Kawashima's RP Search | Plots, Pairings & Cravings ((Revamped & Reopened)) (Ignore Post Count)

Hey, I'd be down for single mother x single father (plus their kids) if you are still craving it!

I have a character who is from a secret government agency. He would sent to observe your character because it is predicted she will do something of interest to those powers in the future. I'm thinking it could be a self fulfilling prophecy in which his interaction acts as an impetus for what has been foreseen. I can't PM yet. Already did over 10 messages but haven't been given privileges.

I have a character who is from a secret government agency. He would sent to observe your character because it is predicted she will do something of interest to those powers in the future. I'm thinking it could be a self fulfilling prophecy in which his interaction acts as an impetus for what has been foreseen. I can't PM yet. Already did over 10 messages but haven't been given privileges.
And which pairing can I use for this?

Undercover FBI Agent X Crime Boss' Girlfriend

This one would be most appropriate though the agency my character is from is a far cry from the clandestine FBI.

Hey, if you are still looking for partners, several of your Roleplay's interested me. I'd love a pm to discuss it further!

The ones that caught my eye.

Kidnapper X Rescuer
Husband x pregnant wife
Pregnant girl x pregnant girl
Prince x royalty

I hope to hear back from you soon! My schedule is a bit wonky today, but I will be sure to make time for you!

Pictures have been updated thanks to BBCode. Works wonders, but I am not a master or anything like some of the people here.

Okay, giving this a bump after a very long time. Hope y'all like the BB Code!

Hey there.
Im interested in these plots
Pregnant Widow X Widower
Single Mother X Single Father (Requires Doubling - Children)

Thinking about possible new plots to use...

Here, have more Freezerburn (Yang X Weiss)
tumblr_inline_np266vEJIS1sinv5e_540.png

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not sure if the Protege Plot is still available, but I would love to RP that with you! If not that's okay, I have some ideas of my own if you are curious and want to collaborate together for a 1x1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back