• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Demolin

Demolin smiled back at Vaughn and lifted her hand in acknowledgement of their departure. They seem nice, she thought to herself. Perhaps being the only girl in a dorm of boys wouldn't be as frustrating as she had thought, Turning her attention back to the remaining one she reconsidered that thought. She extended her arm formally towards him. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Demolin, but for reasons that go undisputed you can call me Dem."

Her eyes flickered to the minute hand of a clock hung in the communal area. She would have more than enough time to get to class, but that wasn't a calculation she wanted to push.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jayden Laquina
The woman stifled a giggle as he talked of joking about making a sitcom comment, she nodded as he excused himself to the kitchen to get something. Upon returning he mulled his words over as she began walking with him from the dorm room.
Jaydens eyes went wide as she slightly bumped him with her elbow.
"No way?!, Me too. Oh wow this couldn't be any more perfect"
She exasperated happily as the pair walked down the halls of the dormitory facilities.
The girl eyed the male up and down surprised she had not noticed that he was one of her kind. Then again it was not really something you paid much attention to when someone has just slammed into you knocking you to the floor and leaving you in a compromising position.
She smiled looking back to his eyes.

"Okay so then its settled. You stay with me and you will be my partner for any and all projects"
The female responded or rather happily commanded towards Byron.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Byron Maxwell
Hearing Jayden mention the classes that she'd be taking caused the white haired boy to go a bit wide-eyed. "Oh, well," Byron gave a nervous chuckle while rubbing the back of his neck, "Hopefully living with each other during the different moon phases isn't so bad. A new acquaintance of mine said that he heard something about the teachers having a way to keep our frisky situations under control." When he noticed Jayden eyeing him, the boy raised a brow in confusion. Did he have something on his face? It didn't feel life anything was there. Her smile seemed to only confuse the werecat even more. But his suspicions were put to rest when she made a comment regarding them being partners for class projects. Being roommates and all it did make sense. With a goofy grin Byron shifted partially, tiger ears and tail flicking a bit, "Purr-fect! That'll save both of us a hassle then!"
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Jayden Laquina
Jayden laughed along with Byron as he shifted partially and made the gesture of being funny. She let the notice of how he seemed to be awkward around her and attributed it to just meeting her.
However after she had done so the girl looked quickly to the other direction as he face got hot once again.
If he was so nervous then how could he bring up a strong subject like frisky situations and all they entailed.
Now that she thought about it...what would they do?!
Jayden tried to fan herself a little before speaking so as not to add to the awkwardness that was clinging around her.

"Oh...you don't say...I wonder what that would be. Heh...heh...Do i need to be worried...about you know....you being frisky?"
She managed to reply with as she nervously interlaced her fingers again and again.
The young female hoped she had just over thought the comment or took it the wrong way.
To be honest she had only had to deal with such moon shifts whilst alone. Her parents normally locking her away to keep her from getting out and engaging with males.
The thought of Byron....
Jayden shook her head quickly to rid herself of the thought.

" Uhm so....what class do we have first?"

Lewis Minister
(Waiting for Sheepking)
Kallo Dredgma
Sitting down Kallo breathed out heavily as he waited for all of his students to enter the classroom. He looked around, regaining his composure and adopting a more serious face.
"Yeh Sami, ill mention it now." he responded before addressing the students in the classroom. "Everyone who wants to go on the field trip, sign this form here." while pointing to the one page form.
More students had entered his classroom while he had been cleaning, most taking seats scattered around the classroom. So he at least wasn't addressing an empty room.
He walked over to the door to his classroom and began to wait, hoping his students would arrive soon. "Finally fiinished everything... and with five minutes to go!"
He thought to himself giddily as his expression remained cold and composed. He glanced back in his classroom, noting the students who had arrived, some having left right after for who knows why.
"Respond if youll be taking my class for the whole year." He said suddenly to the class.

