• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

Dicer Dicer you have any ideas on how to save the guy without killing him? You know the system better than I do.

Yeah, my initiative rolls for the entire group were rather terrible - Baird has a nice bonus on that as well, and failed miserably... on the other hand, Gordib should have easily been the last one to act, with a nice malus to slow him down - needless to say, I high-rolled for him...

The 18 points damage, is that before my damage reduction 1/- or after? Either way, OUCH!!!

With any luck, the same effect that boosted the Mage Armor will help my Lay on Hands and recover a bit more for you.

I find it amusing that our paladin has the fewest hit points of the whole party, and as a fighter class, you are supposed to be out front in the middle of melee, taking the hits.

Just a quick question for Silanon Silanon . Once I make the shift to sixth level, I was thinking of changing classes to an Evangelist from the Inner Sea Gods book. While this is not locked in stone, would you have a problem with me doing that? It will give Renna a boost in some much needed skill levels.

Just a short heads-up: Not feeling well today, so I probably won't get a post up - hopefully, I'll be able to catch up tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

I understand. I'm fighting a cold myself. We'll still be here when you are feeling up to posting.

Thanks, y'all. Stress and sickness are a horrible combination - feeling a bit better today though, should be able to catch up on posts a bit later.

I don't know if I should post again, or wait to see what Silanon Silanon posts for what is going on up top. I guess I'll be patient and wait for the Storyteller.

I don't know if I should post again, or wait to see what Silanon Silanon posts for what is going on up top. I guess I'll be patient and wait for the Storyteller.

Honestly I would say wait. On another note, I am pleasantly surprised at the revelation that the mysterious force that aided Baird's mage armor was the dragon. Can't see what else Silanon Silanon can cook up

Glad to hear that. I'll make a few rolls to see if everything works out as intended, then get a post up.

Just curious; how do you handle long term healing out of combat? Is it something that we need to keep close track of, or is it more laid back than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back