• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kemir Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmm... well, feel free to PM me if you'd like my char to be your Familiar! I'll update my app to include your character under the "Familiar" tab, but classify your char and account name as "Owner" to verify my consent. ;)

Well best of luck with that! ^_^

In other news, though, still waiting for someone to adopt me as their Familiar! :P

... Actually, what if my char was a Familiar to a Wizard who wasn't part of the academy, but rather, an OUTSIDE Wizard, and he just... kinda-sorta stumbled into it after being lost in the wilderness? ^_^'

SOOOO I have a question for you NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy this also involves your character Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels would either of you be opposed to Justin's character being your familiar Nyan?

If so then I have another possible idea you might like Justin.

As is none of them actually have their familiar's yet, they will get them in the first class.

SOOOO I have a question for you NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy this also involves your character Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels would either of you be opposed to Justin's character being your familiar Nyan?

If so then I have another possible idea you might like Justin.

As is none of them actually have their familiar's yet, they will get them in the first class.

I kind of already had plans for a familiar. I'm not sure if Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels familiar will really fit with the time traveling aesthetic. Also I was waiting until familiar class to make one

Eh, I wouldn't oppose to it... however, I guess Nyan doesn't want it to happen. ^_^'

I mean, even though technically Jack did come from another world, perhaps in another time, himself? Wait, what year is it in Kemir?

Wait... is Kemir Academy on Earth, or is it in a different world?

Im sorry, I’m rather tired and I didn’t realize it was my screen brightness causing a problem, not your actual post. Really sorry about that. Didn’t mean to jump on ya like that. ;-; Your post is great tho!
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture I thought your post had kind of odd formatting with huge gaps until i realized you're using white text. White text on white bg, had to highlight it to read it
Fixed, sorry, im still new to RPnation

If I get accepted into this RP I don't have a familiar. :) I have no real plans for one either, so I think it would be interesting to have another player in that role. If you would be interested :) Justin93Daniels Justin93Daniels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back