• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern >> Kdrama/pop RP Search [MxM] <<

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
tenor.gif
Anyeong~
My username is S0ybean but you can call me whatever you want honestly as long as it isn’t offensive. You can even call me Beeboop (idk why but if that’s what you like…).

I usually write about 3(+) paragraphs consisting of quite some words. I don’t ask for you to do the same (I’m fine with 2 already) but please give me something to go with. Also, don’t make me lead the rp on my own because I’ll end it rather soon than late if that’s the case.

I am looking for MxM role-plays (I don’t believe in uke or seme, you could call me a switch) mainly. Do not create characters who are overly timid and can’t do anything by themselves as that is really boring for me, also those that can’t do anything wrong truly annoy me. No offense but if I see that you're still going to do it, I'll leave.

And now up to the less serious stuff…

• Other than being obsessed with top star celebrities, C1 lives a relatively normal life, until he receives a diagnosis of a terminal illness. Afster he receives his diagnosis, he decides to have a contract date with C2 who looks just like the top star he likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back