• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Keep my request relevant/suggestions?

BigEyeMonster

WhatsBeyond
I just recently joined this site but I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. I don't want to get held up with too many roleplays alongside my life and only wanted to do a couple ones I'm strongly interested in.

I posted my idea in the recruit section and figured since this is a fairly popular site I'd find at least one person wanting to discuss my idea. Although no one has, and now it's buried and not gaining anymore people viewing it.

Is there a way to keep my request relevant or is there a suggestion for how I might find someone to do it?

You are permitted to "bump" your thread, i.e. posting a reply to it to put it back at the top, once every 24 hours. If you haven't already given it all relevant tags and subgenres, I'd suggest doing that as well, so that people using the filter will see your thread in the filter results.

You can also check other people's threads to see if they're asking for something similar enough that you'd be interested in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back