Kawashima's RP Search | Plots, Pairings & Cravings ((Revamped & Reopened)) (Ignore Post Count)

Avatar Change back to Final Fantasy's Lightning. Still looking for partners, especially for the pregnancy pairings.

Avatar and Content have both been updated in original posts. Previously unavailable plots are now available and vice versa. Always looking for partners, don't be shy!

Bump; Added Rules, A Few Things About Me, Plots Reopened, New Photos in Spoilers. I think they're all pretty cute. Oh the miracle of life <3

Still looking for partners. Not in too many Group RPs since half of them are too fast for my level of comfort!

I promise I'm still open to having partners. A couple of them dropped, so I have more room!
tiffany shock.gif

Hey! I'm definitely interested in discussing the "Lost Love" plot idea c: Don't know if you still remember from iwaku or not, aha

Hmm the only thing we match in is Harry Potter. If you'd be up for Canon x Canon I actually have a plot that could end up in pregnancy down the line

I don't really do modern settings it just isn't my cup of tea,if you're open for Medieval Fantasy or a historical romance then we could possibly still RP
Medieval Fantasy...I may have something for that actually! Especially if Romance is involved. I actually have a few characters for that. Though they're all...women. ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread