• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Tutorial -- π™ π™šπ™§π™€π™—π™šπ™§π™€π™¨' π™œπ™ͺπ™žπ™™π™–π™£π™˜π™š

weldherwings

β—‰-β—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hola amigos!

A while back, I asked if there was anyone who would like to have some tutorials to how I make my codes. Well, here it is! I'll be coming up with different types of series such as "Come Code With Me" and "Back to Basics". Please keep in mind I am not a pro-coder like some of the crazy people on here. Jesus Christ, I wish I was. I'm still learning, and constantly growing. I literally learn something new every single day.

I will also be doing twitch streams in the future so you're able to ask me questions and I can see if I can help you out (ha!).

Last edited:
back to basics:
hidden scrolls.

I basically use hidden scrolls in every single code I make for myself. I'm not sure why - maybe I'm envious of those Mac users. Hah. That's a laugh. Anyways. Here is a little tutorial for y'all on how to make the basic hidden scroll. This is super basic and super short, please keep that in mind. And like I say - everyone codes differently. This is how I was taught, and how I do mine. :3

If there's anything you want me to cover, please let me know! The next Back To Basic video will be about variables, but may not be available until Saturday or Monday!

Last edited:

back to basics:
animations.

I said that the next back to basics video was going to be about variables. I lied. So here's a tutorial all about animations haha. I've been experimenting with a heap of the animation options and boy, you can see how excited I get when I make kero fly around haha. and as promised, the website is here CSS Animations for more information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back