(Sorry that its taken forever for me to post, my finals are coming up and im dealing with college issues
so Ive been a bit short of time and creativity as of recently)
SheepKing SheepKing BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
(Imma just mention it to all the wizards so all of you know class is starting)
fuil fuil BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising JayeTheKat JayeTheKat Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy R i v e r R i v e r krsna250 krsna250

Last edited:
Dave watched his two roommates leav before heading towards class himself. 'It seems I've been placed with an interesting pair.' He thought to himself as he walked through the hall. As he neared his class he cleared his head and headed inside. After a quick look around he headed for a seat towards the back of the class.

iBqfQEP.png
Vaughn walked alongside Darren as they left the dorm room and the building entirely. He didn't say much of anything, at least not until they were outside. "I'm going to assume you're a wizard, because you don't smell like a wolf or a cat." He mused idly, his odd colored eyes flicked to Darren for a second. "Hope you don't mind, but I'll probably sit next to you in class." He added on, then fell silent for the remainder of their walk to the mage building. As they arrived, he looked to the familiar in the front of the room and the sheet it was holding. He read it quickly, then smirked and signed his name to go on the shopping trip. May as well stock up on food if they were feeding four people, three of which teenage boys and one of them, him, a werecat. He made his way to a open seat, making sure there was a spot beside him if Darren opted to join him. His hand lifted in response to the professor's comment about taking the class all year. "I'll be here sir." He replied, then took up some people-watching of his classmates.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacted with Darren & Sami) Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (interacted with Kallo)

Jayden Laquina
Jayden laughed along with Byron as he shifted partially and made the gesture of being funny. She let the notice of how he seemed to be awkward around her and attributed it to just meeting her.
However after she had done so the girl looked quickly to the other direction as he face got hot once again.
If he was so nervous then how could he bring up a strong subject like frisky situations and all they entailed.
Now that she thought about it...what would they do?!
Jayden tried to fan herself a little before speaking so as not to add to the awkwardness that was clinging around her.

"Oh...you don't say...I wonder what that would be. Heh...heh...Do i need to be worried...about you know....you being frisky?"
She managed to reply with as she nervously interlaced her fingers again and again.
The young female hoped she had just over thought the comment or took it the wrong way.
To be honest she had only had to deal with such moon shifts whilst alone. Her parents normally locking her away to keep her from getting out and engaging with males.
The thought of Byron....
Jayden shook her head quickly to rid herself of the thought.

" Uhm so....what class do we have first?"
Byron Maxwell
"Wh-what!? No no!? Well, actually that's the whole reason I came to this school was to help me better control it....... But I swear I'm a good kitty! If anything I'll lock myself in the closet for the whole night if I have to." He had really done himself in on this one. Byron's ears were on end and his tail was flicking sharply while remaining a bit puffy. The teen groaned softly as his yellow eyed gaze glued itself to the ground below his feet. I don't think this will end really well, he thought to himself with a groan. For the time being Byron decided it might be best if were to keep quiet, and speak only when spoken to. Though his silence didn't last long as Jayden asked if he knew which class they were headed to. "I think the class is called 'Moon Frenzy'," the werecat replied rather softly, "But I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. That honestly wasn't my intention." The feline features slowly went away as Byron glanced at Jayden, hoping she wasn't too upset or anything because of him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cordelia Ainsworth
When Mr. Dredgma made the announcement regarding if anyone wanted to go on a field trip, Cordelia smiled at the thought. So without any hesitation the young witch moved out of her seat and up towards where the form was located in the front of the classroom. She waited patiently for her turn to sign up for the trip, which apparently was a trip to the store. It seemed to be a wise idea to have some food stored up in the dorm should she ever get hungry, or Ray for that matter. After pulling a pen out of her pocket Cori signed her name on the form. Though before she went back to her seat, the elemental witch spotted a familiar face out of the people that were coming into class. It was the Curse wizard, Darren. She hesitated for a moment, but decided it would be best not to call out to him. He seemed engaged in a conversation with a tall, dark haired boy. It'd be rude to interrupt the two of them. Instead Cordelia waved to the pink haired twin before finding her way back to her seat. "I shall be here as well," Cori replied in response to Mr. Dredgma's statement regarding taking his class all year.
(Mentions: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising JayeTheKat JayeTheKat )

