• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Keeping A Ship, Afloat! Fandom Romance

Bocaj

Hey there!

This post, as from the title, is aimed to find anyone interested in some fandom roleplaying, with a bit emphasis on pairing/ships/romance, along with other themes; as I would like something else going on, besides romance. If that makes sense, at all.
SO, I will list some pairings/ships I like,with their corresponding fandoms, and see if we match up anywhere! Of course, characters aged up appropriately.

As always though;
  1. I ask that my partner and I, both write in 3rd person, as POV.
  2. Use Canon characters, at least when it comes to the actual ships.
  3. Open to discuss things before just jumping into the roleplay
  4. Length of replies can be discussed, but as a good rule of thumb, I suggest a paragraph as bare minimum.
Any questions, feel free to ask! Just so you know, I am 18+ in age, and live in EST timezone.

Ship List:
  • Persona 5: MakotoXJoker/Fem-Joker, MakotoXAnn (My favorite), MakotXHaru, JokerXHifumi,
  • Catherine/Catherine Full Body: CatherineXKatherine (I can see this one, in some AU, where Katherine is the one cheating on Vincent.)
  • Pokemon: SapphireXShelly, SapphireXCourtney, MarnieXFemShieldProTag, DawnXLucas, LillieXFemSunProtag, others
  • Dragon Ball: KaleXCaulifla, VidelXGohan, Broly/Fem-BrolyXCheelai
  • Power Rangers: KimberlyXTrini(2017 Movie),
  • Star Wars: Reylo
  • Kingdom Hearts: SoraXKairi, AquaXTerra,
  • DC: HarleyXIvy, Nora West-AllenXConnor Hawke (Arrowverse),
That is it for now! Will probably add more, as more pop in my head! If you have any suggestions, that we might both enjoy! Again, any questions or interested, feel free to start a PM with me! I will reply, as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back