• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
:coolshades:

Ugh, I swear, finding a rp that doesn't die before it actually gets off the ground is nearly impossible here.

So, I'm thinking of possibly taking on one of the Keepers, but to be honest I'm having a bit of trouble drawing inspiration. Any thoughts on one that would bring something to the plot? I'm kinda debating between Mother Earth or Chaos...but I have a thing for going against expectations, so I'm trying to find a way to switch things up a little...maybe Chaos?

Last edited:
:coolshades:

Ugh, I swear, finding a rp that doesn't die before it actually gets off the ground is nearly impossible here.

So, I'm thinking of possibly taking on one of the Keepers, but to be honest I'm having a bit of trouble drawing inspiration. Any thoughts on one that would bring something to the plot? I'm kinda debating between Mother Earth or Chaos...but I have a thing for going against expectations, so I'm trying to find a way to switch things up a little...maybe Chaos?

YEEEESSSSS
And do it! Either of those sound great. Not even kidding, the witch who fell into the Between was a nod to Alex ;P

YEEEESSSSS
And do it! Either of those sound great. Not even kidding, the witch who fell into the Between was a nod to Alex ;P

Awww, my baby <3 He is my forever love.

I think I’m gonna go with Chaos. I just need a bit to build the character. I have some ideas...

Hmmmmm, I'm down to add a new person if you can create a character with a good reason to turn up. What sort of character are you thinking?

That's what I have to think about. I'm going to read the story thus far and base a character off of that. I'm a bit busy at the moment so it might take a little time for me to do that.

Just finished reading the whole story. Now I just need to think up a decent character and reason for them to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back