hiatus is over cause I am goddamn in once you get back proper!!!
I appreciate the enthusiasm. You will be among the first to know when BoD returns.

Greetings, children.

Sincerely,
Prim.
This is not kek, mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back