• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐Š๐ž๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐•๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ โŽฏ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ โŽฏ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ

yikes.

• interest check

eschatology

kammarheit

plot.

W
    elcome aboard Keto's Vault, a mythical ship sailors use to impress others, and mothers whisper to naughty children. Made from the darkest of woods and waving a jolly roger adorned with a red horned skull, all are familiar with the appearance of the pirate ship, although few have seen it for themselves. Enough stories have been spoken to make this mysterious ship infamous. "It's a crew of the dead"; "ghosts," "demons," "ghouls," "monsters," some say, and all ring partially true. While very few mortals have knowingly encountered the crew of Keto's Vault, their stories aren't so far-fetched. The crew isn't usual. Gathered from all corners of the world, those who walk the decks of this ship aren't human. Blessed or cursed with unique abilities and origins, from powerful demons to docile selkies, the mythical beings who make up the crew have boarded Keto's Vault to find sanctuary from the mortal world. They aren't all evil or good; they're just trying to survive, even if that means plundering a few ships or fulfilling a few quests. They're willing to do whatever it takes.

-->-->

-->-->

I have sailed the world,

beheld its
wonders

genre

pirates, fantasy

status

accepting

spots open

2/10

question

PM me!

-->-->
โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก
-->-->

interested, but I can't find the cs sheet :(? the links in the post are broken on my end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back