• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Keepers of Reality Ooc

Main
Here
The bf’s family is in town this weekend so I’ll have something up either Monday night or Tuesday afternoon

I see what you did there...:coolshades:

but goodness, it’s been so long since I’ve even thought about school, someTimes I forget...

Oh man, I did it to myself. I’m the idiot who assigned all these papers. Now I’m the idiot grading all these papers. Death take me ☠️

Just as a heads up, I should be able to get something up Monday. I’ve been dealing with a move the last couple of weeks.

Haha, it's been a busy time for me (midtermsssss), and I'm assuming everyone is in similar situations.

I’m around. We’re waiting for Hunter, but I don’t know if they intend to respond or not. I sorta just figured they would post whenever they were able...or say something if they needed to back out.

I’m around. We’re waiting for Hunter, but I don’t know if they intend to respond or not. I sorta just figured they would post whenever they were able...or say something if they needed to back out.
Oh hey guys...had stuff happening irl.. can post soon though

No worries, that's pretty much what we all figured I think. Everyone's got real life stuff they gotta deal with, it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back