• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Why is it so difficult for me to come up with a good reason for my character to exist? Anyone have any helpful tips? What I have so far is a researcher who wants to study the between and the keepers, or a rogue demon who is trying to find a way to become a keeper.

Either of those is fine, honestly. They could both be trailing the burst of “magic” the keepers leave when they move through the Between and Reality. Or they could somehow sense the explosion of magic that will occur when they try to freeze the rip.

I’m going to do my best to get something up tomorrow morning while at work. I’ve been dealing with an upcoming move and so my attention has been rather split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back