• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

As long as there is a healer present and the damage taken is somehow limited, I'm usually assuming that between healing magic and natural healing process, all hp are restored. If someone is heavily wounded or the whole team took major damage, that's something different - but thus far, you managed to avoid that. Might change soonish, though - these rolls don't look pretty :(

For not screwing up downstairs, getting the treasure, gathering information, winning the fight and escaping with everyone alive, everyone gets a total of 2000 points experience. More is waiting at the end of the chapter, which we should reach sooner rather than later.

Is that a grand total of 2,000, or 2,000 more than we had before? I don't believe you handed out points before; just told us we had gotten enough to level up.

2000 more than before - think I announced 2200 somewhere in-between. That makes a total of 4200 if I'm not mistaken - 3rd level is at 5000, you can safely assume that we'll get there at the end of the chapter.

Well guys, the good news is that once I hit 3rd, I can then heal 2d6 damage per Lay on Hands use. I have a feeling that will come in quite handy as we go, don't you?

Hey Missy! Its my job to make the bad puns around here, not yours!

<innocent blink> Who, me, make a bad pun? I think not! My puns are of the highest quality, and I will have you remember that if you ever want to get healed!

lol Just kidding. My puns are almost as bad as yours, and I'll still heal you for saying stuff like that, 'cause I'm such a good girl!

Well so far, I AM LOVING THIS STORY!!! I think this is the longest Pathfinder campaign online I've had the fortune to be a part of! I've updated my character sheet with the new XP and realized I had forgot to remove one command that is a house rule of my RL campaign. Now my true HP is correct for Veskassdak.

Well so far, I AM LOVING THIS STORY!!! I think this is the longest Pathfinder campaign online I've had the fortune to be a part of! I've updated my character sheet with the new XP and realized I had forgot to remove one command that is a house rule of my RL campaign. Now my true HP is correct for Veskassdak.
Indeed, considering the sorcerer may or may not be a descendant of the gold dragon.

I've come to discover that Rogues are quite good characters.

Glad to hear that things are to your liking - good thing is, there's more to come! Always happy to see all of your posts, lots of stuff to work with in there.

I'm planning to get the next post up at some point tomorrow - probably including a bit more insight in the local happenings. If you want anything specific covered, let me know IC or OOC, and I'll see what I can add without giving too much away.

Somehow, the words didn't come together to a proper post yesterday - thus, with slight delay, the first part of the tale.

I'll be coming up with something from the Litayrkek tribe's aural history about the harbinger and warden once I can think of something. Right now my mind is a little cloudy from working today. Imagination level is low. But there are a few idea gnats flitting around the ole cranium. Just gotta let them mature. Hopefully after a good sleep it will spring forth like Athena from the head of Zeus. Gah, waxing mythologic.

Great post - yet another thing to work with in the future.

It is yet another reason Veskassdak was willing to join the group. The lizardfolk king was something I thought of as I was making the post. It was based off of the lizard king entry from Classic Monsters Revisited from Paizo and also on the d20pfsrd site. It's an old book but has many cool entries for classic monsters. Some lizardfolk even have chameleon-like powers. However that ability just didn't seem to fit in with Veskassdak.

One more thing now that I reread my post. Veskassdak called his people lizardfolk instead of Arsu'sayp Nohprem. The reason for this is his certainty that the mammals would not understand the subtleties of the name so he used one they would be familiar with. Even though he and his kind find it very insulting. This way they would better understand his tale instead of asking what the word is his kind calls themselves was over and over. Let alone them getting it mangled by their mammal tongue. Sometimes you just have to swallow the slight and move on. Especially if those doing the offending don't realize they have offended. Veskassdak is better at this than most mammals would be.

As long as he does not log in anonymously, he hasn't been online for over six weeks. Really hoping that's because of a loss of interest, not due to the health issues he had before he vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back