Jayden Laquina
The female now felt bad as the males ears tensed and his tail showed signs of worry or irritation. He began apologizing and explaining which eased her suspicions and rather illicit thoughts.
Byron went on to explain which class they had to report to, she was glad for that as she had no clue in all honesty.
Jayden felt awful afterward however as he apologized and hoped he had not made her uncomfortable. She sighed before letting her hand lightly tap his shoulder as she stopped walking.

"Hey...Byron?"
She began her light hearted smile reappearing as she looked into his golden eyes.
"I am sorry too...Besides.."
The girl put her arms behind her back and clasped her hands together as she continued walking past him to hide her embarrassment for what she was about to say.
"Even if it did...I wouldn't be uncomfortable with you...your kinda hot in that gentleman kind of way"
she finished her smile growing as she giggled a little teasing him further although she had meant what she said.
If their urges did take over and something did happen she would not regret. After all she did not have the time to...

"Now come on study buddy or were gonna be late!"
The female replied happily as she took his hand and started running towards the exit to the commons and their appropriate building for schooling.

Byron Maxwell
Upon hearing his name being mentioned the werecat's ears twitched, causing him to turn his gaze towards the girl. Her apology caught him off guard some. Byron wasn't expecting Jayden to be sorry for anything, he was the one who put himself in that situation. Though the teen found himself once again blushing thanks to her, "M-me!? Hot!?" Listening to his roommate giggle, Byron felt that she was pulling his leg some. So as his blush went down the boy chuckled himself. It didn't take long for the reddening to return as his hand was grabbed and tugged. "Hey! Slow down!" Byron called out as he started running as well in order to keep up with Jayden. Tiger ears and tail vanishing in the proccess.

Jayden Laquina
The female rushed down the halls and broke out into the commons turning rapidly to find the direction of the werecat building for schooling.
"We can't Byron!, now just hold on to your tail"
She commented finding the building in question. Her hand never left its hold on the males as she moved using her free hand to swing open the door and find the path to their class. Moon Frenzy control
((Sorry its short, a bit busy atm))​

(CURRENTLY SUNNY OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

Jake Lepi: HBlood Breaker Wizard: 18yrs
Jake smiled slightly, "Nice to meet you Dem, name's Jake, hope we can get to know each other real well." He took her hand in his now with a wicked grin, his thumb creasing her hand before he let go. As much as he would love to charm the lady she was rather distracted looking towards the clock. He also knew if they were super late for class his brother would probably kill him, "Sadly I think we should head for class, unless you don't want to and would rather like to get to know me better?"
krsna250 krsna250

Darren Lepi: HBlood Curse Wizard: 18yrs
Darren nodded, "Yeah, well my brother and I are actual half bloods, though are powers are different, I'm a Curse Wizard and he is a Breaker...though I feel like sometimes our magic got mixed up." He glanced behind them as they got to class, "Then again if my brother had been the one to get Curse powers the workd might be doomed...I know ever female would be doomed for sure." Darren signed the paper with the oddly warm pen and then took a seat next to Vaughn. I think I've found myself a good friend... he thought to himself before speaking up, "I'll be here all year as well sir." He glanced over seeing Cori wave, he smiled and waved back to her. If she wanted to come sit with them it wasn't a problem. He glanced back over to Vaughn, "I take it you are part werewolf or werecat seems how you mentioned smell." He whispered to Vaughn in case their teacher spoke up once again.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Ray Felkin: MBlood Werecat/Wind Witch: 17yrs
Ray waited for the teacher to say something but he seemed busy grabbing a box, "Wonder if those are the bracelets we are supposed to get...." Her thoughts were remedied when the man held up several different looking bracelets that each has a moon setting a the center. She was actually a bit surprise that they looked nice, she was expecting worn ugly things. Glancing over the ones he held she wondered if there were any other set ups, one more suited to her taste.

