• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kazragun - OOC

I sssenssse sssomething. A presssenssse I have not felt sssinssse...the ssserver went down for maintenanssse for the upgrade or wasss it a backgrade?

Psychie Psychie You can hear the voice in your head yourself - and since the lizard is shouting, you should have no trouble hearing Veskassdak, either.

Veskassdak shouting seemed appropriate since he has never encountered telepathy before. It would be such a shock that anything else, like say a possible enemy approaching or anything requiring even the slightest bit of stealth, would immediately be lost from his concentration. As a bit of background, Veskassdak's people are superstitious about voices of madness in their heads. For that way lies the loss of self and self-control.

No worries, take your time - real life stuff always comes first.

Sorry for the wait on the update - had some real-life stuff to take care of yesterday, didn't manage to get a proper post in.

No worries. Not everyone is like me as the stay at home dad, free to lurk to my hearts content so long as my three year old niece doesn't need to cuddle with her Munkle. Yes, I'm her Munkle, not Uncle. She never could say it right as a toddler, and now it has stuck.

Mine is all fixed up with tabs now. I missed the tabs.

I didn't even realize that they are back - pretty much the only piece of BBCode I really ever used... gotta update my sheets over the next couple of days :)

Yeah, I fixed up all of my characters with the tabs again. I love them.

I read somewhere that it actually was one of the features that caused the biggest problems - might be that we get a new version once the forum software changes yet again, since it's probably one of the most often requested things.

Feh! Family stuff! Ha! I live only for gaming! All else is nothing to me!

Wait, did I just hear my wife call me? "Coming dear!"

You must have rolled really crappy for Wren's initiative. Wow.

I guess she is startled by the sudden burst of flames.

At least you didn't fall on your butt in the scuzzy water. Do you have any idea how long it takes to clean plate mail? :O

lol Silly lady. Anyone have any ideas on how to de-possess someone without killing them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back