• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed -- 𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨' 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 | closed

Whatever you are doing weld, I hope you have a wonderful time and thank you for sharing your creativity and talent with us! <3
<3 <3 <3
Its sad to see your shop closed but i loved all of your freebies. Keep being the star you are <3

View attachment 818033

thank you love <3 ^.^

Dissa all so mindblastingly amazing O_______O I Just want to say you have wonderful brain ^3^!

jahsdihasdjha thank you so much. this 'wonderful brain' is so big empty lol

All of your stuff is so gorgeous! It's insane!

I've been using your codes (and seeing them all around) since I came here, and it just inspires me so much when I see them!

You're truly an inspiration! ❤ ❤ ❤

T.T thank you so much! i've been watching your thread also and love seeing how you're growing as a coder!

Hello weldherwings weldherwings my most glorious coding goddess...I have a request do I PM you or post here?

hey hey hey! so i'm not taking any requests atm because uni and work is being extremely crazy atm that im barely even on rpn T.T but the amazing Uxie Uxie has her shop open that you could always ask her!

my love how I have missed you...
CUJREKKJ SORRY JUST STALKING THIS BC I LOVE ALL OF THESE??
on god using one for my new rp c;

rebel! - request

click here for code
character sheet
tabs
editable variables
mobile friendly!
music player
highly influenced by this design

For the lovely @BoredomIsADrug ! I hope this is okay! I really struggled to find a colour palette that fit with the images + your requested colours D: feel free to change things around. Also, I attempted to use Agency FB but it was very hard to read for main text. Once again, feel free to change the fonts which I've picked -- just remember to "call out" the font like we do at the beginning of the code!

name here

You think that you're a man,

I think therefore I am

tab 1

tab 2

tab 3

tab 4

• tab one contents

full name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

nick name

dob

etc

therefore i am
    billie eilish

"you can put a small quote here or something?"

coded by weldherwings.

Hiya, don't know if you're still active, but I was just wondering how do you fix the graphical error at the music player section?

Hiya, don't know if you're still active, but I was just wondering how do you fix the graphical error at the music player section?
hi!!! Yes there is - but honestly, I’ve been thinking about revamping this code to make it more mobile friendly and with a fresh coat!! So keep an eye out on my new shop for the code. If you need it soon, send me a dm and I’ll see if I can fix just the music part for you!

hi!!! Yes there is - but honestly, I’ve been thinking about revamping this code to make it more mobile friendly and with a fresh coat!! So keep an eye out on my new shop for the code. If you need it soon, send me a dm and I’ll see if I can fix just the music part for you!
Omygosh, you're a lifesaver. Yeah, I am quite fond of the layout, even as it is! I'll send you a dm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back