Helena Tyrin: PBlood Werewolf: 16yrs
Helena sighed as the man turned setting a box on his desk and pulling out several bracelets. This was what she had been waiting for, she never really enjoyed the frenzy nights unlike others. She wanted them to end as soon as possible, she was a bit curious as to why the man had drank some weird looking stuff. Though as per usual she kept her thoughts to herself watching more students come in. She wanted to find out who was wolf and who was cat, or who was mix blood. She had to admit that mix bloods caught her interest she always wanted to meet one who was possibly able to shift into a cat and wolf at the same time.

James Kimon: MBlood Werecat/Werewolf: Moon Frenzy's Teacher
James laid down one of each kind that he had in the box and looked up, it didn't seem like all the students he was supposed to have were there yet but he could start class anyways. "Morning you guys, I know not all of you are here, but I expect they will follow soon. Anyways as you may have hear Cecilia introduce me but my name is James Kimon. I am your Moon Frenzy's teacher, but you can call me James or Mr. Kimon." He held up the other bracelets, "These are the bracelets you should have been told about. They help suppress your moon urges, but they are also able to change with your shifting." He set the ones he had held back down and stepped around the desk, his body began to change and soon a large red orange tiger stood in his place. He lifted his left paw up showing it to the students, "As you can see it will change to fit around your paw, not to tight or loose so if you were to get into a fight you wouldn't lose it. That is unless your opponent were to cut it with their claws or teeth." He shifted to his wolf form soon after to show them that it changed size to fit his slightly more slender paws. Even then though it wasn't much of a change, both his tiger and wolf form were rather large.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 JayeTheKat JayeTheKat xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx VeiledPariah VeiledPariah PastelBeauty PastelBeauty

iBqfQEP.png
"Oh yeah? Curse wizard huh. I don’t need to be worried about living with you, do I?" Vaughn questioned Darren jokingly, his playful smirk giving that away. His voice dropped to a whisper as well. He glanced to the girl who had waved at Darren and smiled. He waved at her to and gestured to an open seat next to the pair of them in a way of offering her to join them. "Yep.” He answered Darren,and closed his eyes for a second, repeating his actions he’d used around Byron earlier to gain a set of pitch black panther ears. They didn’t stay long. Just enough to give the point. Half Werecat, half healing Wizard. So, what do you think you’ll get as a familiar?" He finished and tacked on a question to keep conversation flowing until class actually got started. He was still whispering and as soon as the teacher started class, he’d focus on the front again.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (interacted with Darren) Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (interacted with Cori)
Siyanda post will happen after a few more classmates get the chance to post

(CURRENTLY SUNNY WITH A FEW CLOUDS OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

Darren chuckled, "Not at all unless you anger me!" he couldn't even try to say it with a straight face. As Vaughn asked him what kind of familiar he might get he shrugged, "As for the familiar not sure...I hope its something cool looking though...I've been wondering if the Fire fox is our teachers familiar or not. If so they don't seem to close...which is odd, but I suppose our familiars do have their own personalities and such." He glanced around to see if his brother was coming yet or not but he didn't see him, "My father once told me that sometimes our familiars appear in our dreams and help us. I don't think that has ever happened to me though. Man if I could get a cool one like he had that'd be awesome...though his dragon familiar almost burned down this place...so perhaps not as feisty. But It would be a nice honor in my fathers name to have on like his...." Darren said with a bitter sweet smile, it had only been 8 years since his father death. He still missed him greatly, but he hadn't had much time to morn. After their father had passed Jake's rotten side seemed to double, Darren always liked to joke that Jake was just filling in their dads shoes. Jake never mentioned their mother or father though, Darren knew that Jake was still pretty broken about it. They had never known their mother but Jake had taken after her look wise. He pulled himself from the thoughts focusing on either Vaughn or the teacher was better than living in the past.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Byron Maxwell
Byron managed to match his pace with Jayden's after a moment or so. That way the boy was not longer being dragged. After a few minutes they had managed to make it to the building that held all the classes associated with the were species. But he was a bit surprised when the girl with identical hair color to his own, didn't let go of his hand. He gave a small gulp as the two managed to get to the classroom. When they made it to the Moon Frenzy class, the werecat opened the door. Though when he did, it seemed that the teacher was in the middle of his personal introduction. Without even thinking, Byron lead himself and Jayden into the room. Planting both of them in desks close to one another. It seemed that the two of them were in luck, as Mr Kimon was discussing the bracelets. So that's what Vaughn was telling me about, the yellow eyed boy thought to himself.

