• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Kazu's Arting

Back with more stuff I guess (° _ °;;

Still Okita trash, everything's fineeee
View attachment 556019

I also got into Dororo! I highly recommend~ Here's a Hyakkimaru. I can't wait until episode 13 hHHh
View attachment 556017
Will probably be back soon again with macrombie's son 🙏Idk where all this art energy is coming from but I'm not complaining JSJWSKSK​

my son is good and a ho is excited but hyakki is also my son jifweiosljwfpilwfsd i love dororo so much i cant even

Cute Okita <3

I should watch Dororo. I remember I liked the live action at some point XD

you should totally watch it, its probably the best anime of the season

also lanzhan... i see you are a man of culture as well

Yes ED and OP are good, I watched them. And Dororo is definitely on my watch list at some point.

h i holy crap its been nearly a year !!!!! a lot has happened but happy late 2020 everyone i just remembered about this site and wanted to drop by
prepare for spam theres a huge backlog for being inactive 😭😭😭 i swear ive been drawing LMAO ;;;

these two have become major major ocs of mine !! both respectively grimm and min, these are flower themes for these two and also my most recent fully finished drawings !!!
1.png
2.png

it is actually ridiculous how much art i have accumulated over the past several months of making these two so expect to see more of them hhahhHAHAH

last years halloween art !!
1.png
2.png
and alt version :D

1.png
an oc of Gizaira Gizaira i drew for her ~ i love him very much !

will post the rest of the spam in another post... ahahsghsah

Last edited:
sketches... so.. so many sketches literally drowning in them

now if you thought i was exaggerating when i said i had a lot of art of these two then i was n ot. this is barely the ice berg of it (ノдヽ)

1.png

1.png

2.png

alt hair !!

1.png

ive been working on my full body poses a lot more these past several months !

3.png

au outfit ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

1.png
2.png

1.png

1.png
2.png

more alt outfits they have 50 billion outfits i swear they are spoiled ROTTEN

shgdfg.png
2019 christmas doodle !!

1.png
breaking the trend with another oc, perry !! she loves planes she loves being a pilot and is incredibly dumb in love with her aircraft mechanic but alas she is blind that he is in love with her too 👀👀👀

1.png
little red riding hood, alice in wonderland, and little bo peep min art !!

1.png
ms paint full bodies i still shudder remembering drawing this one
8 full bodies in a span of. 5 hours? most of these are my friends !!! <3
Entarriance Entarriance for beau and arle, Gizaira Gizaira for wolf and cheshire, Coriander Coriander for kathre!! valdis is another friend of mine but no rpn account : 'D

ahg.gif
and this is Not ms paint but its pixely and thats what matters so here it goes!!
if u got this far thank you !! ( i still have more but ill spare you all for now )

Last edited:
actuaaaally got one more OOPS this is the last one for the night I PROMISE

art progress chart i made before new years!! and revealing my age I guess but its fine LOL,,,
artthing.png

Okay didn't mean to comment again but now I feel old because I think I've known you since 2016 which means I was 16 and you were 14 and now I'm 19 and you're 17 😂 what the hell?

also dem boyos became REALLLLLL swoonworthy around 2018 >_>

Okay didn't mean to comment again but now I feel old because I think I've known you since 2016 which means I was 16 and you were 14 and now I'm 19 and you're 17 😂 what the hell?

also dem boyos became REALLLLLL swoonworthy around 2018 >_>
😂 😂 😂 OLD LADY GENORK ... maybe I should start calling you granny
but dang it's been that long??? thats nuts !
my goal to make pretty anime boys is finally working !?

😂 😂 😂 OLD LADY GENORK ... maybe I should start calling you granny
but dang it's been that long??? thats nuts !
my goal to make pretty anime boys is finally working !?

If you call me Granny, I get to call you whippersnapper...
IT IS! IT'S NOT ALLOWED
yes it is keep making me more I'm alone again for V-Day 😂

Lovely arts! Great to see your development from page 1 to page 6, mad skills levelling up! And also Okita. 11/10

yoooo, your art is so pretty! The lines and colors are so clean and pleasant on the eyes :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back