Kent Rushton

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
original.png

Name: Kent "Ken" Rushton

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 5'9"

Race: Human

Personality(Just like...4 sentences or so you don't have a special snowflake that has every personality ever): What is there to say about Kent? He's not really there. He's quiet, usually just sitting there studying ahead of time for that upcoming test. His voice is hardly ever heard seeing as he usually doesn't like interjecting. When he's with friends though, Kent opens up a bit more. He talks a lot more, and he's a lot more outgoing. While he won't go out of his way to make new friends, Kent will at least be kind enough to say hello and maybe start a short dialogue with someone. He has no problem helping others out, it's just common courtesy for him.

Bio(Entirely optional): Eh, not really much to talk about. Pretty much just raised like a normal little child.

Racial Attributes(Special things that set them apart from others. I.E super strength): Willpower: Kent, like most humans, possess an incredible will. They may not be special like any of the other races, but it's never stopped humans from continuing to grow as a species. 

Magic(Multiple magics allowed):

Summoning magic: By using one's magic, a portal to various worlds can be opened and allow a creature or person of the caster's choosing to fight for them on the battlefield. The amount of magic required and the number of summons the caster can do is entirely dependent on the size of the summon and the magic pool of the user. If the user is somehow rendered unconscious or loses too much magic, all summons will disappear. 

Gear/Weapons/Equipment:

-Messenger bag (shown in picture)

-Dagger of creation and dagger of destruction (Kent hasn't the slightest idea as to how to use them and has them in his dorm more or less as displays. Also, the two daggers don't exactly like being next to one another and can actually form different weapons if needed. Creation can form things like rapiers and bows while Destruction can form a spiked gauntlet or a shotgun. The daggers can be combined to form insane mixture weapons like a bo-staff that has a rifle in it, but combining the daggers is easier said than done. Everyone has a different way of combining the daggers, but Kent hasn't even tried yet) 

Skills:

-Cooking

-Little bit of martial arts training

-Pretty good with a camera

-Calm days

-Relaxing

-Messing around with summons

-Reading

-Taking pictures

Dislikes:

-Loud and obnoxious people

-People who try to get between him and that next A

-Large groups of people (unless it's a class)

Strengths:

-Great at solving puzzles and riddles

-Has a good variety of summons with different abilities and whatnot

-Does great under pressure

Weaknesses:

-Without his summons, Kent is pretty much easy prey

-His martial arts training is from one of his summons that uses a odd style, so Kent's strikes and stance might be a bit sloppy

-Hardly has any real combat experience

Other(Optional bits): Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, now to wait for acceptance. Thanks for telling me about that willpower thing @SparkleHorse

You're welcome! I just pointed it out because since I was the first to create a (half) human character that was the attribute I chose, but at first I was also like "Meh humans are boring and have no special attributes", but it didn't feel right to leave it at that xD

Yeah, humans be plain XD. No heterochromia or anything 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread