Keatii

ByTheChesapeake

Spoiler Alert!
NAME

Keatii

(Unknown to her; looks about 17)

Female

APPEARANCE

Human form:                                                                            Dragon form:

View attachment 248110View attachment 248141

HEIGHT

5'2"

WEIGHT

105 lbs

ALIGNMENT

Valken Religious, Outlander sympathizer

"As much as I appreciate all that the Valken and the clergy have done for me, I don't feel like I can turn a blind eye to what the Outlanders are going through.  It doesn't seem right.

CLASS

Manakete (lvl. 5)

PRIMARY STAT

Defense

"I want to be stable.  I want to be strong.  I want to be able to protect those I care about"

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Dragonstone: C

SKILLS:

Personal Skill

• dragonscale.png
    Oracle of the Manakete

Keatii has a sense that allows her to know when other Manakete or Beasts are around.  When activated, it adds +4 to her defense

Starting Skills

• latest
    Odd Rhythm

Hit rate and Avoid +10 during odd numbered turns

[*]
latest
Rally Heart

• All stats +2 and movement +1 to all allies within a 3 tile radius for one turn

Later Equipped Skills:

• latest
    Draconic Hex

After battle. all of enemy's stats -4

[*]
latest
Dragon Ward

• Allies Adjacent to the user receive half damage from enemy attacks

[*]
latest
Dragon Fang

• Adds 50% of the users Attack Power as damage

[*]
latest
Wrath

• Critical +20 when under half HP

[*]
latest
Wyrmsbane

• Deals effective damage to dragon units when the user is a Manakete

[*]View attachment 248210 Distant Counter

• Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to the attacker

WEAPONS

• Dragonstone        

MAGIC

Manakete Shapeshifting

ARMOR/APPAREL

She wears no armor, though in dragon form, her scales are useful in protecting her

CLASSES STRONG TO

People with weak defenses

Other manaketes and beasts

Lance wielders

CLASSES WEAK TO

People with Dragon bane weapons

Sword wielders

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO

Bow wielders

Axe wielders

PERSONALITY

Keatii is a quite girl.  Though she looks like a teenager, she is actually quite mature.  She has excellent manners as taught to her by the Valken clergy.  The trait that defines her character the most is the fact that she's selfless, almost to the point of almost becoming a martyr.  She enjoys helping those that have less than her, and will do so when the time comes.  Though she is a bit of an anxious person, when she is transformed into a dragon, the fears start to slip away. 

HISTORY/BIO

Before coming to the Kingdom of Valken, Keatii was part of a tribe of Manaketes in the northern half of the land.  She lived there with her family and other manaketes that were much like herself along with holy men and women who would tend to them while they slept.  Still being young and more likely to go insane from in her dragon form, Keatii spent most of her life in a sleep.  The holy men and women knew that the manaketes in this tribe would one day become an asset to humanity, but in order for them to stay sane, they had to keep the beast inside of them at bay.  The easiest way to do that was to keep them asleep.

Keatii hardly remembers this life though.  The time before she was taken in by the Brother Yosef is a blur.  The only thing she could remember was her home going up into flames, the roar of a dragon, and a holy woman telling her to wake up and fly away.  When Brother Yosef found her on the edge of town almost seven months ago now, she was unconscious, on the brink of death.  Her clothes were torn with wounds up all over her body.  The brother and the rest of the clergy nursed the girl back to health.  They did not know she was a manakete at the time, but it wouldn't take long before they found out, finding the dragon stone in her pocket.

Though the clergy was very kind to her,  Keatii took a liking to Brother Yosef most of all.  While the other clergy members praised the gods for their wealth, Yosef was different.  He felt that because the gods had given them their money, they were meant to spread their wealth to the less fortunate.  He and Keatii would make several trips to the Outlands, bringing them food and other nessecities.  It seemed like it was the one time Keatii didn't tag along that Brother Yosef and his group was never heard from again.  All they found of him was a piece of his bloody cloak.

Though she was heart broken, Keatii still dedicates most of her time helping those in the Outlands.  She keeps the fact that she is a Manakete a secret, the only people knowing are her and Brother Yosef.

OTHER:

Her favorite food is pancakes

QUIP:

"The person in the army most likely to share her food with you."

THEME:

Always With Me

@ByTheChesapeake

Okay so basically.. Manaketes are like.. sort of kept asleep and kept alive for Valken use?

Interesting. XD If so why did Yosef not know she was a Manakete? Cuz he didnt know about the Manakete farm thing?

So shes over a 1000 years old.. Hm okay XD

anyway I like her and shes Accepted :)

Its rare that Valken people can support Outlanders openly, so that may prove to have some sort of backlash. XP

Yeah, Yosef was really naive.  I kind of figured he was killed because of his compassion for the Outlanders.  And Brother Yosef knew she was a manakete, and kept it a secret.

And I can definitely edit the backstory a bit so it fits better!

and yeah, I figured Nowi and Tiki were p old and still looked like young adults, so she'd be around 1000?

But awesome!  Thank you for accepting!

Glad we have a manakete, and glad it's on a character I actually like on first impression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back