Cordelia Ainsworth
The witch was a bit surprised when she saw that Darren's friend had also waved to her. Even more so when it seemed that he was offering her to sit beside them. Not wanting to be rude, Cordelia moved from her seat to the one Vaughn had offered up. Though as she did, the girl managed to over hear some of their conversation. "I think that is a lovely way to keep your father's memory alive," Cori said as she sat down in the open seat. Amber orbs glanced at Darren out of the corner of her eye, she then offered the boy a warm smile. By the way he had spoken, it was not hard for her to pick up on the idea that the twin's father was no longer among the living. "I've forgotten what my mothers was like, since she died it also meant that her familiar died as well. But my father's is a lovely hippogriff name Zyphire. Though she is a bit on the smaller end of the spectrum, but beautiful nonetheless." Turning her head away from the front of the room, Cordelia smiled at both boys, "But I don't believe what they are really matters all too much. They're a part of us and we'll be looking out for each other until the end of time."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

(CURRENTLY SUNNY WITH A FEW CLOUDS OUTSIDE, FULL MOON IN 3 DAYS)

Darren nodded, "Very true, but I have seen some weird kinda creepy familiars. Not to he rude to them but I hope mine is something normalish." he help but chuckle slightly. "Guess we should pay attention to the teacher!!!." He said with a slight grin, though he figured the teacher would understand their chatter about familiars.
JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Will was bored. He had been waiting in his class for about 15 minutes now and had pretty much nothing to do except read “Werelord” he chuckled to himself, thinking ‘hah, typical of a werewolf to be reading a book of his own kind. Eventually, Will strode out of the classroom, looking for something to do, maybe he would visit the Moon frenzy class...

Will eventually came upon the moon frenzy classroom, he came for the reason that he was curious to see the students control of their changing and was curious in certain matters towards them, if there were any students who may be in his class there and of course to pick out any possible “trouble makers” as he may have to deal with them due to them being in lesson or just genuinely stopping them being idiots or doing things they shouldn’t be.

Will snuck to the edge of the door, using the usual stealth he would use stalking prey,and got to the door where he was mostly covered by the shadows. Satisfied enough with the location, he stayed in that exact position. Will then glanced into the classroom and managed to catch the teacher shift to his cat form and were form in time, he had always wanted to see this change as he heard about it but never actually saw it up close, seeing it now still surprised him but he kept his cool, picking out a few Werewolf’s and Werecats from the bunch that were there.

Last edited:
Cordelia Ainsworth
Cori couldn't help but to roll her eyes a bit at the curse wizard's remark regarding familiars. Though she could agree with the boy on one thing, she did not want anything too creepy. Specifically anything slimy or would typically be found in a horror movie. Hearing him mention how they should focus their attention on the professor, the witch did something else. Instead of looking over at their teacher, she glanced around the room to see if it was full. but as she did, Cordelia noticed something amiss. Leaning over and cupping her hand to her mouth, she whispered to Darren, "It seems that your brother is not to be found. Perhaps he convinced your female roommate to accompany him elsewhere."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Users who are viewing this thread

Back