• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital kevindraws

"Fuck you, you fucking cock."

One of my RP characters wearing some strategically covered Botticelli. Coloured sketch.

fu-tea-png.779114

Attachments

• fu  tea.png
    fu tea.png
    609.1 KB · Views: 216
Idk if this fits the PG-13 rating exactly, as everything's covered, but JUST IN CASE I'll put it under spoiler for skimpy (and pretty ridiculous) outfit.

A friend sen me this (and I suggest having a listen), and though I didn't like it all that much, I sorta wanted to sketch Kix as Morgan. He's got his rat bf for the dog, and one of the characters I RPed with and who'd be a good-ish friend if the RP didn't flop, for a butler.

I cannot remember neither name of the game nor the character, but if you're reading this, pregnant girl in a group horror RP, please, do tell, so I can tag both you and your character.

1600234495478.png

Help me name the merm boi who occasionally goes out to trade fish for other world's treats, like fruit, or bread, or candy with a small town's fisherboy!

(I also would really love to RP as him)

merm.png

Another character reference sheet I made following my usual sample. It's my human character remade for a low-fantasy universe inspired by a RP my partner dropped, and I just... rolled with it, and decided to remake for my own use and write a few stories in.

He isn't much different as human, just replace the species to human, and get rid of the mask.

kix ref.png

Kristine and Ludo, characters of my wife and myself, from an Icelndic-themed Kult: Divinity Lost game led by dear friend of mine.

Kristine is a blogger that does debunking of any magic, demon, ghost activity; and nowadays - a talented Limbo magician, marked by Hela to be their herald.

Ludo is an elite prostitute with a traumatic experience from the otherworldly being, finding himself as a Keeper of Bifröst and an architect of dreams.

(I genuinely forgot to dress Ludo up, so have an eggplant version)

kristine.pngludo cen.png

More Ludvik.

The man is surprisingly wholesome for a prostitute.

The narrator/DM complained that for months she couldn't figure out what to offer him to make him do something, before realising that he doesn't want anything personally; but he'll die and kill to keep his family and friends safe. He's moving forward on the power of altruism and suicidal depression.

(he's getting better, I'm looking forward to playing the catharsis of his)

sea.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back