• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Keep on goin'

Syrrus

Wishful bard
Heh, I'm looking for a bunch of role-plays again, it seems like I can never get enough.

I have some half-made/not finished plots and I'd love to add new ideas and change them up to something fun. I enjoy some romance as well, it's always sweet but I don't want it to be the only thing on the table. I enjoy a great adventure just as much as I enjoy a lazy little town and sad/intriguing stories.

I only need a few things from my partners, it isn't much but please take a look:

• Kindness goes a long way. I enjoy a pleasant talk in-between my role-plays but it's not necessary if you're a quiet shy little thing, just don't throw insults my way.
  • I won't stress you to respond to our role-play, after x-amount of weeks without a post I'll simply ask if you're alright or if you're lost interest. Take your time.
  • I can't promise more than one response a day and sometimes I might be absent for a day or two but I'll be back, as always and if you feel like you want to remind me to respond, do so! I won't bite you, just remember that I got a lot of real life stuff to go through on a daily basis as well.
  • I get very involved in the role-plays a love and I might even draw a thing or two from it, you've been warned!
  • Please, no one liners, I just can't handle them and if you give me too many of them I'll probably tell you I can't continue the role-play. I enjoy attempting 4+ paragraphs myself and I hate working on something that gets nothing in return.
  • If you are having troubles, aren't enjoying yourself, don't feel well; don't be afraid to tell me! Don't feel that you have to tell me anything either, I'll be here when you feel better. No problem.

So, I don't really have proper plots but I have a few ideas.

I'd like a good fantasy role-play. I'd love to create a big and beautiful world with you but I'd like to cover it with monsters. If you wondering about what kind of monsters I'm talking about, Google 'Monster Hunter' and you'll know exactly what I am on about. This plot isn't difficult and it needs a lot of work, if it's through simply getting on with it and role play things on the go or discuss it for hours, either one works for me.

The world is plagued by beautiful and terrifying monsters. There are them who hunts these beats to survive and/or get rich. These people aren't many and depending on the village or city they're either loved or despised. The hunters travels the world, either by pack or one by one. They contain the same flaw any human can be made of. Some are kind and some are horrible. They all stand above the law and are often exiles or mercenaries.

The world is covered by different types of societies, some are modern other are strangely futuristic with ships that flies through the sky and then there's the medieval tribes as well as the savage jungle people. The world is enormous and contains a great variety of people, races and animals.

A futuristic city above the clouds, filled with them who escaped the world as the great war burst out. No one in the city knows what happened to the world below and it has been hundreds of years since anyone ventured down there.

The world has ended, ages ago and them who escaped the devastating fate of death and destruction is emerging back from where they hid. The world has changed. The great cites are nothing but ruins and simple animals has transformed and changed with the ages. Where mankind fell nature rose. Great beautiful trees are growing out of old payments. Great cities hard turned into strange and alien like jungles. The world has also been dotted by them who were related to them who managed to survive with the destruction without hiding. Some looks humanoid but others has changed into strange twisted, beautiful and terrifying creatures.

The point of this roleplay is to travel the world and explore the new world. Meeting friends and foes, survive and perhaps even start a new civilisation.

Anything else you'd rather do? Tell me!

Great! Lets discuss character over PM? If you know anyone who'd be interested we could always make it a group roleplay!

I'm not a good group RPer I started in group RP's but It was way too confusing for me, so I went to 1x1 RPs, less chaos. more talking. haha

But yes, discussing over pm. Pm me. :3

For some reason, I keep on stumbling on your threads xDD

Per usual, the fantasy thing has my mouth all dry... like a real pervert ._.''

Yeah, I think I'm interested xD

Haha! I'm so glad. We can do more than one roleplay. I'm up for multiply ones. Fantasy is always lovely, after all. Send me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back